Goku vs Hit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
Same scenario as established in the Universe 6 tournament, but Goku has no prior knowledge of Hit's timeskip technique (comes into the fight with no more knowledge than Vegeta had when he fought Hit). Who wins?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hit.

cdtm
Hit is no longer any match for Goku or Vegeta.

Now that they know his tricks, all they have to do is put up a barrier so he can't reach their pressure points, and counter as soon as he attacks.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by cdtm
Hit is no longer any match for Goku or Vegeta.

Now that they know his tricks, all they have to do is put up a barrier so he can't reach their pressure points, and counter as soon as he attacks.

When has Goku countered Hit's pressure-point attacks exactly ?

Damborgson
Hit stomps him pretty hard. Goku had an advantage of watching Hit's techniques, and had the fight gone on he still probably would have lost.

Add that to the fact that Hit can get stronger just because he feels like it and Goku still comes out behind.

cdtm
Originally posted by RealityWarper
When has Goku countered Hit's pressure-point attacks exactly ?

When has Goku or Vegeta ever used a barrior before now?

That's all it takes to cut off pressure point techniques.

NewGuy01
https://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/17/76/23/63/screen10.jpg

RealityWarper
barrier*

Estacado
Hit easily.

Also if Hit was serious against Goku in their 3rd fight he could have just easily killed him again.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by NewGuy01
https://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/17/76/23/63/screen10.jpg Manga Hit is weak. Anime Hit, on the other hand, was hanging with a Kaioken x 10 SSB Goku and without going all out.

cdtm
Anime Hit is weak too. Relies on tricks.

That Kamehameha would have killed him if he didn't time skip and dodge.

And he has no real ki attacks, strictly pressure point shite. What could he do with a ki shield up? Or better yet, an electric aura (Like Roshi used electricity)

#17 and Vegeta could one shot that entire team easy, Hit included, just by having and android protect Vegeta with a shield while he charges up an explosion attack.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sounds retarded.

cdtm
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sounds retarded.

No more then cheap time skipping.

Just like in a fighting game, if someone wants to fight cheap, then cheap him back.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No, I meant the idea of Hit being weak.

cdtm
Beerus said flat out he's much weaker.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
In the anime? No, kek.

carver9
The kameha did Hit hit (weird typing that). He just tanked it. Also, he doesn't need ki blast when he can physically bypass that and counter it with physical killing punches. Hit is an amazing character with one of the best power combination in comics...time skip, super strength, super speed and the ability to one hit kill.

cdtm
Hit is a one trick pony who wouldn't last a second without his time bending.

Vegeta will likely beat him with ease, as he should have at the tournament.

Nevan
Anime Hit is weak too. Relies on tricks.

That Kamehameha would have killed him if he didn't time skip and dodge.

And he has no real ki attacks, strictly pressure point shite. What could he do with a ki shield up? Or better yet, an electric aura (Like Roshi used electricity)

#17 and Vegeta could one shot that entire team easy, Hit included, just by having and android protect Vegeta with a shield while he charges up an explosion attack. We're flat out told his one-hit kill was a ki blast.

carver9
Hit is a one trick pony who wouldn't last a second without his time bending.

Vegeta will likely beat him with ease, as he should have at the tournament.

He didn't use time bending in his second fight against Goku and he still killed him.

carver9
Hit even admits he isn't using time skip...

https://youtu.be/61y9TKpgbus

NewGuy01
Originally posted by carver9
He didn't use time bending in his second fight against Goku and he still killed him.

He still used a time-skip related ability, though. That attack is a ki-blast sent through the dimension of stored time; and although that wounded Goku, so did the ray gun of one of Frieza's henchmen... Once he was prepared for the attack, he deflected it like any other ki-blast.

And if you're referring to the rest of his fight after that clip, he did use Time Skip a number of times. That said, I have to disagree with CDTM's message... I can't think of a single Dragon Ball character off the top of my head with a more varied skillset than Hit, bar the angels, the kais, and maybe Babidi.

cdtm
Filler ep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.