Doflamingo vs naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dvampire
This naruto at the end of the series fighting daflamingo before he uses his devil fruit at full power against gear 4 luffy.

NewGuy01
Spite?

dvampire
For what? I think it's close.

SquallX
Originally posted by dvampire
For what? I think it's close.

You do know Naruto block a move that sliced the moon in half right?

cdtm
PIS, and Doflamingo's powers aren't the same thing. (Could Naruto tank Trafalgar Law's body scrambling? Because he's no match for Doflamingo.)

Doflamingo wins this, with ease.

AuraAngel
Naruto pretty effortlessly.

cdtm
Doubful Naruto could beat Usopp.

NewGuy01
How exactly does Mr. Flamingo beat out a guy with half of the power of the progenitor of the verse's conceptual energy force? Naruto's got nine cosmic beings inside of him to draw off of. roll eyes (sarcastic)

cdtm
Originally posted by NewGuy01
How exactly does Mr. Flamingo beat out a guy with half of the power of the progenitor of the verse's conceptual energy force? Naruto's got nine cosmic beings inside of him to draw off of. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'd like to meet the crazy person who believes a tailed beast is a cosmic being. laughing

I thought he released the tailed beasts.

SquallX
Originally posted by cdtm
I'd like to meet the crazy person who believes a tailed beast is a cosmic being. laughing

I thought he released the tailed beasts.

You do know not all mediums are treated the same right?

Fact, the 10 Tails is the Progenitor of the Naruto verse.
Fact, the nine were created from said Progenitor.

Kyuubi stills live inside Naruto.

dvampire
I haven't gotten that far in naruto yet, but how can naruto defend against threads that even luffy couldn't break apart? He had to use gear3rd just to expand the threads off of him. Easy win for daflimingo if he does that and since he can float, catching naruto in the thread should be easy. And I also want to add that I'm using the anime version of daflimingo because he had more feats.

NewGuy01
I dunno, can Daflamingo's wires cut the moon apart? Because Toneri's golden light sword could, and Naruto shattered that with the palm of his hand in his base form. Meanwhile, I somehow doubt many people in OP have much of an answer to the country leveling firepower that Naruto can dish out.

dvampire
Chakra doesn't equal physical strength, so if naruto gets tangled in those wires he's done. No I don't think daflimingo can survive that moon cutting attack, but I do believe he's fast enough to dodge it. He can stay airborne though, and pick naruto apart. If you remember one the daflimingo vs law fights, that bridge that he was cutting makes him an obvious winner against naruto fighting smart.

SquallX
Chakra doesn't equal physical strength, so if naruto gets tangled in those wires he's done. No I don't think daflimingo can survive that moon cutting attack, but I do believe he's fast enough to dodge it. He can stay airborne though, and pick naruto apart. If you remember one the daflimingo vs law fights, that bridge that he was cutting makes him an obvious winner against naruto fighting smart.

You have no idea on what you speak of.

It's being a fact from day one, that chakra can be used to augments ones individual base set.

Naruto in base was casually destroying mountain that dwarfs mountain, and in base ran from a lighting country to fire country in a short distance.

dvampire
It's not looong term survival, which means naruto was using slower attacks that can be dodge. Daflimingo operate at a much faster rate, and even though his attacks aren't as exotic as naruto's, he gives off much more of a threat then naruto because you have to fight much more careful. What happens once daflimingo takes flight? Naruto is left hurling mountain destroying blasts that will be hard to hit a moving target like daflimingo. Have you seen how fast he was zipping around gear 4 luffy's punch? He's going to strap naruto in his wires eventually.

AuraAngel
Naruto has fought people that can fly, has super senses capable of tracking opponents with evil intent, and, if we use Naruto at his absolute strongest, can fly himself lol. Flight will not save Doffy.

dvampire
But he always limit himself to being grounding in some of the most difficult situations? Daflimingo priority for this fight is to end his life in the most simplest way possible. Tie him up and knock him senseless. Naruto isn't immune to becoming a puppet is he? Daflimingo will take advantage of that, the saw him in half.

NewGuy01
Chakra doesn't equal physical strength, so if naruto gets tangled in those wires he's done.

Hardly. Naruto fights by cloaking himself in chakra and using it as an extension of his body. Again, he broke that moon cutting sword with his hand, and prior to that he survived getting slashed by it head on.

What feats does Daflamingo have to suggest he can dodge relativistic attacks? As for being a difficult target, Naruto can manipulate his Rasenshuriken mid-flight like a destructo disc. He's defeated flying opponents before.

Naruto's strongest form can also fly, and he stayed airborne almost constantly in his fight wth Kaguya.

dvampire
Okay, how can naruto stop an pressure of onslaught wire attacks like he did against smoker:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_KibygM1HaM

I doubt naruto can keep up with that speed at the same time defend against those lethal cords. To add to that, daflimingo still can tie him up, like something Spiderman can do. He toyed with luffy, and I believe his restraints of wires could have be much worse if he wasn't so arrogant. Plus, show naruto flying, because I think daflimingo is faster.

AuraAngel
Doffy won't cut Naruto if a moon slicing attack could not and Naruto is faster than him and has way more powers to work with.

Jmanghan
...Doflamingo wouldn't even beat Ichigo, let-alone Naruto.

They're both much faster then Doffy, but Naruto is in a league of his own.

Naruto could literally just jog at a speed he's comfortable with, and persistently outpace Doffy.

He's blocked much more powerful attacks then anything that can hurt Naruto.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.