In the case of M.A.D.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
The mutually assured destruction policy.

Lets say everyone with nukes tries to wipe out everyone else. Would it wipe out "everyone", or would there be some left standing?

Emperordmb
m4UKjc37Ov4

Flyattractor
I say bring on the Mad Max Style, Judge Dredd, Escape from NYC type world, or just END this World all together. I am open to both.

cdtm
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I say bring on the Mad Max Style, Judge Dredd, Escape from NYC type world, or just END this World all together. I am open to both.

You just want to see the liberals drop like flies in a world where guns and useful skills are king. thumb up

riv6672
Originally posted by cdtm

Lets say everyone with nukes tries to wipe out everyone else. Would it wipe out "everyone", or would there be some left standing?

Everyone's always banked on there being survivors, yeah.

http://izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-of-nuclear-war-the-living-will-envy-the-dead-nikita-khrushchev-307431.jpg

Robtard
Oh look, yet another thread where chairborne rangers can masturbate each other about just how epically badass they'd be in imaginary scenarios when they're the ones who literally shit themselves when their wifi goes down for 40mins. LoL!

riv6672
Originally posted by Robtard
Oh look, yet another thread where chairborne rangers can masturbate each other about just how epically badass they'd be in imaginary scenarios when they're the ones who literally shit themselves when their wifi goes down for 40mins. LoL!
NOW i know who you temind me of!
That little wimpy guy in the movie STRIPES, who thought he had to act toughto make friends. laughing MFAO!
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/01/8d/da/018dda427983a2b3fa2cae974e4fff1b.jpg

Robtard
You took what I said as being aimed at you? /weird /telling

BTW, I'd be John stick out tongue

Surtur

The question of if there will be life afterwards depends on exactly how many nukes are used. There would most likely be people left standing after such an event.

To be honest, if such an event happened I'd rather just be killed in the blast.

Adam Grimes
You just want to see the liberals drop like flies in a world where guns and useful skills are king. thumb up laughing out loud

socool8520
There would be survivors, but they would wish they were dead. A lawless land where you have to kill everything to survive; that's sounds terrible. I'll take my Wi-Fi any day.

riv6672
Originally posted by Robtard
You took what I said as being aimed at you?
Not at all.
But your posts can be read, and made fun of, by anyone, that's how Message boards work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.