Man Sentenced to Death for FACEBOOKING!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Because BLASPHEME aint Nice Bro! Especially on Facebook.

Pakistan. Getting its LEFTIST NAZI ON! Facebook can Kill You!

And Remember. Pakistan went to Facebook itself to Help them fight such things being said on its sites. And Pakistan has subscribed to EU
Hate Speech Guidelines.

WHY YOU LEFTISTS SO MEAN!?

ArtificialGlory
Well, you can't just go and insult the glorious, peace-loving prophet Muhammed like that. I say the guy deserves it.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Flyattractor

WHY YOU LEFTISTS SO MEAN!?

because apparently pakistan=leftist

go drink bleach, retard.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

I did laugh at that, seriously what the **** is he on?

laughing

Flyattractor
Hey. Are you saying that Facebook didn't HELP Pakistan Sentence this man? Are you also trying to suggest that a country of BROWN PEOPLE are incapable of being LEFTIST like You!?

So RACIST!

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

go drink bleach, retard. The Flybot's malfunctioning, give him some time to work out his narrative.

Flyattractor
Pakistan is a Muslim Country. Are you Leftist trying to say that MUSLIMS are BAD PEOPLE!!?

Steve Zodiac
Crap, something incoherent, more crap, something delusional

Flyattractor
Oh be honest Stevie. You are FULL of Crap!

Steve Zodiac
Oh be honest Stevie. You are FULL of Crap! No, you are.

Flyattractor
*inacts the Rubber/Glue Defense*

Steve Zodiac
*inacts the Rubber/Glue Defense* dur

Flyattractor
I will just take that as your admission to defeat and that you in true Leftist fashion agree with Pakistan's ruling and sentence for this "Facebook Crime".

Because that is what being a Horrible Leftist Person is about.

ArtificialGlory
Yeah, Islamofascism isn't exactly a left-wing ideology.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Yeah, Islamofascism isn't exactly a left-wing ideology.

You would be surprised how much IslamoFascists have in common with Leftist Progressives.

Steve Zodiac
You would be surprised how much IslamoFascists have in common with Leftist Progressives.

dur roll eyes (sarcastic) no

Flyattractor
maybe I will create a thread showing how this is true.

Adam Grimes
#triggered

Flyattractor
Yes you are.

Steve Zodiac
maybe I will create a thread showing how this is true. In your mind I'm sure that's what the thread will do... dur

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
In your mind I'm sure that's what the thread will do... dur

It isn't my fault that you don't live in the real world like me.

Have fun there in your Leftist NeverLand Little Stevie Pan.

laughing

Steve Zodiac
It isn't my fault that you don't live in the real world like me.

Have fun there in your Leftist NeverLand Little Stevie Pan.

laughing dur

Flyattractor
dur
Looks like you already are.

Steve Zodiac
Looks like you already are. roll eyes (sarcastic) dur

Flyattractor
roll eyes (sarcastic) dur

Clap your hands more and you can fly just like Tinkerbell!

Steve Zodiac
Clap your hands more and you can fly just like Tinkerbell!

roll eyes (sarcastic) no dur

Robtard
In your mind I'm sure that's what the thread will do... dur

https://jeffcolibrary.org/sites/default/files/Imagination-286x300.jpg

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Robtard
https://jeffcolibrary.org/sites/default/files/Imagination-286x300.jpg homerFly says, "It's funny because it's true!"

Surtur
I did laugh at that, seriously what the **** is he on?

laughing

Steve, Bash posted something. So of course you laughed lol.

Adam Grimes
It's funny you point out that considering your butt buddiness with fly. Lol

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
It's funny you point out that considering your butt buddiness with fly. Lol

It's funny you'd point that out because the perceived buttbuddiness is the exact reason lol. More than once have these folk gone back and forth which each other in a manner similar to what they have accused others of lol.

Will they attempt to excuse it again or just distract with more "that was a no you!" ?

Robtard
Proof of these claims, Surt?

Adam Grimes
'Perceived' lol

Have I missed something and the GDF's front page isn't full of threads with fly, you and sometimes that sigma guy jerking each other off for entire pages?

