Bane vs. John Wick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Who wins

H2H only

h1a8
Bane one shots him.

HulkIsHulk
Finally someone Bane can legitimately beat

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Finally someone Bane can legitimately beat

Yeah, Wick is a monster if you put a gun in his hand, but he didn't really show any H2H ability that any skilled fighter from the real world couldn't replicate.

John Murdoch
Bane wins here. Really cool fight scenes in Wick 1 & 2 that depict how a more "realistic" altercation would go down, but Bane has enough to put him above that business.

carthage
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Yeah, Wick is a monster if you put a gun in his hand, but he didn't really show any H2H ability that any skilled fighter from the real world couldn't replicate.

What did you see his fight with Cassian or Ares? He's also more durable than Bane he actually survived being hit by a car

Arachnid1
Originally posted by carthage
What did you see his fight with Cassian or Ares? He's also more durable than Bane he actually survived being hit by a car TBH I'd give it to Wick. He can take more punishment than Bane, is faster, more agile, and more skilled in general. I see him going for the eyes or something more lethal than just punching like Bane does.

TheVaultDweller
What did you see his fight with Cassian or Ares? He's also more durable than Bane he actually survived being hit by a car

Yes, I did see his fights. And they were not pulling off any moves that any highly trained real-world individual couldn't. Wick is extremely tough, but his H2H skill is hardly Bourne level or something.

Psychotron

I forgot about that. Wick has superior durability, speed, and skill. Bane also has a pretty bit weakness in that mask of his. John can take some wins in H2H, and if you give him any kind of weapon he takes 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.