Android #18 vs. Captain Marvel (SJW)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
Screw attacks going to have a death battle for these two characters, but I like to hear from KMC members thought about this fight. Who you think going to win?

I'm betting on #18, but I feel they screw her over to Glorify Captain Marvel and her upcoming movie.

carver9
Of course Cap is going to win because comic characters always succeed over Anime characters in screw attack. Android 18 should win though, and easily.

carver9
Wait a minute. She is fighting Marvel Captain Marvel? WTF.

cdtm
Originally posted by vansonbee
Screw attacks going to have a death battle for these two characters, but I like to hear from KMC members thought about this fight. Who you think going to win?

I'm betting on #18, but I feel they screw her over to Glorify Captain Marvel and her upcoming movie.

Oh, THAT Captain Marvel..

Was gonna ask when Billy became an SJW.

Ridley_Prime
The thought of Billy becoming SJW... laughing out loud

KingD19
Ki attacks should be worthless as they can be absorbed. Marvel should have greater strength although 18 has fighting speed

Kento
Originally posted by carver9
Of course Cap is going to win because comic characters always succeed over Anime characters in screw attack. Android 18 should win though, and easily. stick out tongue guess who won. Lol

Damborgson
Well that wasn't expected. Definitely not unwelcome though.

When had #18 been able to absorb energy though?

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by Damborgson

When had #18 been able to absorb energy though? She can't. Screw Attack (once again) demonstrates their inability to research (or at least read the basic wiki page).

At any rate, they got the outcome correct at least.

carver9
It shouldn't have been a fight. Android 17 is more powerful than Frieza and Frieza (namekian saga) would destroy her.

cdtm
I take it Death Battle showed their true colors and wanked Dragon Ball?

Damborgson
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
She can't. Screw Attack (once again) demonstrates their inability to research (or at least read the basic wiki page).

At any rate, they got the outcome correct at least.

Thought so.

At least she just stepped on her head and called it a day.

Originally posted by cdtm
I take it Death Battle showed their true colors and wanked Dragon Ball?

Yeah. But I'll call it even for having Kirby beat Buu lol.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Damborgson

When had #18 been able to absorb energy though?

I believe it's an ability from game.

wakkawakkawakka
I care less about #18 winning an more about Carol being taken down in a rather entertaining fashion.

To each their own though.

Ridley_Prime
Well that was unexpected... confused And screw attack wanking Dragon Ball? Usually it's them wanking the other side, not that I have a problem with the Goku vs Superman or Kirby vs Buu end results.

Ridley_Prime
Where was it known that 18's real name was Lazuli? Kinda curious as to where they got that from.

carver9
The game.

Ridley_Prime
They got it from a non-canon source then, just like 18's energy absorption with the hand move, which is normally exclusive to 19 and Gero's android models. But whatever, it's screwattack.

cdtm
Agreed. Captain Marvel absolutely should have beaten #18.

But as you say, it's all in fun. smile

Dramatic Gecko
The fact that people actually think Screwattack does research astounds me.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
The fact that people actually think Screwattack does research astounds me.
Of course they don't; Wiz and Boomstick have others do the research for them and then they make it as presentable as they can even if it's not entirely accurate. They still get paid at the end of the day, so...

cdtm
Unfortunately, they got lazy. I'd say after Superman vs Goku I (Which was impeccable in it's research), they just stopped trying.

Kento
Originally posted by carver9
It shouldn't have been a fight. Android 17 is more powerful than Frieza and Frieza (namekian saga) would destroy her. They make fights, fights because it would be boring otherwise. There is plenty of times they say that so and so wins easily after a epic fight happens. The animators do what they want for the fights, its the before and after talking that matters. Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Where was it known that 18's real name was Lazuli? Kinda curious as to where they got that from. It was in a interview with Akira Toriyama. It's also how you find out that Babidi never created Buu, just found a way to use him.

Ridley_Prime
Even in some shows or series I like it gets boring watching a fight so one-sided with how stronger the hero can be than the villain of the week or whatever... But still, how dare screwattack make their battles more entertaining!

Yeah, am seeing the other sources the name came from, so it wasn't just the game, thankfully. Do your research Carver, gosh!

dvampire
Cm can win if she doesn't engage her. Flight speed plus wide opening of energy blasts FTW. If 18 accepts a challenge of energy blasts collision, she'll be scrap metal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.