Batfleck vs. Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
No gadgets or costume/armor for Batfleck. Pure h2h fight in sewers where Bane broke Baleman's back. Who wins?

Impediment
Bane.

Batfleck was shown to rely solely on suit, gadgets, and gear.

relentless1
Batfleck hits way harder and fight way better than bale id, Bane isn't equipped to handle that kind of stopping power

NemeBro
Originally posted by relentless1
Batfleck hits way harder and fight way better than bale id, Bane isn't equipped to handle that kind of stopping power Batfleck doesn't have a single purely physical feat Bane couldn't replicate. Batfleck by feats also couldn't replicate a couple feats of Bane's, namely the Batman necklift and breaking Batman's mask.

Bane stomps. thumb up

relentless1
Bats threw a huge crate at a guy, effortlessly choke slammed another guy, busted through a wall like paper to get to another guy, picked up another guy like a sack off potatoes and tossed him THROUGH a wall, punched a guy so hard that he DDTs himself and smashed another guy about 6 feet away; the velocity from the grapple hook aline is a crazy durability feat for batmans fist on top of all that

Silent Master
So?

elerem
batfleck wins without much of a hassle really, he is stronger and faster and seems like a better fighter based on feats.

Placidity
Originally posted by NemeBro
Batfleck doesn't have a single purely physical feat Bane couldn't replicate.

Bane can't replicate Bat's speed from 2:31.

--oi-vdBFoQ

Advantage Batman:

- Far superior Speed
- Far superior Skill
- Bane's mask weakness

Advantage Bane:

- Slightly superior Strength (debatable)
- Intimidating voice

Batfleck stomps.

Psychotron
Lol at people saying Bane is stronger. That one feat where Batfleck throws the big crate with a rope and just one hand over a dozen yards from behind is physically impossible for anyone without superhuman strength.

KingD19
Punching a fully grown man flying toward you backward without budging an inch shows an insane amount of strength too.

Psychotron
Batfleck was doing one-handed chokeslams on niggas with zero effort. The strength difference is minor no matter who is stronger, so it's not really relevant. What is relevant is Batfleck's superior height, reach, skills, armor, and gadgets.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Placidity
Bane can't replicate Bat's speed from 2:31.

--oi-vdBFoQ

Advantage Batman:

- Far superior Speed
- Far superior Skill
- Bane's mask weakness

Advantage Bane:

- Slightly superior Strength (debatable)
- Intimidating voice

Batfleck stomps. Hey good find, though unfortunately it doesn't prove what you think it does.

What you've showed me is an athleticism feat. I'll grant you that Batfleck is far better at parkour than Bane. But his actual speed feats in combat aren't particularly noteworthy yet.

Oh, and the difference isn't slight. Bane is stronger by far, and more importantly is far tougher. Batfleck seemed like a tank, but that was due to armour. His actual durability is untested.

NemeBro
Originally posted by relentless1
Bats threw a huge crate at a guy, effortlessly choke slammed another guy, busted through a wall like paper to get to another guy, picked up another guy like a sack off potatoes and tossed him THROUGH a wall, punched a guy so hard that he DDTs himself and smashed another guy about 6 feet away; the velocity from the grapple hook aline is a crazy durability feat for batmans fist on top of all that My friend, I effortlessly prolapsed your anus the last time you made I am pretty sure this exact same post. Reread my response in that other thread, I won't refute the exact same post twice.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Psychotron
Lol at people saying Bane is stronger. That one feat where Batfleck throws the big crate with a rope and just one hand over a dozen yards from behind is physically impossible for anyone without superhuman strength. He literally just retracted his grappling hook and let the momentum of that throw the crate. He just had to be heavier than the crate. He didn't "throw" anything.

NemeBro
Batfleck was doing one-handed chokeslams on niggas with zero effort.

No he wasn't. He did a vertical suplex chokeslam IIRC. Not nearly comparable with actually holding a man in the air with one hand by the throat, especially a fairly large man in full body armour.

No, Bane's strength is far greater, as shown by his effortless neck lift of Batman with one hand, cratering the pillar, and breaking Batman's mask.

And the armour and gadgets aren't relevant at all because they aren't in this thread. thumb down

Psychotron
No he wasn't. He did a vertical suplex chokeslam IIRC. Not nearly comparable with actually holding a man in the air with one hand by the throat, especially a fairly large man in full body armour.

