Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
This 90's character is back......blink

with Accolade publishing it

5RHdrmZsNs0

Ridley_Prime
After seeing it posted about all day yesterday, still can't believe Bubsy's back, but I suppose stranger things have happened. If there's some things that just shouldn't be brought back because of nostalgia or something though and stay left in the past, this is one of them. Bubsy was always ridiculed as a failed icon of the past, and now we're gonna embrace him now that he's back? Yeah, no. His games sucked then, especially the 3D one, and I don't see this being much better.

Some even say his return itself was done as a joke due to his infamy. I'll be surprised if anyone enjoys the game outside of on a so bad it's good level.

Kazenji
I found out it through AlphaOmegaSin's youtube channel

if Bubsy's coming back, Bring back Gex while their at it.

ESB -1138
Bubsy is coming back? OH DEAR GOD WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?

Ridley_Prime
I saw it though twitter almost all day yesterday whenever I was there; just hope Bubsy's return isn't a bad omen or taste of shitty things to come this E3...

But yeah, I wouldn't mind others like Gex being back at least.

NemeBro
WHAT COULD PAWSSIBLY GO WRONG!?

KCJ506
I actually thought the first game was decent. I was pretty hard though since you could die in just one hit. You would even die simply because Bubsy had his feet in shallow water. I get that cats don't like water, but come on now.

The second one was meh and I haven't played Bubsy 3D. And from what I've heard about it, it's probably good thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.