Thor vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Round 1: Pure h2h. No armor, no gear.
Round 2: Both are fully equipped with standard gear.

Combatants don't know anything about each other. Fight is to the death, both going all out. Fight takes place in an open field, no other people are around.

Arachnid1
WW stomps

relentless1
Wondy stomps then drags him back to her spot for some furious god lovin

carthage
Diana guts him

Khazra Reborn
Wonder Woman is so over rated, she isn't even bullet proof and can't fly. Every body is blowing their load just because she speed blitzed a few humans.

Thor wins convincingly, any way he chooses to.

Adam Grimes
Diana kills him. 👍

Khazra Reborn
Nah. She gets Destroyer'd. thumb up

FrothByte
It's a fair point that Thor has better durability feats.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by FrothByte
It's a fair point that Thor has better durability feats.

He has better everything feats except foot speed, but that's easily negated with flight, and reactionary speed.

Adam Grimes
Lol, Thor got stabbed by someone far weaker and slower by feats. What do you think Diana's sword is going to do to him?

What reactionary fts does Thor have? I don't recall any but I'm sure he must have some.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Lol, Thor got stabbed by someone far weaker and slower by feats. What do you think Diana's sword is going to do to him?

What reactionary fts does Thor have? I don't recall any but I'm sure he must have some.

Loki isn't weaker than Diana. Being stabbed by an Asgardian weapon isn't a big deal anyways.

He has a lot, off hand I recall him reflecting The Destroyer's disintegrator beam at close range, and blocking Chitari energy weapons from multiple directions. There's more close combat related ones, but I'm not rummaging through YouTube clips now.

Sable
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Loki isn't weaker than Diana. .

The frost giant runt isnt weaker then the daughter of zeus? When has Loki picked up a tank?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Adam Grimes

To be fair, Loki stabbed Thor while they were busy talking.

KingD19
Come on guys. Diana sliced Doomsday's arm off.

Khazra Reborn
Who cares? Slicing the arm off of a barely sentient giant rock troll isn't the same thing as trying to stab a highly mobile skilled warrior, who can also crush her like an egg if he were so inclined.

Sable
Who cares? Slicing the arm off of a barely sentient giant rock troll isn't the same thing as trying to stab a highly mobile skilled warrior, who can also crush her like an egg if he were so inclined.

He wasn't made of rock. He was sentient enough to understand his mission which was to kill Superman and destroy anything he could. This fight isn't as cut and dry as you try to make it out to be. Both have pluses and minuses.

playa1258
Diana is easily in Thor level in physical power while being faster, arguably more skilled and possessing weapons and defenses to counter Thor.

She takes the majority.

Sable
Wonder Woman is so over rated, she isn't even bullet proof and can't fly. Every body is blowing their load just because she speed blitzed a few humans.

Thor wins convincingly, any way he chooses to.

Actually she can fly, you don't know she isn't bulletproof cause he never got hit by a bullet, and she has some very good durability like the clock tower explosion, and the fight against ares, she was hit many times and never bled, so its stupid to assume she isn't as durable when he has great durability feats and never showed any signs of injury, cuts, bruises or bleeding of any kind.

FrothByte
Personally, I'd say WW has the advantage in speed, strength and acrobatics/agility.

Thor has the advantage in durability, destructive output and experience.

Skill is a toss up. Diana has fancier moves but Thor has gone up against higher caliber opponents.

I think WW wins but it won't be easy for her. Might change my mind after Ragnarok.

Sable
Personally, I'd say WW has the advantage in speed, strength and acrobatics/agility.

Thor has the advantage in durability, destructive output and experience.

Skill is a toss up. Diana has fancier moves but Thor has gone up against higher caliber opponents.

I think WW wins but it won't be easy for her. Might change my mind after Ragnarok.

Who has Thor gone up against that is high caliber then doomsday?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Sable
Who has Thor gone up against that is high caliber then doomsday?

WW didn't go up against DD on her own. It can be argued that she only went up against 1/3 DD. Thor has gone up against Hulk, Loki and Malekith solo. He's curbstomped a group of frost giants on his own. He's also mowed down SHIELD agents while being depowered. I don't recall WW ever taking out any opponent as easily as Thor took out those SHIELD agents where she didn't have a massive physical advantage over the opponent.

