DCNU Darkseid vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eaebiakuya
Galactus from the fight against Mad Celestials vs DCNU Darkseid.

Who wins?

abhilegend
Darkseid

emu
Originally posted by abhilegend
Darkseid I'd ask if you were serious, but you know...

Easy pickings for Galactus.

abhilegend
Anti Monitor consumed entire universes to fight Darkseid and was still getting his ass handed to him.

Galactus fares no better.

emu
Anti Monitor consumed entire universes to fight Darkseid and was still getting his ass handed to him.

Galactus fares no better. Says something about Galactus then, only needs half a world to get the job done.

abhilegend
Originally posted by emu
Says something about Galactus then, only needs half a world to get the job done.
Get a job done for what? Are you claiming Galactus is more powerful than Anti Monitor?

the Darkone
Galactus

carver9
Galactus wins and the only time Darkseid got an advantage over AM was when Death Flash damaged AM. Darkseid then took advantage of a damaged AM...before that, no one had an advantage.

TethAdamTheRock
No one hurted each other until then

panthergod
Darkseid easily. Galactus has never been presented as superior. Ever. Including by Byrne.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by panthergod
Darkseid easily. Galactus has never been presented as superior. Ever. Including by Byrne. except when they met and DS was nothing more than a flee to Galactus. Undeniably true.

Tar-Antado
Galactus wins.

TheHulkster

Galactus fares no better.

Anti Monitor consumes the residual energies of dead inhabitants of planets. That is all. Galactus stomps Darkseid again.

emu
Get a job done for what? Are you claiming Galactus is more powerful than Anti Monitor? lulz. Nice wording Abhi.

I'm claiming Galactus Power Cosmic stomps the shit out of DC.
Sorry, DS.

JBL
Galactus in a stomp.

carver9
Galactus.

Zack M
Darkseid.

abhilegend
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Anti Monitor consumes the residual energies of dead inhabitants of planets. That is all. Galactus stomps Darkseid again.
laughing out loud

Still trolling I see.

TheHulkster
laughing out loud

Still trolling I see.

Still crying are you?

bawling

abhilegend
Still crying are you?

bawling
Copying me, huh?

One_Angry_Scot
Darkseid wins. People should read the stories around the Justice League, Action Comics and Superman again and some of the Justice League Dark to see what Darkseid when he is fully realised truly is.

---

On a sidenote isn't Darkseid still a little baby being raised by Grail? I can't remember if that was ever elaborated on or not.

DarkSaint85
Baby DS wins thumb up

Yeah he's still a bubba.

eaebiakuya
DCNU Darkseid could defeat Adult Franklin and the Voltron Celestial?

TheHulkster
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
DCNU Darkseid could defeat Adult Franklin and the Voltron Celestial?

Galactus stomps hard.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

playa1258
Darkseid takes it.

abhilegend
Bump

panthergod
Galactus gets raped harder than when he was mortally threatened by a tiny fraction of a far lesser Darkseid's power.

MrMind
Darkseid

Stoic
I thought that Darkseid was essentially as powerful as Galactus? Anyway, I'm betting that they'd stalemate.

MrMind
bump

Stoic
How did Zeus do so well against Darkseid, if he's being touted as having the chops to take down a Beyonder?

carver9
Darkseid was weakened.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by Stoic
I thought that Darkseid was essentially as powerful as Galactus? Anyway, I'm betting that they'd stalemate.

Basically. They're both equal to their respected universe. However, DS and the NG's work on a much grander scale.

xJLxKing
How did Zeus do so well against Darkseid, if he's being touted as having the chops to take down a Beyonder?
He was weakened

In fact, even now, he is still considered weakened. He has never recovered since his fight with AM

As far as this fight is concerned, DS from DS War wins. He was at the very least a universe level threat.

MrMind
bump.

TheHulkster
Galactus stomps

quanchi112
Galactus stomps thumb up

Stoic
Originally posted by xJLxKing
He was weakened

In fact, even now, he is still considered weakened. He has never recovered since his fight with AM

As far as this fight is concerned, DS from DS War wins. He was at the very least a universe level threat.

Did you see how powerful Galactus became when he was in the Dark Dimension? Talk about characters true potential. LT was powerless to stop him. I mean if we're climbing to wrungs that the OP never mentions.

Diesldude
DS stomps.

carver9
The fight will look just like this. Its like comparing an ant to an elephant. Galactus stomps and easily. Darkseid needs to stick to fighting the JLA...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-ed0e752df1313883842def6bd0d9ac2e-c

MrMind
Originally posted by Diesldude
DS stomps.

DarkSaint85
Galactus - even amped - should stick to his paygrade.

Which is Skuttlebutt

Insane Titan
Galactus eats him.

Stoic
Skuttlebutt? As in Beta Ray Bill's battle cruiser?

carver9

Dark is trolling. Hes using it as a low showing. I would love for him to show you Skuttle Bucket limitations. This isn't a low showing for Galactus, its a high showing for Skuttle. He would report me if I went into a Doomsday thread and mentioned Doomsday failing to kill a shieldless Blue Beetle, Booster Gold and Guy Gardner after beating on them, going all out. Something that even Luke Cage can do. He holds a candle to certain things (Marvel; The Avengers being weaklings when facing Hulk) but he is bias AF when it comes to DC. He can not be taken serious. Report that. Lol

DarkSaint85

Yup.

