5-year old Russian boy stabbed to death by an Afghan migrant in Germany

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
https://www.rt.com/news/390757-russian-boy-killed-migrant-bavaria/

Steve Zodiac
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/nov/10/russia-today-ofcom-sanctions-impartiality-ukraine-coverage

Stigma
hehe. So you're now labeling all news that you don't like as fake.

Welll... That's actually not a surprising tactic for leftists mmm

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Stigma

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
roll eyes (sarcastic) no

Nothing to do with your deflection.

A Russia Today is not sometimes an unbiased source.

Stigma
Already covered:

TBH No media outlet is really unbiased, but as long as liberals will hand-wave information they don't like, trying to imply it's always fake, there will be a dissonance between honesty and liberal politics.

thumb up

Bashar Teg

but have fun with your ad hominem wank-fest. maybe if you and surt tug eachother's weaners just right, that reality will be warped and nullified.

Stigma
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
but have fun with your ad hominem wank-fest. maybe if you and surt tug eachother's weaners just right, that reality will be warped and nullified.
Reality is warped and nullified enough in your little, liberal-infested head.thumb up

And when it comes to your fantasies about tugging things.... leave it to yourself, bro. erm

BTW My previous point stands. No media outlet is unbiased. And tbh it seems that pro-liberal ones are the most biased of all thumb up

Bashar Teg

BTW My previous point stands. No media outlet is unbiased. And tbh it seems that pro-liberal ones are the most biased of all thumb up

a round of false-equivaleny, compliments of stigma. thanks but no thanks.

Stigma
a round of false-equivaleny, compliments of stigma. thanks but no thanks.
Typical liberal hand-waving of a serious incident in the name of PC. Keep it up, it is entertaining.thumb up

BTW as time goes by, there will be more attacks perpetrated by radical Muslims. It's a probable trend atm. You cannot ignore them all, even if you really, really want to.

Bashar Teg
Typical liberal hand-waving of a serious incident in the name of PC. Keep it up, it is entertaining.thumb up

not hand-waving. waiting for a valid source that hasnt been found guilty of ethics violation (thats not a synonym for 'bias' as you're trying oh-so-hard to assert)

BTW as time goes by, there will be more attacks perpetrated by radical Muslims. It's a probable trend atm. You cannot ignore them all, even if you really, really want to.

have fun kicking that strawman, champ. thumb up

Stigma
not hand-waving. waiting for a valid source that hasnt been found guilty of ethics violation (thats not a synonym for 'bias' as you're trying oh-so-hard to assert)
LOL And only sources that are accepted by a PC-friendly liberal media elite are valid, right? I get the picture. thumb up

have fun kicking that strawman, champ. thumb up
It's not a strawman, sport. It's an observation based on facts, that clearly went over your head. Too bad. /shrug

Bashar Teg
great example of bluster and empty posturing.

if you ever want to put on your big-boy pants and address the point, i'll be here.

Stigma
great example of bluster and empty posturing.
Given that you are known for doing precisely that, I am not sure how the irony is lost on you. mmm

if you ever want to put on your big-boy pants and address the point, i'll be here.
Um...You make no point, really, other than showing that you will not address issues as long as they are not given to you in your daily dose of PC liberal media. /shrug

But all this aside, I feel the thread is being derailed.
My original point stands: all media are biased to a degree and this was a terrible tragedy that should not have happened.

Steve Zodiac
Given that you are known for doing precisely that, I am not sure how the irony is lost on you. mmm

Um...You make no point, really, other than showing that you will not address issues as long as they are not given to you in your daily dose of PC liberal media. /shrug

But all this aside, I feel the thread is being derailed.
My original point stands: all media are biased to a degree and this was a terrible tragedy that should not have happened. roll eyes (sarcastic) no

Stigma
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
roll eyes (sarcastic) no
Very weak response. I expect to see more of that from you in the future thumb up

Steve Zodiac
Very weak response. I expect to see more of that from you in the future thumb up roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) dur

Robtard
Stigma,

Where you went wrong: instead of replying to Steve's post of a story he posted in a logical and concise manner, you emotionally ranted by going "but leftist!", attacking him personally when he's just the messenger. I hope you use this to grow and improve yourself thumb up

Edit: Did a bit of research, this story is very suspect, aside from Russia Today who has been dinged before for ethics, this story only really appears in whack-job and/or fringe outlets like infowars, breitbart and stormfront.