Sable
She was going up against him one on one many times while superman was saving Lois, finding the spear, and incapacitated after wards. She also took on tons of Amazons while "depowered"<-(your term)

FrothByte
She was going up against him one on one many times while superman was saving Lois, finding the spear, and incapacitated after wards.

Correct. But she didn't defeat DD. Same way Thor didn't defeat Kurse on his own. Maybe I should have worded my statement better. Thor didn't go up against higher caliber opponents, he has defeated higher caliber opponents. Or at least had an easier time defeating opponents of similar physical levels to him than Diana did.

The few times Diana went up against physically equal opponents, she has struggled. On the other hand, Thor has gone up against physically equal opponents and mowed them down.

Silent Master
WW didn't go up against DD on her own. It can be argued that she only went up against 1/3 DD. Thor has gone up against Hulk, Loki and Malekith solo. He's curbstomped a group of frost giants on his own. He's also mowed down SHIELD agents while being depowered. I don't recall WW ever taking out any opponent as easily as Thor took out those SHIELD agents where she didn't have a massive physical advantage over the opponent.

True, the closest we have to WW fighting someone that is a physical equal is her fight with the general and that took a little time.

Sable
Correct. But she didn't defeat DD. Same way Thor didn't defeat Kurse on his own. Maybe I should have worded my statement better. Thor didn't go up against higher caliber opponents, he has defeated higher caliber opponents. Or at least had an easier time defeating opponents of similar physical levels to him than Diana did.

The few times Diana went up against physically equal opponents, she has struggled. On the other hand, Thor has gone up against physically equal opponents and mowed them down.

He didn't defeat Malekith on his own. He used his gf tech because he couldn't. So if you are taking away feats from Diana cause she didn't defeat Doomsday, then you can't say Thor did as well, he had help. And Kurse beat him down solid, he lost to Kurse. It wasn't even a close call. It was a beat down.

Also one could say Wonder Woman made it possible to defeat Doomsday as he had him lassoed.

BruceSkywalker
interesting fight.. leaning towards Diana, but could go either way

FrothByte
He didn't defeat Malekith on his own. He used his gf tech because he couldn't. So if you are taking away feats from Diana cause she didn't defeat Doomsday, then you can't say Thor did as well, he had help. And Kurse beat him down solid, he lost to Kurse. It wasn't even a close call. It was a beat down.

Also one could say Wonder Woman made it possible to defeat Doomsday as he had him lassoed.

Ok let me put this another way:

Name me one opponent of Diana who's within her strength range where she completely dominated this opponent.

Sable
So are you retracting all those claims? You can't just abandon your argument and move the goal posts.

Edit:

She took on two people above her pay grade and never had a scratch on her.

FrothByte
So are you retracting all those claims? You can't just abadone your argument and move the goal posts.

Do you have to pick a fight with every point I raise? I'm trying to clarify my stance, to help you understand. Your aggression is unfounded.

Or are you just trying to dodge this question?

Sable
I answered the question. I think you are a bit sensitive for internet debates. I merely said you were moving the goal posts. You do this every day "I am trying to help you understand" when I just caught you red handed in misrepresenting feats, its you who didn't understand the actual feats and facts of your argument which was misrepresented.

Silent Master
Do you have to pick a fight with every point I raise? I'm trying to clarify my stance, to help you understand. Your aggression is unfounded.

Or are you just trying to dodge this question?

He's baiting you, it's what trolls do.

Sable
Originally posted by Silent Master
He's baiting you, it's what trolls do.

Dude, he made up feats. What do you call that.

TheVaultDweller
This fight depends largely on the first actual solid hit, IMO. If Diana gets a good cut in on Thor, he is screwed. But if she takes a hammer strike to the face, she is probably not just going to shrug it off.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
This fight depends largely on the first actual solid hit, IMO. If Diana gets a good cut in on Thor, he is screwed. But if she takes a hammer strike to the face, she is probably not just going to shrug it off.

