If you were suddenly rich

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Lets not quibble over the definition of "rich", lets just say you inherited money from "Scrooge Mcduck"..

What's the first 10.things you'd do with your newfound megawealth?

snowdragon
Originally posted by cdtm
Lets not quibble over the definition of "rich", lets just say you inherited money from "Scrooge Mcduck"..

Give 10% of said wealth back to the community, food shelters, boys and girls clubs etc.

Buy 25 acres with running water and build an off the grid house minus wifi:P

Invest, invest, invest with most of that going to local business while I keep a nest egg to always fall back on that is investedsmile

Surtur
Pay off any bills I have left. Purchase a larger house. No huge ass mansions for me though with 30 different rooms that I have no usage for.

I guess after that I'd just...do whatever I want? Probably travel a lot in an RV.

I don't know that I'd bother trying to invest in anything. If I'm as rich as Scrooge McDuck I'll have all the money I'd ever need and then some. Maybe I'll try to use the money to see if some scientists can build a real life gizmoduck suit.

Beniboybling
Run for POTUS, seems to be how it works these days.

Astner
i9gjsnpWc_g

Adam Grimes
Probably something meaningful instead of trying to reenact the loser's dream.

Surtur
I'd buy a bear. In the history of time nobody has ever bought a bear and regretted it.

It might be nice to do some of the cliche eccentric rich guy things, like buying a dinosaur skull just because I can.

SquallX
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Probably something meaningful instead of trying to reenact the loser's dream.

Am curious, how is Trump a loser?

I can understand to a point the hate Trump inspires in others, but how can you or anyone claims he's a loser. Have you or anyone that hates him have accomplish 1% of what he's accomplished?

Silent Master
Take care of all my friends and family and then do things like open homeless shelters that have access to medical care.

snowdragon
Originally posted by cdtm

Is it against the rules, I'm not sure but everyone can help today rather then dream of being richsmile

https://ozarksfoodharvest.org/

You don't have to be rich to make a difference.

Be a hero by not dreaming but taking action and helping those in your community.:P

carthage
Buy me and my girlfriend a decent house somewhere in Washington, give some money to Wildlife refuge centers/conservation efforts, fund a few deep sea scientific expeditions, maybe set up a place on my property for stray cats/dogs to live, and of course traveling the world.

jaden101
Originally posted by Surtur
I'd buy a bear. In the history of time nobody has ever bought a bear and regretted it.

Best answer.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by SquallX
Am curious, how is Trump a loser?

I can understand to a point the hate Trump inspires in others, but how can you or anyone claims he's a loser. Have you or anyone that hates him have accomplish 1% of what he's accomplished? Why in the **** would you assume my post was an attack to your Trumpo? Lol

Keep on sucking though, maybe that way you will be as succesful as him one day!

Impediment
Pay to go to the moon and walk around.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.