Captain America, Black Widow and Winter Soldier vs Team Arrow and John Constantine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
- Cap has his vibranium shield.
- Black Widow has a pair of Glock 26 handguns, her Widow Bites from CA:CW, and a Garrote wire.
- Winter Soldier has a Colt M4A1, a SIG-Sauer P220ST, a CZ Vz. 61 E Skorpion and a pair of Gerber Mark II combat knives.

Team Arrow members:
- Green Arrow
- Spartan
- Speedy aka Thea
- Black Canary aka Dinah Drake
- Mr Terrific
- Wild Dog
- The team all have their standard gear.
- John gets feats from both the NBC show and his CW appearance.

Fight takes place in a large, 2-storey, cluttered factory warehouse.
Teams start on the opposite ends of the building.
Combatants are fighting in character.
I know adding Constantine seems random, but I thought his magic would throw an interesting element into the fight, with things like the illusion magic he used against Papa Midnite (to make a zombie John raised look like him), and the telekinetic suspension spell he used on Arrow (when they went to rescue Sara's soul).

Who wins?

TheVaultDweller
Oh, and I forgot to add that Team Cap has Redwing on loan from Falcon, and Steve has the controls. I figured if Mr Terrific has his T-spheres, the other side needs something comparable.

Utrigita
Which John Constantine are you using? The one from Arrow, the Stand Alone series, the movie or the animation?

TheVaultDweller
The NBC/CW version. I don't remember the Reeves version doing that much of note (though it has been some time since I saw that film), and I thought the Justice League Dark version is a bit too powerful for this match.

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
- John gets feats from both the NBC show and his CW appearance.

So, essentially, live-action Matt Ryan Constantine.

TheVaultDweller
No opinions on this match?

I think it would be pretty close. Team Arrow has greater numbers, and are very experienced in these kinds of conditions, but the members of Team Cap aren't slouches there either. Also, in terms of individual ability, Cap and Bucky outclass everyone on Team Arrow, one-on-one. Also, Redwing's ability to scan through objects/walls etc. gives them a logistical edge. So, the question is whether they can use those advantages to overcome the larger team.

Impediment
The JLAD Constantine would pummel in this match. Matt Ryan, however, would be better with prep a la Batman.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Impediment
The JLAD Constantine would pummel in this match. Matt Ryan, however, would be better with prep a la Batman.

Yeah, animated movie Constantine is too OP for this specific match up.

I added the Matt Ryan version because he could maybe cook something up while the rest of the team keep the other side busy. He has shown that he can pull off some interesting things with only a few minutes of prep. He also has things like the telekinetic suspension spell he used during the Arrow crossover, which requires a half-dozen second long (maybe a slightly longer) incantation to pull off. So, he probably wouldn't be able to do it fast enough if Cap, Buck or Widow caught him solo, but if another member of Team Arrow can keep them busy for a bit it could come into play.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.