Worldbreaker Hulk vs SSJ2 Goku (Buu saga)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Wrong forum.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wrong forum.

cdtm
Like Superman vs Goku? Copout replies. laughing

Damborgson
The baiting is real lol.

Hulk would likely win though.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Damborgson
The baiting is real lol.

WBH's greatest feat is... well... was supposed to be... breaking the world, but he wasn't allowed to finish, lol.

SPC threatened to destroy the whole solar system.

cdtm
The baiting is real lol.

It's a very fair thread, without an ounce of bias.

Whoever loses, I win. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
You're sexually obsessed with carver.

NemeBro
WBH's greatest feat is... well... was supposed to be... breaking the world, but he wasn't allowed to finish, lol.

SPC threatened to destroy the whole solar system. I'm fairly sure he destroyed an entire planet and some moons without actually directly punching them when clashing with Red Hulk.

Damborgson

SPC threatened to destroy the whole solar system.

Yeah, I dont doubt Goku could win too but I could see him taking a punch just for the fun of it, and it wouldn't be pretty.

Inedian
Goku wins.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by NemeBro
I'm fairly sure he destroyed an entire planet and some moons without actually directly punching them when clashing with Red Hulk.

No. Your memory is shit.

Shared feat with massively amped Betty, not Thaddeus. Happened in the Dark Dimension.

cdtm
You're sexually obsessed with carver.

Carver doesn't own Hulk. thumb down

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Inedian
Goku wins.

carver9
Beerus punches>>>>>>Hulk punches.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, I dont doubt Goku could win too but I could see him taking a punch just for the fun of it, and it wouldn't be pretty.

Sure, if he decides to just stand still...

Plenty of times DB characters chose to showcase their speed instead though, dodging every single blow coming at them.

So, if we use the full capacity rule from CBvF, Goku stomps.

Hulk's power lv is not ki-based, but shouldn't Goku be able to sense it somehow anyway? Especially at this point of his career, having faced Androids, he *should* play it safe...

NemeBro
No. Your memory is shit.

Shared feat with massively amped Betty, not Thaddeus. Happened in the Dark Dimension. Right, it was Red She Hulk.

And it being shared doesn't mean much. Hulk providing half of the force of that feat still means he punches harder than any DB character pre-Super. thumb up

NemeBro
Originally posted by carver9
Beerus punches>>>>>>Hulk punches. Beerus isn't in this thread nor is he relevant to it, being that this is SSJ2 Goku from the Buu saga. Are you retarded my friend?

dvampire
How can gokul get pass aggression of an imitation of the world?

NemeBro
This thread just got over nine thousand times better.

Damborgson
Dvampire, someone needs to say it. I can never understand what the **** you're saying. Like I feel there's a language barrier here.

dvampire
It's a metaphor. Hulk is the world while goku is everything but the world on it. Hulk will make goku agree real quick in a fight!😬

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by dvampire
It's a metaphor.

Kill yourself, Taserface.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/859423010008256512/pnZ-d3g6.jpg

RealityWarper
Dvampire, someone needs to say it. I can never understand what the **** you're saying. Like I feel there's a language barrier here.

Nobody can, even Dvampire doesn't understand his own posts.

cdtm
Kill yourself, Taserface.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/859423010008256512/pnZ-d3g6.jpg

"I'm sending you the coordinates for Yondu's ship! I only ask one thing in return, that your High Priestess tell him the name of the man who sentenced him to death: Taserface!"

"Mmpph*giggle*

NewGuy01
Like CDTM's pointed out in the past, there seems to be an exponential gulf between the power of physical and energy attacks in DB. If he kept his distance and used his speed and ki blasts to bombard Hulk, Goku could easily win this. However, if he stayed true to his character and charged in with his fists, he'd probably get flattened in seconds going by feats.

Only the Gods of Destruction and above have the strength feats to compete with the Hulk.

carver9
DBZ physical attacks equal their ki blast. With that said, any Herald, trans tier and skyfather get one punch killed by a serious Goku.

dvampire
How is that possible when metal like iron is a huge obstacle for them to beat? Hulk wrecks iron with no problem. And their ki blasts definitely won't cut it, since the threat of lava and artillerary weapons shows that there's more threatening forms of attacks then just ki.

Damborgson
DBZ physical attacks equal their ki blast. With that said, any Herald, trans tier and skyfather get one punch killed by a serious Goku.

That can't possibly be true. What would be the point of KI blasts?

StiltmanFTW

And it's not.

Example: Makankosappo charging Piccolo was showing up as having greater PL than before on Raditz's scouter.

Damborgson
Same with Kamehameha iirc.

dvampire
The androids and megaton don't have power levels, so heat of kids blasts are just not enough to end hulks life.

Dispray
Hulk crushes

RealityWarper
And it's not.

Example: Makankosappo charging Piccolo was showing up as having greater PL than before on Raditz's scouter.

The DBZ-Fighters concentrate their energy when they release Ki-blasts like the Kamehameha so it's indeedly more powerful than their punches.

dvampire
An overwhelmingly succession of the same force. A charge ki blasts is no different from a regular kind blasts. They can just put energy in it to increase force and heat. Something hulk will survive.

I found this scan of namor lifting an oil tanker with ease:

http://orig01.deviantart.net/797f/f/2015/288/4/8/ruy2tcl_by_grinderkiller1-d9d7cup.png

Characters like this start having a lot of trouble after just a few hits on hulk. Goku won't be able to put him out.

dvampire
There's a lot of doubt about iron in dbs being hard, considering how much goku lifted on king Kai's planet. But it's a very good calculation of just how much iron can take of force, which if mixed with the correct element, can take billions tons of force. There are different kinds of alloys of iron that can be created. Mixing iron with carbon makes the metal pretty strong, while mixing it with nickel alone will make iron weaker. Mixing it with carbon plus a number of other unknown elements will make it not only durable, but heat resistant. Adding a lot of carbon together with iron will make steel, the harder metal.