No, Bane's strength is far greater, as shown by his effortless neck lift of Batman with one hand, cratering the pillar, and breaking Batman's mask.

And the armour and gadgets aren't relevant at all because they aren't in this thread. thumb down

You're right, it's better. Batfleck's movement is more explosive.

Like I said before, Bane is just a fat midget with zero combat ability. He could would get ass-raped by any half-decent fighter. Hell, he already lost to an inferior Batman. This is a cakewalk for Batfleck.

He literally just retracted his grappling hook and let the momentum of that throw the crate. He just had to be heavier than the crate. He didn't "throw" anything.

You see, if you weren't a fanboy, you'd understand that his grappling hook would be ripped out of his hand if he didn't have the necessary strength. Also, he threw it over his head, which means he directed it, not the grappling hook.

NemeBro
You're right, it's better. Batfleck's movement is more explosive.

That makes it far inferior actually. It is far easier to explosively put a man into the air and on his back than to hold him there. I take it you've never actually had any training in a grappling sport or martial art like wrestling or judo?

Ah, so you're a stupid retard is what you're saying. I follow. thumb up

Appeal to motive fallacy, also I don't like TDKR. I'm just not a biased moron like you my friend.

No, this isn't true. Actually watch the movie my stupid friend. At no point during that crate's travel time was the cord of the grappling hook drawn tight, which is to say, at no point was Batman's hand exposed to the force of the crate. There was significant slack once it hit the thug. Holding onto the gun would have been nearly effortless. thumb up

He aimed it. He provided literally zero physical locomotion for the feat.

Learn your place little guy. You can't step into the ring with the king.

Psychotron
That makes it far inferior actually. It is far easier to explosively put a man into the air and on his back than to hold him there. I take it you've never actually had any training in a grappling sport or martial art like wrestling or judo?

Ah, so you're a stupid retard is what you're saying. I follow. thumb up

Appeal to motive fallacy, also I don't like TDKR. I'm just not a biased moron like you my friend.

No, this isn't true. Actually watch the movie my stupid friend. At no point during that crate's travel time was the cord of the grappling hook drawn tight, which is to say, at no point was Batman's hand exposed to the force of the crate. There was significant slack once it hit the thug. Holding onto the gun would have been nearly effortless. thumb up

He aimed it. He provided literally zero physical locomotion for the feat.

Learn your place little guy. You can't step into the ring with the king.

No, I'm a striker. Grappling is for homosexuals, which explains the anime picture, I guess. I'm also a weightlifter and I can tell you're a skinny 140lbs maggot who's never picked up a weight in his life. To think than anyone could seriously claim being explosive is easier than moving slow. Jesus Christ, you don't even understand basic physics.

"Stupid retard". This is kindergarten level. Not sure why you're so mad at me? Is it because I insulted your self-insert? Are you a fat, bald manlet, too?

Seriously, you don't understand physics. If Batfelck didn't hold on to the hook it would have just flown towards the crate. And he did move. He moved his entire arm forward. Try watching the movie next time, boy.

wallman77
Batfleck doesn't have a single purely physical feat Bane couldn't replicate. Batfleck by feats also couldn't replicate a couple feats of Bane's, namely the Batman necklift and breaking Batman's mask.

Bane stomps. thumb up

Top lol, a solid 180 -200+ lb man flew at batfleck a good few yards in the air and was sent flying back against his momentum in the opposite direction the exact same distance with a left hook. Bane would get treated like a chump manlet.

NemeBro
No, I'm a striker. Grappling is for homosexuals, which explains the anime picture, I guess. I'm also a weightlifter and I can tell you're a skinny 140lbs maggot who's never picked up a weight in his life.

Please, I could rape your mother in front of you and you'd do nothing about it my son. You're just a little projecting phaggot. thumb up

Moving slow and maintaining a strenuous position aren't the same thing, this moron lmao.

What's harder, doing a single rep on the bench, or holding the bar above you for an extended period? The latter is more akin to what Bane did little man.

I'm not mad at you at all, I'm more sad than anything. You're so stupid, and you have no idea. sad

I thought I was a skinny maggot? Keep your insults consistent you duumb retard lmao.

