Bane vs. Ivan Drago

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
H2H only

Round 1: No gloves for Drago
Round 2: Drago uses his gloves

Inhuman
Drago breaks Bane

BruceSkywalker
WHERE IS H1????

NemeBro
Probably Bane. Drago punches hard, but Bane is physically much stronger by feats. He'd definitely have the advantage in a grapple.

h1a8
Bane wins. This is a h2h match, not a boxing match.

Psychotron
Originally posted by NemeBro
Probably Bane. Drago punches hard, but Bane is physically much stronger by feats. He'd definitely have the advantage in a grapple.

What feats did Bane even have? He just punches hard, like Drago. Drago's 2150 PSI punch (and with a glove no less) is far beyond human. A normal heavyweight boxer's punch is about 500 PSI or so.

On top of that Drago has a ridiculous reach advantage being 6'5, while Bane is only 5'8. He's probably more skilled than Bane, too. He seemed like nothing more than a common brawler.

h1a8
Originally posted by Psychotron
What feats did Bane even have? He just punches hard, like Drago. Drago's 2150 PSI punch (and with a glove no less) is far beyond human. A normal heavyweight boxer's punch is about 500 PSI or so.

On top of that Drago has a ridiculous reach advantage being 6'5, while Bane is only 5'8. He's probably more skilled than Bane, too. He seemed like nothing more than a common brawler.
Bane punches harder. He easily bust through solid stone column.
Bane is infinitely more skilled. He's a master of the league of shadows. Although Drago wasn't a very good boxer (he was slow with mediocre skill), This is h2h, not a boxing match. Wrestling, kicking, snapping necks, etc is allowed. Even Rocky was able to slam Drago to the ground.

Bane is taller than 5'8''

Psychotron
Originally posted by h1a8
Bane punches harder. He easily bust through solid stone column.
Bane is infinitely more skilled. He's a master of the league of shadows. Although Drago wasn't a very good boxer (he was slow with mediocre skill), This is h2h, not a boxing match. Wrestling, kicking, snapping necks, etc is allowed. Even Rocky was able to slam Drago to the ground.

Bane is taller than 5'8''

Yet Batman ate multiple shots from him without crumbling. Meanwhie, Drago murdered Apollo in 2 rounds despite wearing boxing gloves.

Lol, Bane had zero skill. He couldn't even throw a proper punch. Drago was a terrific boxer considering he destroyed Apollo and hung with Rocky for 10 rounds. Keep in mind that this is Rocky post training with Apollo, where he added his skillset to Rocky's own superhuman stamina and damage soak.

He is not. Tom Hardy is 5'8 and he was noticeably shorter than Baleman despite wearing Robert Downey Jr-style lifts and combat boots.

h1a8
Yet Batman ate multiple shots from him without crumbling. Meanwhie, Drago murdered Apollo in 2 rounds despite wearing boxing gloves.

Lol, Bane had zero skill. He couldn't even throw a proper punch. Drago was a terrific boxer considering he destroyed Apollo and hung with Rocky for 10 rounds. Keep in mind that this is Rocky post training with Apollo, where he added his skillset to Rocky's own superhuman stamina and damage soak.

He is not. Tom Hardy is 5'8 and he was noticeably shorter than Baleman despite wearing Robert Downey Jr-style lifts and combat boots.

Batman had a reinforced suit that is Kevlar lined. Bane also easily broke Batman's cowl. Considering what it was made out of, it would take a tremendous amount of force to do that.

Tom Hardy is 5'9" but appeared to be the same height as Batman in the movie.

Drago killed Apollo after MANY hits. Humans have killed humans in less punches (especially in the boxing ring). Drago hit Rocky far more times and didn't come close to killing him.

FrothByte
^ Hint: Kevlar does very little to stop blunt impact.

Psychotron
Batman had a reinforced suit that is Kevlar lined. Bane also easily broke Batman's cowl. Considering what it was made out of, it would take a tremendous amount of force to do that.

Tom Hardy is 5'9" but appeared to be the same height as Batman in the movie.

Drago killed Apollo after MANY hits. Humans have killed humans in less punches (especially in the boxing ring). Drago hit Rocky far more times and didn't come close to killing him.

Like FrothByte said kevlar doesn't stop blunt force trauma. Getting shot while wearing Kevlar will still leave massive bruising. And what durability feats does the cowl even have? This isn't Batfleck's cowl, which took multiple gun shots. However, Drago can easily break Bane's mask with one well-place shot.

