Black Panther VS Deadshot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HellRider
The fight is to the death. No PIS.

Scenario 1: Deep Wakandan Jungle
Start 50 feet away. BP has no mask/helmet

Scenario 2: Saharan Desert
Start 100 yards. Fully geared

TheVaultDweller
Would lean towards Black Panther in scenario 1, given that he should be in his element in the Wakandan jungle, and be able to potentially use the trees for cover and outflank Deadshot. If Deadshot manages to target him early on, it might turn out differently though.

Scenario 2 is Black Panther all the way. He had high-calibre rounds bouncing off his suit (including his helmet) without even flinching. Deadshot is a sitting duck here.

HulkIsHulk
Round 2 is utter mismatch. There's absolutely nothing Deadshot can do to BP with his suit.

BruceSkywalker
T'Challa stomps and stomps hard

h1a8
Can go either way in 1.
Fight 2 is spite in favor of Panther.

KingD19
I wouldn't say either way.

Deadshot has never had to fight a Cap level opponent in the jungle who literally moves like a cat person.

TheVaultDweller
And not just any jungle. Wakandan jungle. T'Challa's backyard.

HellRider
Yea I was kinda drunk when I posted this fight so now that I think about it scenario 2 is way in BP's favor. I thought giving DS a lot of distance and no cover for BP would give him a slight edge. But yea, BP's suit seems to be completely bullet-proof. Like you could unload a minigun at his head and he'd probably just get annoyed.

TheGrat1
Round 1. Deadshot 7/10. We haven't seen how T'challa performs in a stealth environment and Deadshot has those remote camera things. If DS sees him coming it's over.

Round 2. Black Panther walks through Deadshot.

Originally posted by KingD19
I wouldn't say either way.

Deadshot has never had to fight a Cap level opponent in the jungle who literally moves like a cat person.

Perhaps not in the jungle, but Enchantress would beat Cap's ass 1 on 1.

Silent Master
I remember Captain Boomerang using a remote camera, when did Deadshot use one?

TheGrat1
When he was assassinating the guy who was going to squeal. He placed it in the alley beforehand.

Silent Master
Gotcha, when you said remote camera my mind went to remote controlled, like the ones Captain Boomerang used.

John Murdoch
Round 2: as stated aplenty, BP no contest
Round 1: I see it going like an outpost takeover in Far Cry 3 or 4: BP stealthily moves around whilst Deadshot scans the area over and over again, only to have BP press R3 for a takedown.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TheGrat1
Round 1. Deadshot 7/10. We haven't seen how T'challa performs in a stealth environment and Deadshot has those remote camera things. If DS sees him coming it's over.

Round 2. Black Panther walks through Deadshot.

Perhaps not in the jungle, but Enchantress would beat Cap's ass 1 on 1.

how exactly can Enchantress beat Cap? don't say here though, go make a thread...

TheVaultDweller
When he was assassinating the guy who was going to squeal. He placed it in the alley beforehand.

Any feats of him using his cameras in that manner after a fight has actually started? Because placing cameras beforehand is prep, which there is no mention of in the OP.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
how exactly can Enchantress beat Cap? don't say here though, go make a thread...

Not even really relevant in anyways. Because, even 5-on-1, the team hardly did shit to her.

Henry_Pym
Deadshot seems to need prep for his really crazy shooting and if BP is as fast as Bucky he should be able to use his hand to aim dodge and charge.

Sable
Can anyone explain where Panther gets his Super Human Sppeed, Strength and Reflexes?

TheVaultDweller
Looks like some spin on the heart-shaped herb, according to Kevin Feige.

https://moviepilot.com/p/black-panther-heart-shaped-herb-wakanda-powers/4292242

TheGrat1
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Any feats of him using his cameras in that manner after a fight has actually started? Because placing cameras beforehand is prep, which there is no mention of in the OP.

I was thinking more: Place the camera on one tree, climb another and wait. Unless BP charges him straight off the bat I don't see why this isn't a valid, non-prep strategy.

KingD19
Place the camera on one tree, climb another and wait. .

That is the definition of prep. The camera sensors + Ricochet plates let him snipe a guy with a pistol from an extreme distance with no preparation at all. It's prep.

That'd be like Panther telling his personal guard to go out into the jungle and wait. Kill Floyd if they see him.

TheVaultDweller
I was thinking more: Place the camera on one tree, climb another and wait. Unless BP charges him straight off the bat I don't see why this isn't a valid, non-prep strategy.

Placing stuff around the battlefield beforehand is prep. Or do you think he will get a chance to do this after the fight actually starts? T'Challa isn't just going to sit on a stump 50 feet away, doing nothing, and wait for him to climb two different trees and set up a camera (when we don't even know how long it takes to properly set said camera up).

TheGrat1
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Placing stuff around the battlefield beforehand is prep. Or do you think he will get a chance to do this after the fight actually starts? T'Challa isn't just going to sit on a stump 50 feet away, doing nothing, and wait for him to climb two different trees and set up a camera (when we don't even know how long it takes to properly set said camera up).

Beforehand? I meant at the start. How long do you think to takes to attach a camera to a tree?

BP's best chance is to take it slow and sneak up on DS. If he takes him on right off the bat he'll get shot in the face every time.

To be clear, I don't expect Ds to bounce the bullet off of the plate. Just throw the camera on a tree quickly to give him another set of eyes. The only reason he wouldn't have time to do that is if BP charges him which would, like I said, get him shot in the head.

It took him about 2 seconds to place it in the alley, and another two seconds to adjust it, btw.

TheVaultDweller
Actually, it was more like 10 seconds (even with the brief jump cut, which creates a distorted representation of time), and the thing stuck to the metal with what looked like a magnet (considering he just places it and it sticks). Magnets don't stick to trees, and if he takes his eyes off BP for 10 seconds, at a 50 foot distance, he is signing his own death warrant.

Edit: I mean if you genuinely think that Deadshot can mount that camera, calibrate it and climb a tree, all before T'Challa can close in on him, then we will just have to agree to disagree. Because I see Deadshot getting outmaneuvered and gutted if he takes his focus off Black Panther at the start of the fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.