Him moving his arm forward before the crate passed him means nothing. More importantly, rewatched it again and you can actually see the hook detach about when it passes over Bruce. He didn't need to hold onto the grappling gun because it was no longer connected to the crate. thumb up

I'd strongly consider suicide were I you my man. Thankfully, I am not.

NemeBro
Originally posted by wallman77
Top lol, a solid 180 -200+ lb man flew at batfleck a good few yards in the air and was sent flying back against his momentum in the opposite direction the exact same distance with a left hook. Bane would get treated like a chump manlet. That is probably Batfleck's best feat and the one that is most likely to be superhuman. It's nothing Bane couldn't easily replicate by feats, however. thumb up

NemeBro
Please, I could rape your mother in front of you and you'd do nothing about it my son. Eh, you know what, I thought this was funny when I typed it, but that's too harsh and dark, even for me. I apologize for this line, that was uncalled for. thumb down

Psychotron
Please, I could rape your mother in front of you and you'd do nothing about it my son. You're just a little projecting phaggot. thumb up

Moving slow and maintaining a strenuous position aren't the same thing, this moron lmao.

What's harder, doing a single rep on the bench, or holding the bar above you for an extended period? The latter is more akin to what Bane did little man.

I'm not mad at you at all, I'm more sad than anything. You're so stupid, and you have no idea. sad

I thought I was a skinny maggot? Keep your insults consistent you duumb retard lmao.

Him moving his arm forward before the crate passed him means nothing. More importantly, rewatched it again and you can actually see the hook detach about when it passes over Bruce. He didn't need to hold onto the grappling gun because it was no longer connected to the crate. thumb up

I'd strongly consider suicide were I you my man. Thankfully, I am not.

Careful not to cut yourself on all that edge, kid. And you should apologize to yourself for being so cringey, not me. I don't give a shit about what some child with an anime avatar has to say to me.

The single rep on the bench, you utter retard. You can unrack and hold a weight greater than your 1 rep max beucase your joints are locked in. Christ, you're a fitness virgin, in addition to being a regular virgin.

Cringe.

Skinnyfat most likely.

It means nothing because it disproves your retarded argument, you mean. Or maybe Bruce detached it becasue, you know, there's no point in holding onto something you've already thrown.

Take your own advice, virgin.

NemeBro
Careful not to cut yourself on all that edge, kid. And you should apologize to yourself for being so cringey, not me. I don't give a shit about what some child with an anime avatar has to say to me.

Yet all of your arguments have fallen apart and given way to nothing but insults. I see I've hurt you, and I'm deeply sorry my son.

I think you might have misunderstood me. I didn't mean just pushing the bar off the rack and holding it up. I meant doing a full rep and then holding it in place, because that's what Bane did. thumb up

It by definition can't be more difficult, because what action B is literally action A+.

More importantly though, Batfleck used his entire body for that chokeslam. Bane's neck left was done with nothing but his arms.

I accept your concession my man.

Half right, strongfat my son. I'm sort of like Mark Henry, but twice as strong, three times as good-looking, and white. thumb up

It doesn't lad, and glad to know you're a hypocritical pussy. thumb up

Criticizing me for calling you a retard, but being so quick to use it now that you're aware you've lost the argument. sad

His arm provided literally no locomotion to that crate little guy. Him moving his hand forward doesn't mean much when it was already being pulled forward by the cord, which he then detached, meaning he didn't throw it with his own strength. thumb down

No nigga, u.

Placidity
Psychotron has better insults.

The Regular virgin line sealed it. The standard virgin insult is vacuous, but the combo works well.

NemeBro

The Regular virgin line sealed it. The standard virgin insult is vacuous, but the combo works well. But I have the better argument, right? mmm

Placidity
But I have the better argument, right? mmm

I didn't say that shifty

NemeBro
I didn't say that shifty Damn...

Psychotron

The Regular virgin line sealed it. The standard virgin insult is vacuous, but the combo works well.

It's good to be appreciated.

Yet all of your arguments have fallen apart and given way to nothing but insults. I see I've hurt you, and I'm deeply sorry my son.

I think you might have misunderstood me. I didn't mean just pushing the bar off the rack and holding it up. I meant doing a full rep and then holding it in place, because that's what Bane did. thumb up

It by definition can't be more difficult, because what action B is literally action A+.