No, he didn't, and even if he did, he was wearing massive combat boots, as easily seen in the damn movie. Drago has a massive reach advantage either way. Drago's just going to jab Bane's mask off within 15 seconds max.

Re-watch the movie. Apollo was a mess even before Drago finished him. He would have likely died from internal bleeding even if Rocky had stopped the fight. Using Rocky as an example is stupid, the guy has ridiculous endurance and damage soak showings. We're talking about a guy who can go the distance with the current heavyweight champ and almost win, while being 60-years-old.

h1a8
Originally posted by FrothByte
^ Hint: Kevlar does very little to stop blunt impact.

It stops bullets. That is tremendous blunt impact.
Anyway, Batman's cowl is as hard as a motorcycle helmet. Bane easily busted through it.

h1a8
Like FrothByte said kevlar doesn't stop blunt force trauma. Getting shot while wearing Kevlar will still leave massive bruising. And what durability feats does the cowl even have? This isn't Batfleck's cowl, which took multiple gun shots. However, Drago can easily break Bane's mask with one well-place shot.

No, he didn't, and even if he did, he was wearing massive combat boots, as easily seen in the damn movie. Drago has a massive reach advantage either way. Drago's just going to jab Bane's mask off within 15 seconds max.

Re-watch the movie. Apollo was a mess even before Drago finished him. He would have likely died from internal bleeding even if Rocky had stopped the fight. Using Rocky as an example is stupid, the guy has ridiculous endurance and damage soak showings. We're talking about a guy who can go the distance with the current heavyweight champ and almost win, while being 60-years-old.

Yet Apollo phucked Rocky up twice. How can using Rocky be stupid? He still make of flesh and bone right?

People have literally killed others in a couple of punches. Do your research. This isn't a superhuman feat.

Psychotron
Yet Apollo phucked Rocky up twice. How can using Rocky be stupid? He still make of flesh and bone right?

People have literally killed others in a couple of punches. Do your research. This isn't a superhuman feat.

Rocky wasn't at his peak in their first fight, and he won the rematch. It's stupid because Rocky's durability is far above a normal humans.

Yeah, and people have broken other people's backs. They've also shattered wood, bricks, and all kinds of other shit. I guess Bane doesn't have super-strength after all. However, Rocky IV quantified Drago's punching power - 2150 PSI, that's over 4 times the punching power of a regular heavyweight boxer.

h1a8
Rocky wasn't at his peak in their first fight, and he won the rematch. It's stupid because Rocky's durability is far above a normal humans.

Yeah, and people have broken other people's backs. They've also shattered wood, bricks, and all kinds of other shit. I guess Bane doesn't have super-strength after all. However, Rocky IV quantified Drago's punching power - 2150 PSI, that's over 4 times the punching power of a regular heavyweight boxer.

Wood slabs, brick slabs, etc. are tissue paper compared to solid stone with over 4ft of thickness. I broke wood and bricks before in class. But I couldn't put a scratch on a solid stone column. It takes a jackhammer to do what Bane did. Do you know how hard a jackhammer can hit?

Psychotron
Wood slabs, brick slabs, etc. are tissue paper compared to solid stone with over 4ft of thickness. I broke wood and bricks before in class. But I couldn't put a scratch on a solid stone column. It takes a jackhammer to do what Bane did. Do you know how hard a jackhammer can hit?

Cool, I guess Batman is durable enough to take jackhammer hits, huh?

TheLordofMurder
However, Rocky IV quantified Drago's punching power - 2150 PSI, that's over 4 times the punching power of a regular heavyweight boxer.

Good Lord Drago hits hard...

Rocky is a f**king Meta Human to take those kind of punches...

And in Rocky 4, he took ALOT of those caliber blows...

NemeBro

This really isn't the route you want to go with.

Bane effortlessly beat a man wearing body armour down with his bare hands. He then broke Batman's mask by punching it, despite a mook literally hurting (possibly breaking) their hand when he punched it. Oh, and as for "dude kevlar doesn't stop blunt force", maybe, but the titanium-dipped fiber of the armour plating would.

By contrast, Drago couldn't KO Rocky in ten rounds, and in fact lost that fight. And you want to use an armoured Batman being able to withstand some shots from Bane as proof of Bane's lack of punching power? Laughable.

