Are we seeing an end to the normalization of white nationalism?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bashar Teg
refreshing news today: southern baptists have decided to officially denounce the alt-right (rebranded white nationalism) for the anti-christian values that it represents.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/politics/southern-baptist-convention-alt-right/index.html

Given this development, along with the changing political climate in the UK and Europe; do you feel that this is a sign that the trend of normalizing mainstream racist ideals as "just another opinion" is declining? has the great white-power wave finally broken and proceeded to roll back?

Robtard
Bravo for those Southern Baptist thumb up

And I do hope so, was rather odd to see that mentality come to the front as being acceptable/normal in 2015/16

https://media0.giphy.com/media/k5DmEDkonEpVu/giphy.gif

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
refreshing news today: southern baptists have decided to officially denounce the alt-right (rebranded white nationalism) for the anti-christian values that it represents.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/politics/southern-baptist-convention-alt-right/index.html

Given this development, along with the changing political climate in the UK and Europe; do you feel that this is a sign that the trend of normalizing mainstream racist ideals as "just another opinion" is declining? has the great white-power wave finally broken and proceeded to roll back?

The alt right has several strains that are united by a distaste for what they consider to be "political correctness." Though they mistake "PC" for "not being a complete ass" and they consider resistance to actual anti-Semitism and racism to be SJW whining or you being a cuck. They're united by a tribal view of Western civilization that says that Western civilization isn't rooted in creed by nationalism and European ethnicity.

Good for the Southern Baptist Convention to denounce the alt right. The alt right oppose the notion of natural God-given individual rights because they simply believe that rights only adhere to the tribe. We need more people denouncing the alt right and BLM and Anitfa and all the tribal groups that have sprung up pushing only identity politics and racist rhetoric.

Robtard
Ben Shapiro?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by ESB -1138
The alt right has several strains that are united by a distaste for what they consider to be "political correctness." Though they mistake "PC" for "not being a complete ass" and they consider resistance to actual anti-Semitism and racism to be SJW whining or you being a cuck. They're united by a tribal view of Western civilization that says that Western civilization isn't rooted in creed by nationalism and European ethnicity.

Good for the Southern Baptist Convention to denounce the alt right. The alt right oppose the notion of natural God-given individual rights because they simply believe that rights only adhere to the tribe. We need more people denouncing the alt right and BLM and Anitfa and all the tribal groups that have sprung up pushing only identity politics and racist rhetoric.
thumb up

Completely agree with everything you said here. I'm non-denominational rather than Southern Baptist but I'm happy to see fellow Christians, or just fellow human beings in general denouncing this bullshit, and I also agree that the problem of racism extends beyond white nationalism into the anti-white rhetoric of people with far too much social influence and that they should also disappear, and that racially divisive identity politics needs to die and has no place in modern political discussion in the western world.

Particularly I agree with the part where you brought up the dichotomy of individualism vs collectivism, since my belief is that a just and legitimately progressive egalitarian society is best achieved by every human being having the same universal rights and the preservation of the rights of the individual above all else because by preserving the rights of the individual, you preserve the rights of everyone. Collectivism disgusts me because it leads to a violation of individual rights for the actual or perceived benefit of a group whose rights supersede those of the individual. I've found that even though I'm left-leaning I have more respect for individualist political ideologies, such as liberalism, libertarianism, and some conservatism (such as Ben Shapiro), over collectivist ones such as fascism, nazism, communism, neo-progressivism (SJWs), the alt-right, and pretty much anything to do with identity politics.

Steve Zodiac

One can hope the "just another opinion" people go quiet and are ashamed of that "opinion" again as in the eighties and nineties and even the early noughties. I do believe that "other" opinion never goes away and if you scratch beneath the surface of many Conservatives, a full blown prejudiced bigot lies beneath.

Surtur
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
One can hope the "just another opinion" people go quiet and are ashamed of that "opinion" again as in the eighties and nineties and even the early noughties. I do believe that "other" opinion never goes away and if you scratch beneath the surface of many Conservatives, a full blown prejudiced bigot lies beneath.

Thumbs up for exhibiting bigotry whilst calling others bigots thumb up

Beniboybling
Local alt-righter Surturd starting to feel oppressed. sad

Bashar Teg
expected. oh well. it was fun to at least have a half page of rational discourse. thank you all.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Surtur
Thumbs up for exhibiting bigotry whilst calling others bigots thumb up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99s19HBs-6A

Adam_PoE

Too bad it was a total shit show: A Resolution Condemning White Supremacy Causes Chaos at the Southern Baptist Convention

Bashar Teg
baby steps, i guess

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Local alt-righter Surturd starting to feel oppressed. sad

How dare I point out the bigotry of someone else.

