Battle of the Fantasy Titans: Dragonborn vs Sauron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Now there are several fan made movies on the net about Skyrim so I hope the moderator allows this.

To set it up, the fight takes place in the Second Age of Middle Earth. Instead of facing Isildur on the Battle of Mt. Doom, Sauron faces the Dovahkiin (aka Dragonborn) from Skyrim. Both men do not know each others capabilities and powers. This is a fight to the death.

Who wins this brutal battle? The dark lord of Middle-Earth or the Last Dragonborn, slayer of Alduin?

NemeBro
The Dragonborn could blast Sauron to pieces with a single Word. Frankly, there's no real reason to assume he couldn't destroy the One Ring as well.

John Murdoch
Dragonborn per Skyrim's story missions alone has more power and combat options than ol' Sauron.

I must ask, did we see Sauron do anything besides tower over men and elves and then swing the mace around with tremendous force. If not, Dovakhin should beat him in straight up melee combat. But NemeBro already mentioned shouts, plus possibly magic...

Dova wins.

Sable
Dragonborn thu'um's win

TheVaultDweller
That's what always annoyed me about that game. Based on implied story power, the Dragonborn was nigh-godlike. But, in terms of game mechanics, most shouts were rather garbage.

Anyway, for fights like this, implied fluff power > game mechanics, so Dragonborn wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.