The fall of Milo Yiannopoulos according to Vox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Steve Zodiac
Thoughts?

The fall of Milo Yiannopoulos, explained
The controversy shows racism, sexism, and other forms of bigotry are fine in conservative circles, but pedophilia crosses the line.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/2/20/14673036/milo-yiannopoulos-cpac-pedophilia-tape

carthage
Who cares.

Stop giving the Pedophile enabler more exposure

Surtur

Steve Zodiac
I wonder what sort have people have been buying his book?

Originally posted by carthage
Who cares.

Stop giving the Pedophile enabler more exposure

True, you're right Carthage.

Surtur
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
I wonder what sort have people have been buying his book?

Who knows, though I am sure a lot of people want it because they look forward to any gossip the book might contain. I personally will not be purchasing it since I'm sure once it comes out in July the juiciest bits from the book will be made public.

BackFire
Controversy sells. Doesn't really matter what he says, just the fact that it's controversial will be enough to get people interested.

Surtur

Steve Zodiac

Bashar Teg
shhh, we're supposed to pretend that the alt-right has nothing to do with trump.
remember: there is nothing more virbrant and limitless than the imagination of a child or a conservative.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
shhh, we're supposed to pretend that the alt-right has nothing to do with trump.
remember: there is nothing more virbrant and limitless than the imagination of a child or a conservative.

Apologies, I forgot. smile

Bashar Teg
remember when surt was cucking hard for milo?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16120302&highlight=milo+userid%3A115806#post16120302

cdtm
Thoughts?

The fall of Milo Yiannopoulos, explained
The controversy shows racism, sexism, and other forms of bigotry are fine in conservative circles, but pedophilia crosses the line.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/2/20/14673036/milo-yiannopoulos-cpac-pedophilia-tape

Wasn't Howard Stern and George Takei laughing about his sexual exploits at 13 with an older man?

I mean, I personally think it's horrific condoning kids with adults/late teenagers. I also don't even know who this guy we're talking about is, and don't watch Beck or any "talking head" garbage, but just saying, I've heard this kind of talk from all corners.

Horrifies me every time, regardless of ideology..

Steve Zodiac
remember when surt was cucking hard for milo?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16120302&highlight=milo+userid%3A115806#post16120302 thumb up Surt loves to cuck to in his mind Dominant "Alpha Male" figures like The Donald and Milo. It's who he is and what he does.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by cdtm
Wasn't Howard Stern and George Takei laughing about his sexual exploits at 13 with an older man?

I mean, I personally think it's horrific condoning kids with adults/late teenagers. I also don't even know who this guy we're talking about is, and don't watch Beck or any "talking head" garbage, but just saying, I've heard this kind of talk from all corners.

Horrifies me every time, regardless of ideology.. Can't stand Howard Stern and Takei on a personal note if he did he is a disgusting guy, had a role I enjoyed as a kid, beyond that George Takei is someone I know as little about as Milo. like you I wouldn't know Milo was if Surtur hadn't cucked for him so hard.

Surtur
thumb up Surt loves to cuck to in his mind Dominant "Alpha Male" figures like The Donald and Milo. It's who he is and what he does.

Lmao, you whining about others being cucks is priceless. Almost as priceless as your "I'm not a bigot" followed by a bigoted statement a few days later.

Also props for putting the word "many" in bold in another post, you're a clever rascal.

Bashar Teg
good job dodging the point, milo-cuck

Surtur
good job dodging the point, milo-cuck

Lol what is the point? The point is this person calling others a cuck is too funny.

Please explain the point.

Steve Zodiac
good job dodging the point, milo-cuck thumb up laughing Milo Cuck is triggered!

Surtur
Lmao, who is triggered? Because someone imbecile linked a post from me about Milo? Okay lol.

Bashar Teg
no, i posted a link of you defending and cucking particularly hard for milo. i know this must be embarrassing for you, which is obviously why you are trying so hard to turn the page. almost there.

Surtur
no, i posted a link of you defending and cucking particularly hard for milo. i know this must be embarrassing for you, which is obviously why you are trying so hard to turn the page. almost there.

Lol, I'm cucking for him because I point out he was sexually abused and never actually molested anyone?

Or am I cucking for him because I referenced the Salon article that actually did cuck for a pedophile.

EDIT: OoOoO! The page turned! Quick, make a comment about how it's some plot.

Bashar Teg
#MissionAccomplished

Surtur
Indeed, it's not like I quoted you saying there was a link on the previous page and thus anyone could easily go back one whole page to see what was said.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol, I'm cucking for him because I point out he was sexually abused and never actually molested anyone?

Or am I cucking for him because I referenced the Salon article that actually did cuck for a pedophile.

EDIT: OoOoO! The page turned! Quick, make a comment about how it's some plot.

You are cucking for him, because you are rationalizing that he has not personally abused a child, even though he has advocated for adult-child sexual relationships.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
You are cucking for him, because you are rationalizing that he has not personally abused a child, even though he has advocated for adult-child sexual relationships.

I wasn't rationalizing, but clarifying. I never said his comments were okay.

So now that we have settled that, I think it's become clear Milo's fall was only temporary.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.