It's almost as if one shouldn't act bigoted while labeling others as bigots.

Beniboybling
alright man, keep weepin.

Bashar Teg
what did you expect? it's friday.

#ThankGodItsTriggerDay

Surtur
alright man, keep weepin.

Pointing out bigotry is weeping? But then this means Steve was weeping.

Bashar Teg
so you encourage assaulting anti-fascists, but we should be concerned that we might hurt the nazis' little feefees? how expected. wacko

Anyone who is like me and loves seeing these pussies in Antifa get wailed on will enjoy this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16229224&highlight=antifa+userid%3A115806#post16229224

Surtur
so you encourage assaulting anti-fascists, but we should be concerned that we might hurt the nazis' little feefees? how expected. wacko

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16229224&highlight=antifa+userid%3A115806#post16229224

Lmao, who said be concerned over a nazis feelings? What was said was don't act bigoted whilst whining about the bigotry of others.

Did you truly feel this was clever enough to warrant posting in different threads?

Bashar Teg

Did you truly feel this was clever enough to warrant posting in different threads?

considering your compulsion to derail any thread relating to the alt-right with accusations of bigotry, yes absolutely that warranted my double-post. thumb up

Surtur
considering your compulsion to derail any thread relating to the alt-right with accusations of bigotry, yes absolutely that warranted my double-post. thumb up

Lmao, for someone who seemed to be hoping for "rational discourse" I don't know where bigotry enters into rational discourse?

Since to note, your pal said this:

If you wanna talk about nazi's that is fine, go ahead. But the bigotry of "beneath the surface of many conservatives are full blown prejudiced bigots" is not going to lead you down the path to rational discourse lol. Mostly because there is no rationality there to be found.

You still haven't even explained how calling out the bigotry of this statement equates to caring about the feelings of nazis. Unless you feel a majority of conservatives are also nazis or something.

Bashar Teg

If you wanna talk about nazi's that is fine, go ahead.

said the guy who dutifully derails all threads criticizing nazis/alt-right/white-nationalism while supporting violence toward anti-fascists.

not suspicious AT ALL, surt. thumb up

Surtur
said the guy who dutifully derails all threads criticizing nazis/alt-right/white-nationalism while supporting violence toward anti-fascists.

not suspicious AT ALL, surt. thumb up

I like how you're triggered I dared to point out a bigoted statement from one of your pals. I also like how you didn't even try to waste anyone's time pretending like it wasn't an example of bigotry, so you are indeed learning.

It's like you guys can't even do a nazi bashing thread without f*cking it up lol.

Bashar Teg
nazi bashing thread

is that how you view this topic? "nazi bashing"? interesting and revealing. thumb up

Robtard
is that how you view this topic? "nazi bashing"? interesting and revealing. thumb up

I found his choice of words there to be very telling as well.

Beniboybling
same.

Emperordmb
He's not defending Nazis, he's saying they're an easy target and saying it's embarrassing if you can't even bash them properly without ****ing something up.

Robtard
So zero correlation between Surtur always finding a way to complain and/or derail in a thread that is anti-Nazi/alt-right/white-supremacy or one he wrongfully perceived to be such (as he did here)?

edit: Nevermind, it's Friday. Let's be jovial smile

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
He's not defending Nazis, he's saying they're an easy target and saying it's embarrassing if you can't even bash them properly without ****ing something up.

Exactly, and one of these people ran around to multiple threads with "derp you care about nazi fee fee's!" and now it's "omg you called this a nazi bashing thread, interesting!" lol.

BackFire
A big problem with the normalization of these piles of walking pig shit is that they've rebranded their title. Calling them 'alt-right' or "white nationalists' isn't nearly as damning, or accurate, as simply calling them what they are - neo nazis. What needs to happen is that people need to just stop using the terms 'alt right' and 'white nationalism' and go back to using the correct and accurate terms, either neo-nazi, or just nazi.

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire
A big problem with the normalization of these piles of walking pig shit is that they've rebranded their title. Calling them 'alt-right' or "white nationalists' isn't nearly as damning, or accurate, as simply calling them what they are - neo nazis. What needs to happen is that people need to just stop using the terms 'alt right' and 'white nationalism' and go back to using the correct and accurate terms, either neo-nazi, or just nazi.

I agree 100%, when someone is a nazi we just need to call them a nazi and not dress it up. Another thing I think helps normalize it goes back to what you said: accuracy. A disturbing amount of time terms like "alt right" and even "nazi" are applied to people who do not warrant such descriptions. Inaccurate labels are used to stymie discussion. Since that just benefits the actual nazis.