More importantly though, Batfleck used his entire body for that chokeslam. Bane's neck left was done with nothing but his arms.

I accept your concession my man.

Half right, strongfat my son. I'm sort of like Mark Henry, but twice as strong, three times as good-looking, and white. thumb up

It doesn't lad, and glad to know you're a hypocritical pussy. thumb up

Criticizing me for calling you a retard, but being so quick to use it now that you're aware you've lost the argument. sad

His arm provided literally no locomotion to that crate little guy. Him moving his hand forward doesn't mean much when it was already being pulled forward by the cord, which he then detached, meaning he didn't throw it with his own strength. thumb down

No nigga, u.

Yeah, no. I didn't insult you at all until you called me a retard and brought raping my mother into the equation. You're so tough behind the keyboard, aren't you?

Except Batfleck did the same thing but much faster. The more explosive a movement, the more force it requires. Really, if Bane's big strength feat is holding some guy by the neck than even Keaton Batman is comparable to him.

Lol, that's just lame. What are you, Quan's bastard offspring?

Yeah, the only part I believe is that white part. And anyone saying they're strongfat online means they're just fat.

Yeah, ok. You can call me a retard, but I can't. Cool, son.

Here's a basic physics lesson for you, every action has an equal opposite reaction. Meaning that the force which the grappling hook was exerting on the crate was also being exerted on Bruce. If he didn't have the necessary strength, his grip would have failed, or his shoulder would have been dislocated. Also, explain how the crate flew over Batman's head instead of doing a straight line motion right into him if he didn't provide any locomotion. Don't worry; I'll wait. You can even ask your school physics teacher.

FrothByte
To be fair, Batman was assisted in no small part by his grappling hook when he threw that crate.

I think Bane has better pure strength feats, but Bane looks nowhere near as explosive and powerful as Batfleck does in his fight scenes.

Psychotron
I'll say this to you and NemeBro - Batfleck easily pulled a 200+ lbs man towards him Scorpion style, then sent him flying backward over dozen meters with a single punch. That's twice as hard because he had to overpower the momentum of the man flying towards him. That trumps the crate feat for a number of reasons, like the man was resisting, while the crate was not, the guy was probably heavier, the stopping power of Batfleck's punch, etc. So, we could argue about the crate feat all day, but this feat is superior, so is there even a point anymore?

And while we could argue about who's stronger, there's absolutely no question about who's taller, faster, or more skilled. If you put Bane in that warehouse, he's dead as shit.

juggerman
I'm sort of like Mark Henry

It's sexual baby OOOOOHHHHHHH

No nigga, u.

Too far Coco

FrothByte
I'll say this to you and NemeBro - Batfleck easily pulled a 200+ lbs man towards him Scorpion style, then sent him flying backward over dozen meters with a single punch. That's twice as hard because he had to overpower the momentum of the man flying towards him. That trumps the crate feat for a number of reasons, like the man was resisting, while the crate was not, the guy was probably heavier, the stopping power of Batfleck's punch, etc. So, we could argue about the crate feat all day, but this feat is superior, so is there even a point anymore?

And while we could argue about who's stronger, there's absolutely no question about who's taller, faster, or more skilled. If you put Bane in that warehouse, he's dead as shit.

Except a punch isn't a pure strength feat. If Batman knows how to throw a punch (and he should) then a lot of it is affected by his weight and mass. So to displace a 200 pound man all you really need is to be heavier than that person, put your weight into your punch.

That said, obviously it's still impressive to counteract the man's momentum and send him flying back. I'm just saying it's not a pure strength feat.

Psychotron
Originally posted by FrothByte
Except a punch isn't a pure strength feat. If Batman knows how to throw a punch (and he should) then a lot of it is affected by his weight and mass. So to displace a 200 pound man all you really need is to be heavier than that person, put your weight into your punch.

That said, obviously it's still impressive to counteract the man's momentum and send him flying back. I'm just saying it's not a pure strength feat.

It's not, but the pull is.

John Murdoch
Batfleck has the advantages in striking power, speed, agility (climbing around on ceilings, anyone?), and is close enough in strength to Senor Bane.

Also, whoever made this argument is right: Bane LOST to a push-up fueled, prison-rehabbed Baleman.

Ben Whofleck beats him down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.