For all of your girlish harping on about skill, all I'm wondering is how Drago will beat a man stronger, far tougher, and faster than he is.

http://metro.co.uk/2011/09/13/tom-hardy-needs-height-boosting-shoes-on-batman-the-dark-knight-rises-148479/

He's also clearly filmed to be taller or at least equivalent in height in their first fight.

Any assertion that Bane in the film is 5'8" is utterly moronic, especially since Hardy is 5'9".

Psychotron
This really isn't the route you want to go with.

Bane effortlessly beat a man wearing body armour down with his bare hands. He then broke Batman's mask by punching it, despite a mook literally hurting (possibly breaking) their hand when he punched it. Oh, and as for "dude kevlar doesn't stop blunt force", maybe, but the titanium-dipped fiber of the armour plating would.

By contrast, Drago couldn't KO Rocky in ten rounds, and in fact lost that fight. And you want to use an armoured Batman being able to withstand some shots from Bane as proof of Bane's lack of punching power? Laughable.

For all of your girlish harping on about skill, all I'm wondering is how Drago will beat a man stronger, far tougher, and faster than he is.

http://metro.co.uk/2011/09/13/tom-hardy-needs-height-boosting-shoes-on-batman-the-dark-knight-rises-148479/

He's also clearly filmed to be taller or at least equivalent in height in their first fight.

Any assertion that Bane in the film is 5'8" is utterly moronic, especially since Hardy is 5'9".

He beat an old, crippled Bruce. The same Bruce that pushed his shit in once he got serious in the rematch. Baleman's armor is nothing to write home about considering some dogs and Joker are enough to put him down and keep him down for a long time.

The movie already showed us that Drago hits over 4 times harder than normal heavyweight boxers, who in turn hit a hell of a lot harder than average humans. This is not debatable since his punching power was measured on screen for us. So Rocky eating those shots isn't a low feat for Drago, it's just a high feat for Rocky.

I don't know, it's a good thing he's fighting a fat manlet named Bane.

They tried but they failed. Bane looked the same height or shorter than Baleman in the rematch despite wearing the male equivalent of high heels.

And lol at believing an actor's billed height. I bet you really think the Rock is 6'5, too.

NemeBro
He beat an old, crippled Bruce. The same Bruce that pushed his shit in once he got serious in the rematch. Baleman's armor is nothing to write home about considering some dogs and Joker are enough to put him down and keep him down for a long time.

That old, crippled Bruce would also have a solid shot at beating Drago.

Are you under the impression that Drago's skin would be immune to being bitten by large dogs? Drago would have just been killed. thumb up

Also, how are dogs being able to bite him and take him down prove that they don't provide resistance to blunt force? You're dumb my friend.

And the other movie showed as that Bane can lift a 200+ pound man in full body armour over his head and punch holes in monolithic limestone columns, none of which a human being could replicate. I wasn't actually using Rocky withstanding Drago's punches as proof that Drago's punches are weak. Are you intelligent enough to understand why I brought it up? I kind of doubt it.

That fat manlet is going to beat Drago to death. smile

They largely didn't, something about Bane just reminds you of your micropenis or something. I have no idea why you have this intense hatred of the character.

Billed height? He's been billed at 5'11", more accurate sources and Hardy himself claim he is 5'9". Do you have a source to prove your own claim?

Psychotron
That old, crippled Bruce would also have a solid shot at beating Drago.

Are you under the impression that Drago's skin would be immune to being bitten by large dogs? Drago would have just been killed. thumb up

Also, how are dogs being able to bite him and take him down prove that they don't provide resistance to blunt force? You're dumb my friend.

And the other movie showed as that Bane can lift a 200+ pound man in full body armour over his head and punch holes in monolithic limestone columns, none of which a human being could replicate. I wasn't actually using Rocky withstanding Drago's punches as proof that Drago's punches are weak. Are you intelligent enough to understand why I brought it up? I kind of doubt it.

That fat manlet is going to beat Drago to death. smile

They largely didn't, something about Bane just reminds you of your micropenis or something. I have no idea why you have this intense hatred of the character.

Billed height? He's been billed at 5'11", more accurate sources and Hardy himself claim he is 5'9". Do you have a source to prove your own claim?