Beniboybling
A big problem with the normalization of these piles of walking pig shit is that they've rebranded their title. Calling them 'alt-right' or "white nationalists' isn't nearly as damning, or accurate, as simply calling them what they are - neo nazis. What needs to happen is that people need to just stop using the terms 'alt right' and 'white nationalism' and go back to using the correct and accurate terms, either neo-nazi, or just nazi. i agree, time to start calling surtur what he really is. sick

BackFire
I agree 100%, when someone is a nazi we just need to call them a nazi and not dress it up. Another thing I think helps normalize it goes back to what you said: accuracy. A disturbing amount of time terms like "alt right" and even "nazi" are applied to people who do not warrant such descriptions. Inaccurate labels are used to stymie discussion. Since that just benefits the actual nazis.

It's true that people use the term 'nazi' more than they should these days, which has in essence kind of removed the power of the word.

I think the other aspect you mention, calling people "alt right" when they maybe aren't, is the fault of those who started the rebranding in the first place - people like that Spencer guy. They were intentionally unclear about what 'alt-right' is and so a lot of people don't even know that it has to do with Nazism, they think it means something like libertarianism - just some other benign form of conservatism.

Surtur
i agree, time to start calling surtur what he really is. sick

Are you sure? I wouldn't want you to come accuse them of weeping.

Surtur
It's true that people use the term 'nazi' more than they should these days, which has in essence kind of removed the power of the word.

I think the other aspect you mention, calling people "alt right" when they maybe aren't, is the fault of those who started the rebranding in the first place - people like that Spencer guy. They were intentionally unclear about what 'alt-right' is and so a lot of people don't even know that it has to do with Nazism, they think it means something like libertarianism - just some other benign form of conservatism.

Eh, you say a lot of people don't know it has to do with Nazism, but I think the people who use the term as an insult do indeed know the connotations the term carries. Which is, in essence, racism/white supremacy/nazis. Since otherwise what exactly is the insult in labeling someone a benign conservative?

Emperordmb
No I think he means people who mistakenly identify as alt-right despite not being white supremacist.

Surtur
No I think he means people who mistakenly identify as alt-right despite not being white supremacist.

I understand, I suppose some do misunderstand, but I was more talking about when these terms are used as insults to those who do not warrant it. That, to me, is more damaging.

For example Milo Yiannopoulos has been labeled alt right. But he's a gay jew who openly discusses his fondness for black men specifically.

Steve Zodiac

For example,Milo Yiannopoulos has been labeled alt right. But he's a gay jew who openly discusses his fondness for black men specifically.

He's also labeled as being a paedo sympathizer...

Well, I guess everyone has to have a hero Surtur and Milo is clearly one of yours. Amirite?

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Uchiha_Macho
Good. It's about time Mussies got a taste of their own medicine. The FinsburyPark Mosque was once described as an "Al Qaeda camp in the heart of London" by an MI5 operative. Islam, in general, need to be eradicated from the west. Love and love is not going to be the solution.

Probably not Bash, in answer to the original question looking at the above post...

Bashar Teg
Probably not Bash, in answer to the original question looking at the above post...

pretty sure that's just xyz, or some other drug addict child stalking kek-nazi.

Steve Zodiac
pretty sure that's just xyz, or some other drug addict child stalking kek-nazi. it worries me they have forgotten so much. It terrifies me they think it's ok to hate a group based on race or gender.

Henry_Pym
It was never normalized, it was just a Boogeyman...

It's like saying are we no longer all rape apologists because GG died down, or are Comic book fans no longer sext, racist monsters because Wonder Woman made bank?

It's almost like this was never an actual issue.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
It was never normalized, it was just a Boogeyman...

It's like saying are we no longer all rape apologists because GG died down, or are Comic book fans no longer sext, racist monsters because Wonder Woman made bank?

It's almost like this was never an actual issue.

that's nice, dear.

Steve Zodiac
that's nice, dear. You understood his rant? He lost me in the first sentence.

Bashar Teg
same here. i gave the same response that i would give any incoherently ranting toddler.

Steve Zodiac
same here. i gave the same response that i would give any incoherently ranting toddler. So you did laughing

Henry_Pym
The fact you can't read a single sentence says more about you than me.

Bashar Teg

or maybe this sentence made no sense and you're just to dumb to realize it. thumb up

Henry_Pym
or maybe this sentence made no sense and you're just to dumb to realize it. thumb up What part was stumping you? The word normalized? Or the term Boogeyman?