And the h2h fight? WW has better speed feats whereas Thor has better durability feats.

Sable

Thor hasn't defeat any higher caliber opponent, Kurse no sold him it wasn't even a fight, it was a complete beat down. Mal no sold him, needed help defeating Mal with his gf weapons, Hulk no sold him. Ultron said he was a pest and no sold him.

Thor has one big win on his record with the destroyer who was a slow moving automaton with a heat beam for a weapon.

WW defeated Ares henchman, defeated Ares, took doomsday head on by herself, cut his arm off, saved batman, and was vital in defeating doomsday.

I think you are grossly misrepresenting feats and fights and vastly exaggerating as well.

TheVaultDweller
And the h2h fight? WW has better speed feats whereas Thor has better durability feats.

Honestly, I'm not sure. Both have really strong blunt force durability showings. Potentially too great for the other one to overcome. Maybe the first person who can get the other one in a choke hold? In which case I would edge it in favour of WW, given the speed advantage.

FrothByte
Thor hasn't defeat any higher caliber opponent, Kurse no sold him it wasn't even a fight, it was a complete beat down. Mal no sold him, needed help defeating Mal with his gf weapons, Hulk no sold him. Ultron said he was a pest and no sold him.

Thor has one big win on his record with the destroyer who was a slow moving automaton with a heat beam for a weapon.

WW defeated Ares henchman, defeated Ares, took doomsday head on by herself, cut his arm off, saved batman, and was vital in defeating doomsday.

I think you are grossly misrepresenting feats and fights and vastly exaggerating as well.

Just by saying Malekith no sold Thor and Hulk no sold Thor already proves you're making stuff up. The rest of your post loses credibility when your opening paragraph is already completely wrong.

Sable
Just by saying Malekith no sold Thor and Hulk no sold Thor already proves you're making stuff up. The rest of your post loses credibility when your opening paragraph is already completely wrong.

Did we watch the same movies? Before the fighter jet came in, Hulk was on the war path beating him senseless.Thor landed one good hit on him with the hammer, after that it was a one sided fight. Mal had separated him from his hammer, and couldn't stop him. He could not beat him in a one on one fight. He said as much, and went to get the tech from Jane.

FrothByte
Did we watch the same movies? Before the fighter jet came in, Hulk was on the war path beating him senseless.Thor landed one good hit on him with the hammer, after that it was a one sided fight. Mal had separated him from his hammer, and couldn't stop him. He could not beat him in a one on one fight. He said as much, and went to get the tech from Jane.

So... slamming Thor once on the ground and throwing him once against the wall is considered beating him senseless? Yeah... sure.

Sable
Should I post the fight?

FrothByte
Should I post the fight?

Feel free. Then we can both watch while Hulk slams Thor once then throws him once.

Sable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e0kli1Rph8

He gave him a nose bleed on the first hit. Min 2:47-2:55, Hulk was clearing house with him. Are you really suggesting Thor was going to turn that fight around? We also see Hulk go toe to toe with Hulkbuster, Could Thor do that?

FrothByte
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e0kli1Rph8

He gave him a nose bleed on the first hit. Min 2:47-2:55, Hulk was clearing house with him. Are you really suggesting Thor was going to turn that fight around? We also see Hulk go toe to toe with Hulkbuster, Could Thor do that?

You said after Thor hit Hulk with Mjolnir it was a one sided fight, which was why I didn't consider Hulk's first punch. But sure, we can include his sucker punch if it makes you happy.

Still doesn't make me wrong though. After the sucker punch, Hulk only slammed Thor once on the ground and then threw him once against the wall. Are you denying this?

Sable
So quoting you

Thor didn't go up against higher caliber opponents, he has defeated higher caliber opponents. Or at least had an easier time defeating opponents of similar physical levels to him than Diana did.

Who has Thor beaten on a high caliber then doomsday, or had an easier time defeating of similar physical levels to him than Diana did? Who did Diana go up against that was "physically equal" to her? Because Doomsday and Ares were not, they were above her by a lot. Who has Thor gone up against that was physically equal and mowed down?