Stigma
Originally posted by Robtard
Stigma,

Where you went wrong: instead of replying to Steve's post of a story he posted in a logical and concise manner, you emotionally ranted by going "but leftist!", attacking him personally when he's just the messenger.

I hope you use this to grow and improve yourself thumb up
Thanks for the advice, pal. (though your analysis of the situation is lacking, tbh)

Still, it seems you did some growing and improving yourself. Given your previous demeanor, I am positively surprised. Good for you thumb up

Steve Zodiac
Thanks for the advice, pal. (though your analysis of the situation is lacking, tbh)

Still, it seems you did some growing and improving yourself, given your previous demeanor. I am positively surprised. Good for you thumb up confused dur

Robtard

Still, it seems you did some growing and improving yourself. Given your previous demeanor, I am positively surprised. Good for you thumb up

I'm going to take your mild and veiled attack on me and flip that over into a positive, so thanks thumb up

Anyhow, see my edit, this story is very suspect.

Bashar Teg

Edit: Did a bit of research, this story is very suspect, aside from Russia Today who has been dinged before for ethics, this story only really appears in whack-job and/or fringe outlets like infowars, breitbart and stormfront.
it's always same old tired attempt at reasoning: new york times made some errors over it's history and issued retractions for said errors, and that's EXACTLY the same as state-run media deliberately posting fake news to push an agenda.

i think it's time to just start ignoring these emotionally stunted knuckledraggers and only address valid arguments.

Stigma
I'm going to take your mild and veiled attack on me and flip that over into a positive, so thanks thumb up
TBH I am offended you'd think so. I was speaking genuinely.

Seriously, I am welcoming a new start as an opportunity. Let us be clear and authentic thumb up

Anyhow, see my edit, this story is very suspect.
Not at all. But I guess we disagree on that thumb up

Robtard
TBH I am offended you'd think so. I was speaking genuinely.

Seriously, I am welcoming a new start as an opportunity. Let us be clear and authentic thumb up

Not at all. But I guess we disagree on that thumb up

Cool then.

I did a google search and outright whack-job sites like infowars popped up or fringe outlets. The most reputable source seems to be Brietbart copy/pasting the story from Russia Today and Breitbart is known in outright fabricating stories.

Steve Zodiac
Cool then.

I did a google search and outright whack-job sites like infowars popped up or fringe outlets. The most reputable source seems to be Brietbart copy/pasting the story from Russia Today and Breitbart is known in outright fabricating stories.

If it happened it's very sad, if as likely it didn't, it's equally sad someone google's Islam and Crime etc.

ArtificialGlory
If the story appears only on websites like RT, Breitbart, and freakin' Stormfront, why even bother posting it?

Adam Grimes
It's veridic. Because something something leftist.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
If the story appears only on websites like RT, Breitbart, and freakin' Stormfront, why even bother posting it?

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
It's veridic. Because something something leftist.

True enough and add to that because Stigma looks for that kind of "news."

Flyattractor
You would think Germany would have learned its lesson about letting Russians into its country. But then No Borders means No Borders.

Which is sad cause I like to buy books there....

Surtur
To be honest, would it even matter if tomorrow this story was proven to be 100% true? This is a genuine question. Would it truly change anything?

What would it lead to? Because from my experience here, if it were shown to be true we'd just be treated to the usual strawmans. The implication that people are trying to say all migrants are stab-happy by daring to even post about this report would probably get the most mentions.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
To be honest, would it even matter if tomorrow this story was proven to be 100% true? This is a genuine question. Would it truly change anything?

yes.

Surtur
yes.

Indeed, so what would it change?

Bashar Teg
it would be a verified occurance worth discussing, as opposed to zero-credibility state-run russian media

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.