This is a talking point, and the fact it is believed by the left just shows the shallowness of their intellectual diversity. Just talk to them, outside of propped up strawmen. It would be like me assuming all liberals are filthy hippies or Neocon shills.

Bashar Teg
you're not even referencing the sentence that i quoted. how cute.

it's almost as if you're consumed by blind rage because the topic offends you. odd, that. smile

http://i.imgur.com/rouFtGxm.jpg

Robtard
This must be some of that Liberal-SJW trickery:

1o6-bi3jlxk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

"America was until this past generation a white country, designed for ourselves and our posterity. It is our creation, it is our inheritance and it belongs to us."

Emperordmb
Yep identity politics is divisive collectivist cancer.

Surtur
Yep identity politics is divisive collectivist cancer.

Indeed it is.

Henry_Pym
you're not even referencing the sentence that i quoted. how cute.

it's almost as if you're consumed by blind rage because the topic offends you. odd, that. smile

http://i.imgur.com/rouFtGxm.jpg You agreed with Steve earlier when he said it, congrats on not even being able to keep track of your own bullsh*t. Originally posted by Robtard
This must be some of that Liberal-SJW trickery:

1o6-bi3jlxk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

"America was until this past generation a white country, designed for ourselves and our posterity. It is our creation, it is our inheritance and it belongs to us." Redpilled: you watch more Richard Spencer than me and he agrees more with you politically than me.

smile

Robtard
Self-described Alt-Right boy calling me the Alt-Right. Clever.

Bashar Teg

that's nice, dear.

Beniboybling
Yep identity politics is divisive collectivist cancer. dmb be getting in his favourite buzz words, wherever he can.

Bashar Teg
dmb be getting in his favourite buzz words, wherever he can.

#OriginalitySignaling

Adam_PoE
laughing

Surtur
I absolutely love the rule where it's okay when leftists use buzzwords.

Good stuff. Consistency.

Bashar Teg
"the only bloodshed came when a lone militia group member accidentally shot himself in the leg."

laughing out loud oh god LOL

Emperordmb
It's nice to see New Jersey has labeled Antifa a domestic terrorist organization.

Bashar Teg
It's nice to see New Jersey has labeled Antifa a domestic terrorist organization.

good for us! as long as it's even-handed, i'm cool with it thumb up
also on the domestic terrorism list:

https://www.njhomelandsecurity.gov/analysis/the-face-of-white-supremacy-in-2017

Emperordmb
I'm no fan of white supremacy, and I'm more than willing to admit this radical bullshit isn't unique to the right or left, so good for New Jersey. thumb up

Bashar Teg
yeah, you're kinda odd as far as KMC right-wingers go. watch the others get mad, tho.

Emperordmb
I'm not right wing though. I'm a tad left of center.

The reason I don't get mad is because I don't have any investment in defending or upholding the integrity of Trump, conservatism, or the Republican party.

ArtificialGlory
Well, that is surprising.

Surtur
I'm no fan of white supremacy, and I'm more than willing to admit this radical bullshit isn't unique to the right or left, so good for New Jersey. thumb up

Indeed and you aren't alone: nobody here has really argued that white supremacy is good or that both sides do not pull this bullshit. It's just a strawman tactic folk use.

So it's good Antifa was given a proper label. I'd suggest to them they change their name too, because "anti fascists" doesn't describe them at all.

These people set up a "training center" in Chicago lol. No doubt it teaches important lessons like running away from crowds and walking around with an undeserved sense of accomplishment.

I'm almost tempted to check it out, I wonder what they might teach. Perhaps the proper way to wield a bicycle lock in combat.

Bashar Teg
oh cute. surtur pretending he wasn't avidly derailing any topic that makes white supremacists look bad. (like this one).
now we have to pretend that the baby didn't do that or baby will cry.

Dr Will Hatch
It was never normal in the first place. I think that the mainstream hasn't had to deal with these people for so long on a national scale that we've forgotten how f.ucked up they are.

Dr Will Hatch
Lulz at anti-fascists being labeled terrorists. Golden Means fallacy.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Lulz at anti-fascists being labeled terrorists. Golden Means fallacy.
I assume the ones being labeled terrorists are the violence-happy ones.

Emperordmb
Yes the antifa people who call themselves anti-fascists as a means of demonizing their political opponents as fascists to justify the use of violence to silence them (totally not a fascist tactic) are the people who should be respected and defended because they identify as anti-fascist.

Dr Will Hatch
Yes the antifa people who call themselves anti-fascists as a means of demonizing their political opponents as fascists to justify the use of violence to silence them (totally not a fascist tactic) are the people who should be respected and defended because they identify as anti-fascist.