Silent Master
So... slamming Thor once on the ground and throwing him once against the wall is considered beating him senseless? Yeah... sure.

For someone that was "beaten senseless", Thor seemed awfully coherent and mostly uninjured. wouldn't you agree?

FrothByte
For someone that was "beaten senseless", Thor seemed awfully coherent and mostly uninjured. wouldn't you agree?

Senseless must mean something completely different from what I thought it should be...

Sable
Oh look, its the same usual suspects, two on one, easily dealt with every day.

Sable

For once we agree, yea you are right, Kurse beat him senseless, Hulk just tossed him around like an annoyance, my bad.

Sable
You said after Thor hit Hulk with Mjolnir it was a one sided fight, which was why I didn't consider Hulk's first punch. But sure, we can include his sucker punch if it makes you happy.

Still doesn't make me wrong though. After the sucker punch, Hulk only slammed Thor once on the ground and then threw him once against the wall. Are you denying this?

Since I am bipartisan, I can agree with those points, but lets not get off topic, specifically you said and I am quoting you.

"Thor didn't go up against higher caliber opponents, he has defeated higher caliber opponents. Or at least had an easier time defeating opponents of similar physical levels to him than Diana did.

The few times Diana went up against physically equal opponents, she has struggled. On the other hand, Thor has gone up against physically equal opponents and mowed them down."

So, Who has Thor beaten on a high caliber then doomsday ares, or had an easier time defeating of similar physical levels to him than Diana did? Who did Diana go up against that was "physically equal" to her? Because Doomsday and Ares were not, they were above her by a lot. Who has Thor gone up against that was physically equal and mowed down?

Silent Master

Sable

FrothByte
Since I am bipartisan, I can agree with those points, but lets not get off topic, specifically you said and I am quoting you.

"Thor didn't go up against higher caliber opponents, he has defeated higher caliber opponents. Or at least had an easier time defeating opponents of similar physical levels to him than Diana did.

The few times Diana went up against physically equal opponents, she has struggled. On the other hand, Thor has gone up against physically equal opponents and mowed them down."

So, Who has Thor beaten on a high caliber then doomsday ares, or had an easier time defeating of similar physical levels to him than Diana did? Who did Diana go up against that was "physically equal" to her? Because Doomsday and Ares were not, they were above her by a lot. Who has Thor gone up against that was physically equal and mowed down?

Thor mowed down Frost giants, who from all appearances were equal if not superior to the Asgardians in strength. Thor mowed down SHIELD agents while he was in human form. Thor beat the Destroyer with ease.

Which opponent did Diana take out with ease that was at least similar to her in stats?

Sable
Thor isn't a normal Asgardian, by any means. Loki even said he could have killed them all with his bare hands.

Thor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Frost Giants. The destroyer was a slow moving featless automaton in which the hammer made quick work of.

Diana punched way above her paygrade.

FrothByte
Thor isn't a normal Asgardian, by any means. Loki even said he could have killed them all with his bare hands.

Thor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Frost Giants. The destroyer was a slow moving featless automaton in which the hammer made quick work of.

Diana punched way above her paygrade.

I noticed you skipped over the SHIELD agents...

Sable
You skipped over all of my questions, and? Diana fought her peers "depowered."

FrothByte
You skipped over all of my questions, and? Diana fought her peers "depowered."

What a load of BS. This much BS does not deserve to be replied to. Back to the ignore list you go.

Silent Master
WW was never depowered, at best she just hadn't activated her powers yet and even then she wasn't a normal Amazonian, so we don't know how her stats stack up. she could have been average or their version of Cap.

That said, when did she mow down multiple Amazon in hth, like Thor did against the agents?

juggernaut74
Thor becomes the first Asgardian to be raped by an Amazon.

Silent Master
So what you're saying is that Wonder Woman is a rapist. man, you really don't have a lot of respect for her, do you?

Sable
What a load of BS. This much BS does not deserve to be replied to. Back to the ignore list you go.

So she didn't fight against her peers depowered, again your words, not mine. Seems you have a forgetful memory since you made a whole thread about her being depowered.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.