Capt.Britain Black Panther -Vs - Aquaman Cyborg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Pre-Darksied Wars..
Dcnu..

Capt.Britain
Black Panther

Vs

Aquaman
Cyborg

Fight takes place NYC

Delta1938
Hey Supermex!!

And I don't know too much about Captain Britain, so am interested in seeing some feats.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Delta1938

And I don't know too much about Captain Britain, so am interested in seeing some feats.

ditto

zopzop
T2 mainly because of Cyborg. AM and CB are very close in terms of fighting ability, strength, etc.. But Cyborg should make short work of BP and then help AM put down CB.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by zopzop
T2 mainly because of Cyborg. AM and CB are very close in terms of fighting ability, strength, etc.. But Cyborg should make short work of BP and then help AM put down CB.

What's Cyborg done to suggest he's close to Arthur in strength? I'd agree if you said Cyborg could beat Arthur but it won't be by physical means.

Regardless I love T'Challa but he doesn't belong here.

Vanguard
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace

Regardless I love T'Challa but he doesn't belong here.

Yea I hate admitting to it, but you're probably right.

Supermex
Black Panther fights peeps above his level well...

Namor and so on.. Might he give Cyborg a run?

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Supermex
Black Panther fights peeps above his level well...

Namor and so on.. Might he give Cyborg a run?
Not suggesting he can't harm either of the DC characters he's just not beating any with standard gear. At least I don't see it.

Hell though his energy daggers would probably put down Aquaman, but he'd have to get the shot in.

Vic is a deux ex machina.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.