When people are openly advocating for your genocide or the genocide of others, then you have a right to demonize those people.

Bashar Teg
When people are openly advocating for your genocide or the genocide of others, then you have a right to demonize those people.

yes

Emperordmb
Except 1. They also target and demonize those who don't even advocate for genocide... basically anyone who supports Trump, which even though I hate the Trump administration, the vast majority of Trump supporters don't believe in genocide.

2. They use unethical methods against their political adversaries. Recently the NYC Antifa twitter started Doxxing people, revealing their names, personal information and addresses. They also have a very large history of using violence against their political opponents, with the two confrontations at Berkeley among others being examples. They've even attacked police officers before. A particularly large antifa group BAMN (By Any Means Necessary) had one of its leaders openly advocating in interviews for militant action and violence against their political adversaries, and there have been reports from former members that BAMN functions essentially as a cult, drawing people in and using cult like methods to prevent them from leaving. And Antifa stands in direct opposition to their political opponents even having the right to speak, they're philosophy is that they must be silenced rather than outdebated.

Even if they only did this to legitimate neonazis it is still unethical. Somebody believing in a fascist ideology is not a justification to illegally physically assault them or release their personal information so they can be tracked down and assaulted by others. Let me repeat that, it is not ethical to physically assault someone because of a thought crime. Aside from that though, most of the people they oppose aren't even neonazis or fascists.

These people are not remotely ethical, and it almost disturbs me that so many people are fooled into thinking that a group which uses fascistic violent and unethical methods are an upstanding group of people just because they claim to be anti-fascists.

cdtm
Except 1. They also target and demonize those who don't even advocate for genocide... basically anyone who supports Trump, which even though I hate the Trump administration, the vast majority of Trump supporters don't believe in genocide.

2. They use unethical methods against their political adversaries. Recently the NYC Antifa twitter started Doxxing people, revealing their names, personal information and addresses. They also have a very large history of using violence against their political opponents, with the two confrontations at Berkeley among others being examples. They've even attacked police officers before. A particularly large antifa group BAMN (By Any Means Necessary) had one of its leaders openly advocating in interviews for militant action and violence against their political adversaries, and there have been reports from former members that BAMN functions essentially as a cult, drawing people in and using cult like methods to prevent them from leaving. And Antifa stands in direct opposition to their political opponents even having the right to speak, they're philosophy is that they must be silenced rather than outdebated.

Even if they only did this to legitimate neonazis it is still unethical. Somebody believing in a fascist ideology is not a justification to illegally physically assault them or release their personal information so they can be tracked down and assaulted by others. Let me repeat that, it is not ethical to physically assault someone because of a thought crime. Aside from that though, most of the people they oppose aren't even neonazis or fascists.

These people are not remotely ethical, and it almost disturbs me that so many people are fooled into thinking that a group which uses fascistic violent and unethical methods are an upstanding group of people just because they claim to be anti-fascists.

thumb up

To the average person, this isn't an ideology thing at all. It's a bunch of assholes attacking another group of assholes.

I absolutely despise the Westboro Baptist Church. I'd still condemn anyone who physically assaults one of their members.

Kjam
The majority of neo-"nazi's" don't even believe in genocide. They just think, at the very least, the borders need to be closed. The alt right are probably one of the most compassionate groups on the planet. Because they understand that love is a false concept unless some things are loved more than others.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Kjam
The alt right are probably one of the most compassionate groups on the planet.

https://derpicdn.net/img/2013/6/16/350251/full.jpg

Surtur

Bingo.

Kjam

I respect the coping mechanism here. But there isn't much lore to it. The poster boys for the alt right today are good looking white men. With exceptions of old fogies like Steve Bannon.

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/506236b0e4b0dca8be95c658/51fc1fdce4b029391784ce9f/559d711ce4b0f44f2869c30c/1436381644186/?format=300w

Bashar Teg
cool story thumb up

Robtard
Would really like to see America get back to having Indiana Jones' approach to Nazis, punching them whenever they rear their ugly little heads. If only figuratively.

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dam2cg.jpg

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Would really like to see America get back to having Indiana Jones' approach to Nazis, punching them whenever they rear their ugly little heads. If only figuratively.

Are you under the impression most Americans don't think nazi's should be "figuratively" punched?

Since that would make no actual sense. A "figurative" punch sounds like it would just be words, and I haven't seen anything to suggest a majority of Americans feel the nazi beliefs do not merit criticism.