Which Surtur's demons were overwhelming:
https://imgur.com/a/XnWr1eA

And Stardust (i.e. a herald level being) was taking attacks from:
https://i.imgur.com/g4hDuPz.jpg

Surfer was being knocked around, but no exclamation like Galactus:
https://imgur.com/a/gFzQ286

And here is Thor, a High Herald:
https://i.postimg.cc/qqKSpyfP/RCO012.jpg

Originally posted by carver9
Dark is trolling. Hes using it as a low showing. I would love for him to show you Skuttle Bucket limitations. This isn't a low showing for Galactus, its a high showing for Skuttle. He would report me if I went into a Doomsday thread and mentioned Doomsday failing to kill a shieldless Blue Beetle, Booster Gold and Guy Gardner after beating on them, going all out. Something that even Luke Cage can do. He holds a candle to certain things (Marvel; The Avengers being weaklings when facing Hulk) but he is bias AF when it comes to DC. He can not be taken serious. Report that. Lol

This coward here, trying to make others do his dirty work lmao. But yes, I have shown Skuttlebutt's limitations.

Now, THIS Galactus I am told is amped (and he is). If a herald like Stardust isn't even affected by Skuttlebutt, why should an amped being MASSIVELY above heralds even notice Skutt?

So he tells Stoic to report me....yet at the top of this page, uses scans that are forbidden under forum rules lmao.

DarkSaint85
"ALMOST BETA RAY'S EQUAL"

https://i.postimg.cc/15R9HwX3/RCO008-1463035317.jpg

Where does BRB sit in the tiering list again? Let's say the tiering list is wrong, and that BRB is a HIGH Herald. That would make Skuttlebutt MID herald. But then, let's go the carver route and argue this is a high end showing - so Skuttlebutt is now operating at....high herald level? Trans tier?

So an amped Galactus is hurt by a mid herald operating at high herald levels, and that is me being generous.

Notable here that BRB utters the same exclamation as amped Galactus does evil face

Note: I am NOT saying Skuttlebutt is weak, lol. I am saying that this "amped Galactus" was hurt by something that is supposedly way below his paygrade.

Much like someone trying to insinuate that DS should stick to the JL laughing out loud

TheHulkster
He uses those scans as a demonstration, not as evidence.

DarkSaint85

Uhuh. Am sure he could have used any other scans in the entirety of comics, let alone fiction (or even nonfiction) to illustrate and demonstrate the point of an ant vs an elephant.

Eon Blue
Galactic Man wins.

Juntai
Darkseid.

h1a8

Stop lying. Carver was trying to be slick and argue from that writers opinion.

carver9

Exactly. laughing out loud

Did anyone else think different. My words are pretty got darn clear. The fight will LOOK JUST LIKE THIS. Seems pretty obvious what I am saying here.

laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Stop lying. Carver was trying to be slick and argue from that writers opinion.

No I wasn't. Do not put words in my mouth.

Insane Titan

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
"ALMOST BETA RAY'S EQUAL"

https://i.postimg.cc/15R9HwX3/RCO008-1463035317.jpg

Where does BRB sit in the tiering list again? Let's say the tiering list is wrong, and that BRB is a HIGH Herald. That would make Skuttlebutt MID herald. But then, let's go the carver route and argue this is a high end showing - so Skuttlebutt is now operating at....high herald level? Trans tier?

So an amped Galactus is hurt by a mid herald operating at high herald levels, and that is me being generous.

Notable here that BRB utters the same exclamation as amped Galactus does evil face

Note: I am NOT saying Skuttlebutt is weak, lol. I am saying that this "amped Galactus" was hurt by something that is supposedly way below his paygrade.

Much like someone trying to insinuate that DS should stick to the JL laughing out loud

DS, why play this game? A weakened Galactus used his Herald My Rage attack to decimate far more than a Herald tier. I get it though, and you're right in a way. Not all writers script characters at the same levels. But, that doesn't give anyone the right to make a low citing into a parade of half facts. It's like using the gas station explosion that KO'd Superman during DOS, to say that it hit the Man of Steel 100x greater than Doomsday ever could. The forum has a policy against PIS.

Galactus and Darkseid were originally meant to be peers.

DarkSaint85
Parade of half facts?

All that I've said is true. If we want to go the narrative route, where Thor and Galactus are amped, then by that route, Skuttlebutt is not BRBs equal. And hurt amped G.

I am saying (and you're kinda agreeing I guess) that Cates' Herald Thor and amped G CANNOT be extrapolated from what has come before.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Parade of half facts?

All that I've said is true. If we want to go the narrative route, where Thor and Galactus are amped, then by that route, Skuttlebutt is not BRBs equal. And hurt amped G.

I am saying (and you're kinda agreeing I guess) that Cates' Herald Thor and amped G CANNOT be extrapolated from what has come before.

Okay, so then it isn't PIS? Okay neither was the gas station explosion that KO'd Superman during DOS. You see where this rabbit hole is leading? If you do, then why continue?

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
Exactly. laughing out loud

Did anyone else think different. My words are pretty got darn clear. The fight will LOOK JUST LIKE THIS. Seems pretty obvious what I am saying here.

laughing out loud

You also know that Darkseid is a giant too right?

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
You also know that Darkseid is a giant too right?

Who said otherwise? I also know Darkseid is far below Galactus.

abhilegend
Bump

TheHulkster
Galactus

abhilegend
Galactus
Why?

carver9
Galactus

abhilegend
Why?

abhilegend
The more I read about Metal, the more ludicrous Snyder's cosmic abstracts are. Back in Metal, Anti Monitor's brain alone would have destroyed the dark multiverse.

https://s26.postimg.cc/vxvb68p7d/003_0014.jpg

And now he has destroyed another infinite multiverse in Dark Multiverse.

https://i.postimg.cc/t1FDtw93/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/KkFf9fYd/image.jpg

This is the anti Monitor Darkseid faced.

MrMind
DS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.