Purple man vs Preacher (guy with gun in the middle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Purple man and Preacher are standing 50 feet away from each other and there's a homeless guy with a knife caught between them. Who can convince the homeless guy to stab the other in the arm.

DarkSaint85
Preacher.

Purple Man is powerful, his power is distance related, however.

And at these distances, Jesse is much stronger.

basilisk
What is the guy with the gun doing while all this is going on?

Sin I AM
Preacher. Purple man got owned by Doom who took his mask off and told him to try and control him. PM has limits. Preacher iirc does not

DarkSaint85
Preacher is limited if they don't know English, or if they can't physically hear him. That's it.

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Preacher.

Purple Man is powerful, his power is distance related, however.

And at these distances, Jesse is much stronger.
Yeah, advantage Preacher.

basilisk
Purple Man is definitely at a disadvantage with his power. But assuming this is just some average homeless guy with no particular willpower, one strategy might be that when he comes at PM, PMs power increases, and he is able to maybe start overriding him at point blank range.

DarkSaint85
Purple Man can override the literal Word of God,when he couldn't override Doom?

Yeah, no.

riv6672
Well at that point it may be just a matter of just overriding a hobo's will.

This could be like a ping pong game, with the poor guy stuck in the middle. sad

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Preacher is limited if they don't know English, or if they can't physically hear him. That's it.

👍you read DD current run with Purple Man. He subconsciously resisted him and his kids (pms) outright shut him down iirc...i could be remembering the last part wrong tho

basilisk
Homeless guy's smell might also render pheromones ineffective here.

Maybe Purple Man just forgets about trying to out-power this and straight up offers the homeless guy cash and crack if he takes out Preacher - gets the guy so messed up that Preacher's words have no effect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.