Bring one character back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathslash
You are an executive at Disney and they have decided to give you a chance to expand on the lore of Star Wars. You're allowed to formally take one character that is currently a part of Legends and integrate them into the current canon.

Who do you choose and why?

NewGuy01
The problem you'd run into is trying to incorporate a legends character into a canon story....

Darth Abonis
Mara Jade but this time with double D's

Unbowed
Krayt. Then we'd have two villains stronger than Palpatine, Snoke and Krayt.

ares834
Originally posted by Unbowed
Krayt. Then we'd have two villains stronger than Palpatine, Snoke and Krayt.

Edit: The punctuation there is damn confusing.

Azronger
Darth Plagueis and the entire novel. Because it adds to the prequels so much.

UCanShootMyNova
Galen Marek as an Inquisitor.

Big Gerald
Lord Nyax

Beniboybling
Triocolus.

nfactor1995
Plagueis or Revan

relentless1
just legends characters? can they be canon as well?

deathslash
Originally posted by NewGuy01
The problem you'd run into is trying to incorporate a legends character into a canon story.... It doesn't necessarily have to be a canon story, but it does have to build on the current canon. For example, if someone brought Darth Revan back, there'd have to be some sort of explanation behind who he is and how he fits into the current canon.Originally posted by relentless1
just legends characters? can they be canon as well? Just Legends. Pretend that Disney wants to mix it up and show us a character that is in no way related to the Skywalker's and their multi generational story.

darthbane77
Originally posted by nfactor1995
Plagueis or Revan Plagueis is canon though, just not in the same form we see in the novel.

Trocity
They already added my pick back into canon.

nfactor1995
Originally posted by darthbane77
Plagueis is canon though, just not in the same form we see in the novel.

Well I meant that they should bring his story (aka the novel) back into the new canon

cs_zoltan
Vitiate as Sidious' sex slave.

deathslash
Originally posted by Trocity
They already added my pick back into canon. who's your pick?Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Vitiate as Sidious' sex slave. you need Jesus.

YousufKhan1212
Darth Plagueis.

deathslash
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
Darth Plagueis. interesting..... genuinely wondering what he added to the story that makes you pick him above all other characters.

Rockydonovang
not plagueis. An individual being able to exert control over the force is beyond stupid

nfactor1995
Actually it should be Valkorion, which would lead to Arcann and Vaylin and the Eternal Empire and the Force Beyond Light and Dark etc etc becoming canon

Rockydonovang
xesh and dawn of the jedi as a whole basically

Rockydonovang
wait, fck am I saying, bring back caedus/jaina the real descendants of skywalker

Ursumeles
Revan as female.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Big Gerald
Lord Nyax
Yuck

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Revan as female.
Yuck

deathslash
I'd love to see durge come back. Maybe in his own self contained title set in the past.

Kurk
Jabba the Hutt so he can continue to enslave women

thesithmaster
Plagueis. I loved that novel.

Haschwalth
Revan, Exar kun.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Revan as female.

Best answer here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.