The mods here treat me like complete shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jake2TheJakenin
I ****ing hate everyone here.

Nuke Nixon
A hate thread... must be Thursday.

Surtur
Yes, damn those mods for not banning you when you threatened to murder people here. Friggin nazi's, right Jake? Probably were Hitlers mentors in the past and they time traveled to the future just to mess with you.

Bro some advice: if these people ever tell you to get undressed so they can give you a "shower" do NOT do it.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Jake2TheJakenin
I ****ing hate everyone here.

i think you should send death threats to the mods, start with backfire then badabing dancesuperm

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Jake2TheJakenin
The mods here treat me like complete shit.

Cool story, bro.

Surtur
The hilarious thing is he STILL has not been banned lol. Despite his other threads clearly being seen by mods as they are now closed.

Still wanna say you're being treated like shit, Jake? I've seen folk temp banned for a lot less.

Jake are you like....f*cking the daughter of an admin or something?

socool8520
Wouldn't that get you banned quicker? lol

Surtur
Originally posted by socool8520
Wouldn't that get you banned quicker? lol

I dunno, I've seen some women that have daddy wrapped around their little fingers.

Though to be fair in the modern era it could be that Jake is banging the son of an admin as well. Or I guess it could even be someone who is both the son and daughter of an admin depending on the day of the week(gender fluidity).

The Nuul
some other members have been banned for far lesser shit, jake threatens others constantly and gets away with it.

some how jake is still here. lol

socool8520
Hmmm. I've only responded to one of his earnest posts, but as you guys have pointed out, it was about boxing. lol. I do enjoy Boxing/MMA, a different thread every now and again would be good for you.

Surtur
Originally posted by The Nuul
some other members have been banned for far lesser shit, jake threatens others constantly and gets away with it.

some how jake is still here. lol

Yeah, Riv got banned for constantly bumping threads.

Maybe the mods are just afraid of the backlash from the Aspergers community? Lol.

The Nuul
jake is really raz me thinks

socool8520
What is bumping threads?

The Nuul
surt, if you get this thread locked then i am going to punch you in the balls!

Morning_Glory
yawn

The Nuul
Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah, Riv got banned for constantly bumping threads.

Maybe the mods are just afraid of the backlash from the Aspergers community? Lol.

i have Gonorrhea, maybe the mods will believe my story

socool8520
So I read what bumping a thread is. Why is that a ban worthy offense?

RealityWarper
I have a wooden leg and I talk like a pirate ! embarrasment

The Nuul
my inbox is broken again....

did someone PMed me from here?

Surtur
So I read what bumping a thread is. Why is that a ban worthy offense?

The act itself won't get you banned, what happened was this person bumped a large amount of threads in a short amount of time.

I don't actually want Jake to be banned though, I just find it curious he hasn't been.

Originally posted by The Nuul
surt, if you get this thread locked then i am going to punch you in the balls!

It won't be my fault, I didn't say anything worthy of closing it. I think we just need to create an all purpose thread meant for Jake to vent his many frustrations.

socool8520
Ohhh. I still don't see the issue. Can't you just go to the thread you want? besides, sometimes I won't see an interesting topic unless someone brings it to the top.

Surtur
Ohhh. I still don't see the issue. Can't you just go to the thread you want? besides, sometimes I won't see an interesting topic unless someone brings it to the top.

Well to be fair if you bump a whole bunch of threads in a very short amount of time that is more or less akin to spamming the board with topics.

socool8520
I see where that could be annoying I guess. lol

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Surtur
Well to be fair if you bump a whole bunch of threads in a very short amount of time that is more or less akin to spamming the board with topics.

It kind of depends who responds. Impediment rarely seems to give a shit about that kind of thing, at least where MvF is concerned.

StiltmanFTW
Another Jake thread thumb up Always enjoying these.

Surtur
Jake where are you at? Your one track mind should have you posting here more.

In Chicago there is this one business where the entire point is to let someone smash shit. You go in a room with like a sledgehammer or something and can just smash the shit out of a variety of objects. Apparently it's meant for people to vent anger.

Maybe look to see if there is a similar business where you live? Get your parents permission first before going.

Surtur
Jake I'm concerned, it's been a while since you threatened to kill anyone. You feeling okay?

Surtur
I'm afraid 4chan finally got to Jake.

Goodnight sweet prince, may flights of devils wing you to your rest.

Ntv9R1She5A

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.