ROTS Obi-Wan (high ground) vs Novel Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Gerald
Obi-Wan has the high ground, approximately 7 meters above sea level. Vitiate is at sea level. Who wins?

S_W_LeGenD
Vitiate destroys him with his powers from a distance.

nfactor1995
Hmm not sure Obi-Wan can lose if he has the high ground

Rockydonovang
Kenobi drops a megalith on him

Big Gerald
Originally posted by nfactor1995
Hmm not sure Obi-Wan can lose if he has the high ground

Agreed. What do you think of the opinions of special folk like S_W_Legend?

Dispray
Vitiate oneshots

NewGuy01
Does Vitiate try it?

slayne
We underestimate his power tbh

Big Gerald
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Does Vitiate try it?

Let's assume he does.

darthbane77
Vitiate annihilates without a gesture.

Rockydonovang
Kenobi cloaks him like a space ship, slams him down like a felucian tree, and then drops a 500 m megalith on him

nfactor1995
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Kenobi cloaks him like a space ship, slams him down like a felucian tree, and then drops a 500 m megalith on him

Cloaks him?

Greysentinel365
Originally posted by nfactor1995
Cloaks him?

Yeah apparently Obi can cloak 40m ships in an "aura of light" that renders them undetectable while manipulating them with TK

Rockydonovang
*casually, a year post aotc, before growing "much" over the course of just a couple of months by stealth

Rockydonovang
not too surprising a month post rots he's pulling out tk that embarrasses the likes of arcann

AncientPower
Arcann ragdolled Vaylin whilst severely wounded, who can casually one-shot Senya and overload the Sanctum with so much Force power it would reduce the entire mountainous complex to ashes.

500m isn't shit to most TOR characters, generic Dark Council members destroyed the original Dark Citadel as a side effect of their Force exchange.

Rockydonovang
I'm not even surprised you'd try to pass off Arcann blasting Vaylin while she's in mid-air as ragdolling

DarthAnt66
I wonder where Kenobi's ship cloaking, tower busting powers were when fighting throughout the entirety of TCW. :mmm:

Rockydonovang
I wonder where Valk's planet draining abilities went when he was getting shot by a smuggler?

Greysentinel365
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I wonder where Kenobi's ship cloaking, tower busting powers were when fighting throughout the entirety of TCW. :mmm:

Same place Yoda's mountain lifting powers were in 2&3 when he could barely lift a pillar or senate pod

AncientPower
That was a moment of Oneness is very special circumstances, but let's all ignore that.

Rockydonovang
thumb up You ignore canonical statements, we'll ignore your fan fics

Beniboybling
thumb up Sounds fair.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.