Amazons vs. Spartans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
A wormhole opens in the pass of Thermopylae. As the 300 Spartans pass through they are instead teleported to the beach of Themyscira.

The Amazons see the intruders and conclude that such scantily-clad men must be demon-spawn and needs be destroyed to the very last man. The Spartans see these women charging at them and conclude that warriors utilizing such tiny shields are an insult to all other warriors and must be completely eradicated.

Diana is not in this fight.

General Antiope is leading the charge of 300 Amazons that have the advantage of being mounted and being on their home turf. Leonidas is leading his 300 Spartans and have the advantage of their phalanx and better discipline.

Who wins this battle?

TheVaultDweller
Damnit, you stole my thread idea. I was considering making a 300 Spartans vs 300 Amazons thread. mad

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Damnit, you stole my thread idea. I was considering making a 300 Spartans vs 300 Amazons thread. mad

I will happily close this thread and allow you to open your own... on the condition that you make a more colorful premise for the battle.

TheGrat1
The amazons beat guys with guns. I'm giving them the win.

BruceSkywalker
Amazons maim, kill etc...

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
I will happily close this thread and allow you to open your own... on the condition that you make a more colorful premise for the battle.

The internet has ruined me too much for that. The first two words that popped into my head after reading your post was "giant orgy", followed by "but how do I turn that into a fight scenario?".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.