Robtard
Page-after-page-after-page. The SJW thread is a great example of that and it's been mentioned before by others

jaden101
One of America's biggest middle east allies. Unsurprising.

Flyattractor
Especially with Obama's America.

SquallX
You know what's more ****ed up? It's the fact that some of you actually feels nothing that Facebook just sentenced a man to death. So instead of demanding a explanation from Facebook top dogs, you're all on here calling each other names.

I've seen some ****ed up shits in the Middle East, but to think that an American company like Facebook is helping getting people kill is sickening.

Adam Grimes
Sorry mate, I'll call Zuckenberg brb

Robtard
Originally posted by SquallX
You know what's more ****ed up? It's the fact that some of you actually feels nothing that Facebook just sentenced a man to death. So instead of demanding a explanation from Facebook top dogs, you're all on here calling each other names.

I've seen some ****ed up shits in the Middle East, but to think that an American company like Facebook is helping getting people kill is sickening.

How exactly is facebook responsible for someone insulting a religious figure and a draconian foreign government overreacting to it? Can you explain your reasoning in detail? Thanks.

Beniboybling
Facebook just sentenced a man to death. https://media.giphy.com/media/l3q2K5jinAlChoCLS/giphy.gif

Steve Zodiac

Must not reply and point out the stupidity of the above post or I will be accused of being trollish.

I will award said post a dur

SquallX
Yet again, some of you shows you're true colors.

It was Zukebwerg that sent a team to the Saudi's to combat there so called infidel post. Zukeberf and his team by proxy just had a man killed using his platform. Yet some of you don't find that sickening.

Beniboybling
Mate, you're becoming entirely incoherent. Sorry if no one takes you seriously. sad

Darth Thor
It's the Pakistani government that's to blame here.

They don't usually sentence people to death for this though, so no idea what's changed their mind for this case. Probably the typical distraction from real issues like how corrupt they are and how badly they are running Pakistan.

SquallX
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Mate, you're becoming entirely incoherent. Sorry if no one takes you seriously. sad

Could care less if you or anyone takes me seriously. But the truth is still the truth.

Did zukerberg sent a team to combat infidel so called post? Yes he did.

Did a man received the death penalty because he was called an infidel? Yes.

Yet some of you still denies it. I guess none of you cares because it's not happening in the West and it doesn't negatively effects any of you.

This is my second time in the Middle East, and I've seen the atrocities committed to so called infidels, and let me tell you, it's no ****ing joke.

Darth Thor

Perhaps you should explain what this means.

Maybe post an article to back it up as well.

Beniboybling
Zukerberg sent team to combat infidel, what needs to be explained?

Darth Thor
^ I literally burst out laughing

Adam Grimes
I called Zukerberg. Mark explained to me how came out of the screen and executed this heretic himself with his own hands!

Robtard
Could care less if you or anyone takes me seriously. But the truth is still the truth.

Did a man received the death penalty because he was called an infidel? Yes.

Yet some of you still denies it. I guess none of you cares because it's not happening in the West and it doesn't negatively effects any of you.

This is my second time in the Middle East, and I've seen the atrocities committed to so called infidels, and let me tell you, it's no ****ing joke.

Yeah, if you could further explain and support your claims, that would help.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
'Perceived' lol

Have I missed something and the GDF's front page isn't full of threads with fly, you and sometimes that sigma guy jerking each other off for entire pages?

You've missed the leftist jerk sessions it seems. No, you actually haven't lol. You just are pretending you did.

Surtur
Originally posted by Darth Thor
It's the Pakistani government that's to blame here.

They don't usually sentence people to death for this though, so no idea what's changed their mind for this case. Probably the typical distraction from real issues like how corrupt they are and how badly they are running Pakistan.

Take less than 7 minutes out of your day, watch this video:

XKf_GR79ZTA&t

Yeah, warning: you'll be disturbed once you're done.

Darth Thor
^ Fan of Steven Crowder? Typical.

He doesn't seem to realise Pakistan is an ally. His notion that the Pakistan government somehow legitimises terrorism and further yet is a threat to the "Western World" or Lol want him dead is all frankly laughable.