Beniboybling
No need to be figurative, just punch Surt right in the gob. sad

Surtur
No need to be figurative, just punch Surt right in the gob. sad

You guys are far too cowardly to ever do that.

Emperordmb

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dam2cg.jpg
Yes figuratively. Their disgusting ideology should be shot down with sharp logical and ethical criticism every time it rears its shitty head. If a neonazi is a law abiding citizen who holds these views you do not have the right to physically assault them.

Surtur
Yes figuratively. Their disgusting ideology should be shot down with sharp logical and ethical criticism every time it rears its shitty head. If a neonazi is a law abiding citizen who holds these views you do not have the right to physically assault them.

Yeah, and what I'm wondering is why Rob seemingly thinks a majority of Americans suddenly support nazi beliefs or don't criticize them.

Remember he literally just complained in another topic about others using strawman tactics lol.

Beniboybling
with sharp logical and ethical criticism I'm sure you'd give them a right tongue lashing. sad

Beniboybling
You guys are far too cowardly to ever do that. Nah, I'd get you right in the gob mate.

Robtard
Are you under the impression most Americans don't think nazi's should be "figuratively" punched?

Since that would make no actual sense. A "figurative" punch sounds like it would just be words, and I haven't seen anything to suggest a majority of Americans feel the nazi beliefs do not merit criticism.

^Someone didn't get it, was too complex for the simple guy thumb down

Hooray, you understood it thumb up

Bashar Teg

where's this basic human rights defense when surt's cheering violence against antifa? (another terrorist group which you never fail to condemn when the topic is raised). that goes for all of you silly ****s.

Surtur
where's this basic human rights defense when surt's cheering violence against antifa? (another terrorist group which you never fail to condemn when the topic is raised). that goes for all of you silly ****s.

Cheerleading violence against violent antifa members, you mean?

Surtur
Nah, I'd get you right in the gob mate.

Lol I can guarantee you that you never would.

Bashar Teg
Cheerleading violence against violent antifa members, you mean?

no, all antifa. i can find the quote easily. arent you tired of being your worst enemy? admit what you did or be rendered a clown again.

Surtur
no, all antifa. i can find the quote easily. arent you tired of being your worst enemy? admit what you did or be rendered a clown again.

I have no problem with violence against the violent members. If you can quote me specifically saying I think the non-violent members should be attacked please..scamper off and go find it smile

Surtur
^Someone didn't get it, was too complex for the simple guy thumb down

Hooray, you understood it thumb up

If you're going to troll, why not do a better job?

Bashar Teg

Anyone who is like me and loves seeing these pussies in Antifa get wailed on will enjoy this:

http://i.imgur.com/wQp3064.jpg

here come the flips

Robtard

http://i.imgur.com/wQp3064.jpg

here come the flips

Don't worry, I'm sure he meant something else or something cos reasons and stuff

Surtur
I don't see any mention of specifically attacking non-violent members. Do you lack the ability to read properly? You're always whining at others about their reading comprehension. Practice what you preach bro.

Surtur
Don't worry, I'm sure he meant something else or something cos reasons and stuff

I meant the violent members, I realize this doesn't fit your narrative so best just to ignore it.

Bashar Teg
must...turn...page

yw thumb up

Robtard
I don't see any mention of specifically attacking non-violent members. Do you lack the ability to read properly? You're always whining at others about their reading comprehension. Practice what you preach bro.

You blanketed all Antifa with your "these pussies", sport. Now pretend again that you really meant something else like the coward you are thumb up

Surtur
You blanketed all Antifa with your "these pussies", sport. Now pretend again that you really meant something else like the coward you are thumb up

Yes, the pussies are the ones who get violent. You calling others cowardly is hilarious. How often do you hide behind the "you mad bro" tactic? It's more or less every day you pull that cowardly shit lol.

Robtard
Your cowardice has been noted, sport.

/noted

Bashar Teg
robtard probably only meant the violent nazis. but thats dif coz res

Surtur
Your cowardice has been noted, sport.

/noted

Someone who is a coward calling me a coward is supposed to mean something?

Surtur
robtard probably only meant the violent nazis. but thats dif coz res

That would have been better than pussying out and trying to go "heh just kidding!". Then labeling others cowards.

It's like Trump making fun of the tans of the characters on the Jersey Shore.

Robtard
Um, when did I say I was separating Nazis into subgroups here? Fact: I didn't. Go on and quote me if you have proof, sport.

What a retard this guy is with his constant clown tactics

Surtur
Um, when did I say I was separating Nazis into subgroups here? Fact: I didn't. Go on and quote me if you have proof, sport.