StiltmanFTW
Stop doing drugs, it's killing you.

dvampire
I'm just helping out because I know it caused confusion, especially when one piece and Baki also use iron as a way to show how strong they are or at. So I guess dbs have a stronger grade of iron, probably even stronger than iron-man, and you know he can't take a fully powered up shot from Thor or hulk in his normal suit.

cdtm

Actualy, he may be on to something.

Maybe a ton in the dbz-verse is a kilogram by our standards. wink

Yeah, I could see their physics being totally wonky and Zeno being a real world child who could destrog universes as easily a coughing on some dust. thumb up

carver9

There are more times physical attacks did far more damage than their Kai blast. It depends on the attack. The point of Kai blast is the speed of the attack. Example...first form Frieza planet buster fails in comparison to Super Saiyan 1 Goku punch. There is no comparison tbh. Goku punch is far more powerful.

RealityWarper

I think that taking drugs would be better than being inside Dvampire's head. embarrasment

Tondemonai
Unsure tbh. I trust Skillz's judgement

cdtm
Scans of Goku destroying a planet sized mass with a punch?

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
Scans of Goku destroying a planet sized mass with a punch?

Why would he need to destroy a planet? Question, if Frieza first form (Namek Saga) was standing in one spot bracing, which one would hurt him more, Master Roshi moon busting attack or Super Saiyan 3 all out punch? This question will prove your DBZ credibility.

cdtm
Why would he need to destroy a planet? Question, if Frieza first form (Namek Saga) was standing in one spot bracing, which one would hurt him more, Master Roshi moon busting attack or Super Saiyan 3 all out punch? This question will prove your DBZ credibility.

The punch.

From a being who never, ever lifted more then Luke Cage could in his entire history, much less any version of Hulk.

carver9
The punch.

From a being who never, ever lifted more then Luke Cage could in his entire history, much less any version of Hulk.

Glad you admit Goku punch is greater than Roshi moon busting attack. Black hair Goku during Namek saga punch is>>>>>First form Frieza blast that destroyed planet Vegeta as well.

Galactus doesn't have a single lifting ft as well and in an arm wresting contest between him and Supes, he would rip Superman arms off from the joints and the backlash would melt Superman legs.

cdtm
Galactus busted through moons in a brawl with In- Betweener and physically one shotted Beta Ray Bill. Odin knocked himself out headbutting him.

You know, we call them "feats".

Your example is asinine for plenty of other reasons.

carver9
Galactus busted through moons in a brawl with In- Betweener and physically one shotted Beta Ray Bill. Odin knocked himself out headbutting him.

You know, we call them "feats".

Your example is asinine for plenty of other reasons.

Lol...those aren't lifting fts. I can bring up Mxy as well or Franklin Richards. Or LT. Spiderman have greater lifting fts than all of them, combined. The biggest thing Doomsday lifted up was a tank. Orion doesn't have a lifting ft to his name. The list is long.

cdtm
They're examples of physical attacks/resistance. I just proved Big G can tank an attack from Hulk, because Odin knocked himself out against his noggin (And we saw what happened when Hulk tried KOing a skyfather of Odin's caliber.)

But it's on you to prove Goku can tank a punch from Hulk. Prove their resistance to physical attacks are anywhere near their energy resistance.

carver9
They're examples of physical attacks/resistance. I just proved Big G can tank an attack from Hulk, because Odin knocked himself out against his noggin (And we saw what happened when Hulk tried KOing a skyfather of Odin's caliber.)

But it's on you to prove Goku can tank a punch from Hulk. Prove their resistance to physical attacks are anywhere near their energy resistance.

What's Odin best lifting ft?

When did Hulk try to KO a skyfather?

cdtm
What's Odin best lifting ft?

When did Hulk try to KO a skyfather?

laughing Seriously?

What, was Zeus vs Hulk so traumatic, you blocked it out?

Inedian
laughing Seriously?

It was awesome seeing Zeus destroying Hulk. That was destruction.

carver9
laughing Seriously?

Sooooo....are you going to tell me about that lifting ft of Odin? Be consistent, please.

Zeus vs Hulk wasn't traumatic. Hell, I even said Zeus would mud stomp World Breaker. I never vote against Zeus, no matter who he goes against (minus Goku). Zeus is the supreme being.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=638563&highlight="Zeus+vs+Hulk"

StiltmanFTW
Zeus the supreme being? lol

http://i.imgur.com/PDLAvVV.png

carver9
Low showing.

StiltmanFTW
http://i41.tinypic.com/2yn30co.jpg

carver9
Another low showing. He was weakened as well.

StiltmanFTW
Another low showing.

Here's a fun fact for you... Zeus doesn't have many showings in Marvel comics. So this thing you're doing, it's not gonna fly.

He was weakened as well.

He was weakened in When Titans Collide? Huh? Proof?

NemeBro
Lol...those aren't lifting fts. I can bring up Mxy as well or Franklin Richards. Or LT. Spiderman have greater lifting fts than all of them, combined. The biggest thing Doomsday lifted up was a tank. Orion doesn't have a lifting ft to his name. The list is long. The Living Tribunal has physically manipulated megaverses in the palm of his hand. I wasn't aware Spiderman had better feats than that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.