Pakistan has a massive terrorist issue, yes. Their citizens get killed in droves. But the military there fights those terrorists. They don't suppport them Lol

Like I said it's more likely a distraction tactic by the government as IIRC the death sentence hasn't been implemented before for this "crime."

Steve Zodiac

He doesn't seem to realise Pakistan is an ally. His notion that the Pakistan government somehow legitimises terrorism and further yet is a threat to the "Western World" or Lol want him dead is all frankly laughable.

Pakistan has a massive terrorist issue, yes. Their citizens get killed in droves. But the military there fights those terrorists. They don't suppport them Lol

Like I said it's more likely a distraction tactic by the government as IIRC the death sentence hasn't been implemented before for this "crime." thumb up Again, another excellent post, you are fast becoming my favourite poster.

Robtard
Crowder has shown himself to either be an uninformed idiot ranter, or a spreader of vitriol lies because he knows that's exactly the type of shit his youtube subscribers want to hear in their little echo chamber. You can decide for yourself.

ArtificialGlory
This is only the first time someone gets the death sentence because of what they said on social media specifically. People get the death penalty for insulting Islam/Muhammed in Pakistan all the time.

Surtur

Like I said it's more likely a distraction tactic by the government as IIRC the death sentence hasn't been implemented before for this "crime."

Did you actually watch the video? If you did you for some reason didn't touch on the subject of Facebook apparently sending some folk down to Pakistan.

What are your thoughts?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Surtur
Did you actually watch the video? If you did you for some reason didn't touch on the subject of Facebook apparently sending some folk down to Pakistan.

What are your thoughts?

How can you think I didn't watch the video after that comment?

I'm just getting distracted by all the BS he's diverting off topic with.

Seems to me he's had some problem with Facebook because of their "Fight ISIS with Love policy." I think the only thing he wants to hear is "Blow Muslims to hell until ISIS is dead."

As for the guy getting executed I do feel for him, I really do, but he should know better doing that in Pakistan. Because fact is if the government didn't arrest and execute him, he would be murdered by a Mob there guaranteed.

Surtur
How can you think I didn't watch the video after that comment?

I'm just getting distracted by all the BS he's diverting off topic with.

Seems to me he's had some problem with Facebook because of their "Fight ISIS with Love policy." I think the only thing he wants to hear is "Blow Muslims to hell until ISIS is dead."

As for the guy getting executed I do feel for him, I really do, but he should know better doing that in Pakistan. Because fact is if the government didn't arrest and execute him, he would be murdered by a Mob there guaranteed.

Well you see cuz you just railed on about Crowder and didn't mention shit like Pakistan asking Facebook to come help them with their content issues and Facebook not telling them to f*ck off but actually sending some people there.

Can you explain why you didn't feel that fact worth discussion?

Robtard
Do you have proof of these accusations, Surtur?

Cos iirc, Pakistan's nutter president asked for help and Facebook said it would send a team to see what exactly their grievances were, not even sure anyone has gone yet/will actually go.

Not that FB would actively help kill people for posting whatever shit, as is being pushed.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Surtur
Well you see cuz you just railed on about Crowder and didn't mention shit like Pakistan asking Facebook to come help them with their content issues and Facebook not telling them to f*ck off but actually sending some people there.

Can you explain why you didn't feel that fact worth discussion?

Firstly he should just get to the point instead of ranting on about how much he hates Facebook and Pakistan.

Secondly sending a team to investigate is an appropriate response is it not?

Crowder says in that very video that this incident on its own doesn't seem that bad but... diverts into his propaganda.

So like Rob says, make the point clear what the accusation is, and back it up with evidence. Crowder himself hasn't confirmed what the "team" did or didn't do, but is ranting on about having any kind of "relationship" with Pakistan and other Muslim countries (i'd point to your own government first), and he's clearly more peeved about their "fight ISIS with love" policy, and banning some of his "Hate on Islam and Muslims" videos. He's taking his personal issues with Facebook and accusing them of getting this man killed... how exactly we don't know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.