What a retard this guy is with his constant clown tactics

When did I say you said you separated them into sub groups? Not in my previous post, so quote it. Quote me saying I said you talked of putting them into subgroups.

It certainly wasn't said in my above post, but show me where.

Robtard
In context of what we're discussing here you implied it with your first angry line which I replied to, sport.

Now do some more flips like the coward you are

Beniboybling
Lol I can guarantee you that you never would. Why is ur face covered in welts and diseases? sick

Kjam

It's ironic when you consider that America has spent far longer waging war against communist movements than they ever did the Nazi's. That's revisionist history for you.

How about punching leftists whenever they rear their ugly little heads? If only literally.

https://i.giphy.com/media/QBsXo45Qweo5q/giphy.webp

Kjam
OTT : What we are seeing is a new beginning to the normalisation of white nationalism. Even some educated black folk are getting on board knowing they'd rather side with the ruling glass over a dysgenic gorilla species had the two ever come to blows. I don't blame them.

Beniboybling
Why is it that Surt always seems to net the support of the racist pond scum?

Surtur
In context of what we're discussing here you implied it with your first angry line which I replied to, sport.

Now do some more flips like the coward you are

Lol wow, the same excuse of "you implied it". Nope, I merely said that if you said what Bashy said it would have been less asinine than your original comment.

If you're unable to understand that I apologize, I'll dumb it down more next time for you.

Surtur

Why do you feel the need to cheerlead for folk who don't even have any real faith in their arguments? If someone is so insecure....well wait, I guess cheerleading would help out an insecure person. So perhaps good job.

Robtard

"Birds of a feather flock together." -Don Draper circa 1402bce

Beniboybling
How much shall we bet that Surt will continue to be buddies with him regardless? sad

Kjam

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6JQAmm5cRAA/T6uinP4ZjWI/AAAAAAAAABk/m2EFUtV1LFk/s640/iq5.jpg

Because we all know it's true...

Bashar Teg
surt never speaks against it because the kek nazi cheerleads him. what a sad little man.

*edit* oh look. the phaggot got dank memez from stormfront

Surtur
"Birds of a feather flock together." -Don Draper circa 1402bce

Does this mean Beni and Bash are also highly insecure? Damn.

Surtur
surt never speaks against it because the kek nazi cheerleads him. what a sad little man.

*edit* oh look. the phaggot got dank memez

Lol but...you never call out Rob on his bullshit tactics because he cheerleads for *you*.

You literally never do lol. You just resort to "triggered" or a "u mad" lol.

Robtard
How much shall we bet that Surt will continue to be buddies with him regardless? sad

This isn't the first time he's been openly racist and over multiple accounts, Surtur's stood by him then, no reason to believe he'll suddenly grow a conscious.

But hey, maybe we'll be surprised. Hoping so.

Surtur
This isn't the first time he's been openly racist and over multiple accounts, Surtur's stood by him then, no reason to believe he'll suddenly grow a conscious.

But hey, maybe we'll be surprised. Hoping so.

When you start to call out the bullshit Beni and Bash pull you can talk. Until then? Nope.

But hey, maybe I'll be surprised. Go for it thumb up

Robtard
When you start to call out the bullshit Beni and Bash pull you can talk. Until then? Nope.

But hey, maybe I'll be surprised. Go for it thumb up

Please point out where Bashar and Beni have been blatantly racist? Go on.

Surtur
Please point out where Bashar and Beni have been blatantly racist? Go on.

I said you never call them out for their bullshit and they never call you out for your bullshit. Literally..right up there.

Did you think because their bullshit wasn't racism it's any better you never call it out?

So again: if you wanna whine over people not calling other crappy behavior it's time to practice what you preach.

Beniboybling
Right, I'd like to know when I've been blatantly racist also. sad

Or is Surt just talking about stuff that gets him #triggered?

Robtard
That's what I thought, sport. Keep cheerleading the openly racist poster though thumb up

Surtur

Your BS isn't racism, that's why I didn't use the word racism.

Now show me how little self awareness you have and come ask what bullshit smile

Bashar Teg
proof or gtfo

Surtur
That's what I thought, sport. Keep cheerleading the openly racist poster though thumb up

I never said they were racist though. Keep cheerleading hypocritical pieces of shit thumb up

Beniboybling
Now show me how little self awareness you have and come ask what bullshit smile only if u promise to provide links?

Surtur
proof or gtfo

Lol literally every single time you pull the "u mad bro" strategy. That's just one example.

You never ever call Rob out on his hypocritical bullshit, never. You're either naive enough to think he doesn't practice it or you just don't have the balls to do it.

