Panther vs Tarzan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
NO suit or weapons for either. Fight in the jungle.

KingD19
I see the Cap/Bucky/Panther guys being solidlybabove Tarzan.

TheVaultDweller
Which version of Tarzan though? The latest version isn't quite at Super Soldier level, like T'Challa is, but some of the versions of Tarzan from earlier films are easily superhuman in terms of feats. Like the version that was able to out-muscle a pair of buffalo for several seconds.

KingD19
I assumed he meant nu-Tarzan.

TheVaultDweller
Well, if it's nu-Tarzan, he loses IMO. Though he would take a pretty solid beating before actually being brought down. He has some impressive damage soak.

Sable
I remember him having some super human feats, like punching through walls and sending people flying with ease. Also he runs extremely fast iirrc,. Ill post some videos of his feats.

Here he fights easily a 800lb gorrilla, and lives to tell about it. He loses, Obviously, but its insane he even lived to tell about it.

t643366.html

I don't know if BP without his suit could kill this Gorrilla either though who appears to be above way above Cesar (POTA).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.