Vixen vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Who wins

Flyattractor
I would think that no animal short of a whale would come close to Colly in the Muscle Debt.

Glorificus
Colossus.

riv6672
Unless she's using her powers differently than i'm used to seeing, colosdus should be a bit too much for her.

vansonbee
Can poison work against Big C? I recall Vixen copying a poison tree frog ability against some metal skin villain.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by vansonbee
Can poison work against Big C? I recall Vixen copying a poison tree frog ability against some metal skin villain.

Probably not in armored form. But she can secrete acid that can affect his eyes

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Probably not in armored form. But she can secrete acid that can affect his eyes

Would it? Hasn't Collly taken fire and crap to the face with no effect?

riv6672
I think his punches can affect her face.
Close call...

bluewaterrider
The Marvel and DC Universes don't have rust beetles, do they?

riv6672
^^^Unsure.
They both have punches, though.
Think i'm still leaning towards Colossus...

bluewaterrider
Vixen might be a bit stronger than you think, Riv. Even if she doesn't have the power that once elevated her to Superman-level stats, she probably brings more to the table than you realize ...

http://s5d1.turboimg.net/t1/35039784_image.jpg

riv6672
Well i'm just having a bit of fun...stick out tongue
I like Vixen, and i dont sleep on animal adaptation, i think its a fine powers set.
I do lean towards Colossus, here though.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Would it? Hasn't Collly taken fire and crap to the face with no effect?

Id have to research it but iirc he is...it make sense, since he is metallic. I might be confusing him with 1610 version tho

If her old feats count (dc and its weird continuum) she could one up him with kryptonian stats, or flash or gl etc. In any event shes faster and could just as easily bfr him for an easy win

riv6672
SO true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.