The Alt-Right are complaining about Nazis being killed in video games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Steve Zodiac
http://www.newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2017/06/alt-right-are-complaining-about-nazis-being-killed-video-games

What has triggered these snowflake stormtroopers? A vicious piece of anti-Nazi propaganda in the form of a trailer for Bethesda's latest game - Wolfenstein: The New Colossus.

Robtard
"That black Afro whore calling that white man a white boy... More racist agenda against white people."

"Why are people hating nazis? You should be hating muslims who are terrorizing, murduring, and raping europeans. And the jews"

LoL, racist are funny, especially when they whine about perceived racism

BackFire
Nazis are the real victims in all this.

jaden101

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
http://www.newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2017/06/alt-right-are-complaining-about-nazis-being-killed-video-games

What has triggered these snowflake stormtroopers? A vicious piece of anti-Nazi propaganda in the form of a trailer for Bethesda's latest game - Wolfenstein: The New Colossus.

awwwww :'(
remember kids, advocating for social justice is for pussies and scumbags, unless you're advocating for the social justice of nazis.

#SpecialRules4SpecialSnowflakes

Beniboybling
laughing

What a bunch of clowns these people continue to prove themselves to be.

Surtur
Yikes, if the Alt-Right hates this just what are they going to do when they find out there will be no swastikas in the next Call of Duty game?!

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
awwwww :'(
remember kids, advocating for social justice is for pussies and scumbags, unless you're advocating for the social justice of nazis.

#SpecialRules4SpecialSnowflakes

No, advocating for social justice isn't for pussies and scumbags. Twisting stuff under the guise of social justice is.

Example: racism. It still occurs in this country, it's a worthy endeavor in order to try to advocate for change in regards to that. On the other hand, it's probably silly to whine about how Skittles are making white skittles in order to celebrate gay pride month and try to make that into something racist. You see one reason this is so bad is, as I just said, we aren't free of racism in this country. Given that fact, why would anyone try to create problems where there are none, when there are still real issues regarding race to tackle? It's kinda sickening.

Bashar Teg
cool story. thumb up

Surtur
cool story. thumb up

Indeed, you will find all kinds of facts can be cool.

Bashar Teg
so desperate to deflect from the topic.

surt <3 nazis.

Surtur
If I was desperate to deflect from the topic of nazis this was a weird post

Originally posted by Surtur
Yikes, if the Alt-Right hates this just what are they going to do when they find out there will be no swastikas in the next Call of Duty game?!

But then indeed I did see your asinine post and had to respond.

ESB -1138

Let them complain. I'm not really big on humoring them. If anything the game should add more ways to kill Nazis.

Adam Grimes
They should get gassed out of existence.

Bashar Teg
so you encourage assaulting anti-fascists, but we should be concerned that we might hurt the nazis' little feefees? how expected. wacko

Anyone who is like me and loves seeing these pussies in Antifa get wailed on will enjoy this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16229224&highlight=antifa+userid%3A115806#post16229224

Surtur
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Let them complain. I'm not really big on humoring them. If anything the game should add more ways to kill Nazis.

The article gets points for mentioning "Freedom Force vs the Third Reich".

Great game.

Surtur
so you encourage assaulting anti-fascists, but we should be concerned that we might hurt the nazis' little feefees? how expected. wacko

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16229224&highlight=antifa+userid%3A115806#post16229224

Lol but who said we should be concerned about hurting the nazis feelings?

I was just once again correcting you on your lack of ability to separate social justice vs SJW's.

ArtificialGlory
I think it's quite telling who those complaining about this identify with, perhaps even subconsciously. Sad.

ESB -1138
Lol but who said we should be concerned about hurting the nazis feelings?

I was just once again correcting you on your lack of ability to separate social justice vs SJW's.

In fairness, social justice is evil.

Beniboybling
justice is evil. me too man, me too.

Emperordmb
Collectivist social justice yes, individualist social justice no.

Surtur

I don't think it is evil, just very easily abused. Problem is even calling out the abuse can get one labeled racist/sexist/etc.

Bashar Teg
selectively defending only whites and white nationalists could earn some legit labels.

Emperordmb
And what label does defending Antifa earn?

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb

The best part is nobody even defended white nationalists lol. We have also now reached the point where calling out stuff like this as bigoted:

if you scratch beneath the surface of many Conservatives, a full blown prejudiced bigot lies beneath.

Is apparently a sign of being concerned over the feelings of nazis. Here is the best explanation of that logic I could find:

ss2hULhXf04

Robtard
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Depends. Antifa stands for anti-fascism, which I'm pretty sure you're cool with, as you don't seem the pro-fascist type.

Because some other group decides to label themselves antifa/anti-fascist and go out to commit acts of idiocy and/or crime does not make the anti-fascist movement as a whole a pile of shit.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Depends. Antifa stands for anti-fascism, which I'm pretty sure you're cool with, as you don't seem the pro-fascist type.

Because some other group decides to label themselves antifa/anti-fascist and go out to commit acts of idiocy and/or crime does not make the anti-fascist movement as a whole a pile of shit.

These days when people refer to "Antifa" they tend to be referring to the pussies that are clad in black that show up to a variety of events to violently disrupt them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.