You never call any of these people out for practicing the same behavior you whine at others over. It's why you don't deserve to be taken remotely seriously.

Robtard

Exactly, instead of calling the racist a racist, the guy who loves going 'call a spade a spade' in trying to compare you and Bashar making him cry with mean words as being the same as outright blatant racism. He's a coward; he's really shown it here.

Bashar Teg
Lol literally every single time you pull the "u mad bro" strategy. That's just one example. no im demanding proof that i overlooked someones "blatant" racism in a conversation, you slanderous ratf*ucker

Beniboybling
Exactly, instead of calling the racist a racist, the guy who loves going 'call a spade a spade' in trying to compare you and Bashar making him cry with mean words as being the same as outright blatant racism. He's a coward; he's really shown it here. He's behaviour is weird yeah, if he wants to call you a hypocrite that's one thing, but using it as a shield to avoid calling out his racist buddy? Gross. sick

Surtur
Exactly, instead of calling the racist a racist, the guy who loves going 'call a spade a spade' in trying to compare you and Bashar making him cry with mean words as being the same as outright blatant racism. He's a coward; he's really shown it here.

Lol this is why you aren't to be taken seriously. You don't have the balls to call out the BS of your friends, but you whine at others to call people out.

Robtard
He's behaviour is weird yeah, if he wants to call you a hypocrite then ok, but using it as a shield to avoid calling out his racist buddy? Gross. sick

BINGO

Surtur
no im demanding proof that i overlooked someones "blatant" racism in a conversation, you slanderous ratf*ucker

Quote me where I said you overlooked racism.

Robtard
Lol this is why you aren't to be taken seriously. You don't have the balls to call out the BS of your friends, but you whine at others to call people out.

TIL: Mean insults directed at Surtur is the same as posting blatant racist remarks

Kjam
#Notallrascists

I find it abhorrent that you will attack Surt for standing by proud racists when many of you are islamo-sympathisers.

Surtur
He's behaviour is weird yeah, if he wants to call you a hypocrite that's one thing, but using it as a shield to avoid calling out his racist buddy? Gross. sick

I'm just immune to the claims of hypocritical douchebags. You don't get to whine at others for not calling out shoddy behavior and yet do similar shit yourself.

Surtur
TIL: Mean insults directed at Surtur is the same as posting blatant racist remarks

I never said it was the same. I said you have no room to talk for not calling out shitty behavior.

Surtur
#Notallrascists

I find it abhorrent that you will attack Surt for standing by proud racists when many of you are islamo-sympathisers.

Nobody is standing by your racism. Certainly not me, some of the shit you say is awful, but I've seen these shitheads pull this bullshit for years so I'm really not interested in calling everyone they don't like out.

It's kinda the effect the smugness of asinine leftists have, I just tire of their constant bullshit.

Though what does it say about them that you can admit your behavior but they have some kind of mental illness that prevents them from doing it?

Robtard
"I never said it was the same!" *defends it by comparison*

What a spineless weasel. Lolz.

Beniboybling
Nobody is standing by your racism. Certainly not me, some of the shit you say is awful, but I've seen these shitheads pull this bullshit for years so I'm really not interested in calling everyone they don't like out.

It's kinda the effect the smugness of asinine leftists have, I just tire of their constant bullshit. Surt finally grows some balls and calls the spade and spade. Too bad it took so long. sad

Bashar Teg
#Notallrascists

I find it abhorrent that you will attack Surt for standing by proud racists when many of you are islamo-sympathisers. surt is proud to stand beside his pure white racist brothers with reverent pride thumb up

*edit*

It's kinda the effect the smugness of asinine leftists have, I just tire of their constant bullshit.

Though what does it say about them that you can admit your behavior but they have some kind of mental illness that prevents them from doing it.

wow, did it hurt?

Adam Grimes
TIL posting '#Triggered' is as bad as being a racist phuck, and makes you a 'hypocritical piece of shit' all the same.

Totally not worthy of a #T. thumb up

Beniboybling
I'm just immune to the claims of hypocritical douchebags. You don't get to whine at others for not calling out shoddy behavior and yet do similar shit yourself. Your flips are boring, not calling people out for trolling you is not remotely similar to failing to call out your racist bros. laughing

Listen, I don't mind it when people troll you cause you're a dumbass. But I draw the line at racism. sick

Surtur
"I never said it was the same!" *defends it by comparison*

What a spineless weasel. Lolz.

It\s not the same, there are multiple types of bullshit people can pull. The stuff you love to do is hypocritical strawman bullshit. Mixed in with lacking the balls to stand behind your arguments and thus constantly having to resort to "you're seething".

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>