Body armor is absolute dogshit at protecting against blunt force trauma, it's designed to stop bullets, not hammers. Drago would probably fair better, tbh. Baleman's H2H were always trash.

Lifting someone by the neck up is barely even impressive in movies. Basically everyone does it. Hell, even real world people can do it, though usually with two hands. Some shitty old column may have crumbled, but guess what didn't? The old, crippled Batman that beat his ass. And drop the attitude, you have a freaking anime avatar for God's sake.

Yeah, right. Call me when he beat someone worth talking about first.

I dislike him because he was a joke. A mockery of the comic book character.

Yes, my eyes. Hardy's short as hell. Just watch taboo.

NemeBro
Body armor is absolute dogshit at protecting against blunt force trauma, it's designed to stop bullets, not hammers.

I've already covered this. Kevlar is not particularly good for protecting from blunt force trauma, but that's not the only material making up the suit. The cowl explicitly protects against blunt force trauma, though Bane could still break it. thumb up

Nah, Drago would have died my son.

That you actually thought this was a legitimate point only illustrates the depths of your stupidity my friend.

Anyone who has a feat like Bane's in a film also has superhuman physical strength beyond Drago's. thumb up

They haven't, at least not in the context Bane did. Were their back pressed against a wall it might be possible.

Then they haven't done it, have they?

Who would also beat Drago's ass. He also wasn't crippled anymore. Any argument to the contrary is outright ignoring the film my son.

Make me you little limp-dicked phaggot. thumb up

go on

He beat up Batman. thumb up

Geez, you're really so emotionally fragile you're holding a grudge against the villain of a mediocre movie because you're attached to his comic incarnation?

So no, you don't have a source. I accept your concession little man. thumb up

Psychotron
I've already covered this. Kevlar is not particularly good for protecting from blunt force trauma, but that's not the only material making up the suit. The cowl explicitly protects against blunt force trauma, though Bane could still break it. thumb up

Nah, Drago would have died my son.

That you actually thought this was a legitimate point only illustrates the depths of your stupidity my friend.

Anyone who has a feat like Bane's in a film also has superhuman physical strength beyond Drago's. thumb up

They haven't, at least not in the context Bane did. Were their back pressed against a wall it might be possible.

Then they haven't done it, have they?

Who would also beat Drago's ass. He also wasn't crippled anymore. Any argument to the contrary is outright ignoring the film my son.

Make me you little limp-dicked phaggot. thumb up

go on

He beat up Batman. thumb up

Geez, you're really so emotionally fragile you're holding a grudge against the villain of a mediocre movie because you're attached to his comic incarnation?

So no, you don't have a source. I accept your concession little man. thumb up

You've already tried to bullshit your way out of this, but you failed. His armor's durability was downgraded in TDK to favor mobility.

Nah. He's actually superhuman, unlike Bale. He wouldn't get beaten up by some dogs and a clown.

Lol, you clown, there are ****ing youtube videos of this. I've seen it happen in person. I've even done it once. As long as the other person is lighter than you it's perfectly doable. Try lifting some time.

Drago's punching power is beyond Bane's based on their track records agains real opponents, not some meme column.

Yes, he was. He was using some gadget to compensate for his bum leg, but that doesn't mean his leg wasn't still busted. And then there's his broken back, which simply cannot heal in a few months. Not fully, at least. Bane is a fat loser who lost to a crippled old guy, who was never that good to begin with.

Nice retorts, did you learn them in grade school, son? I'm guessing you were raised by a single mother, it's the only way to explain your beta attitude.

I never really cared for Bane or Batman, tbh. I just find the movie version to be pathetic.

Mate, every source lists him as 5'9, which means he's 5'7 at best.

NemeBro
You've already tried to bullshit your way out of this, but you failed. His armor's durability was downgraded in TDK to favor mobility.

"Downgraded" does not mean "removed" my very dumb friend.

Baleman literally bicep-curled Liam Neeson's entire body from over the edge of a cliff, which would be over 200 pounds, in a very compromising position (on his back). Apparently this is the world record for a one-arm bicep curl?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp91HIGetnY

If so, that would make Baleman superhuman.

He would have lost to just the dogs tbh. Also, as I recall Baleman won that fight. smile

It's might be possible if the person being lifted is considerably smaller than the other person. That is not the case with Baleman compared to Bane my friend. Per your own words, Bane is actually smaller than Baleman. smile

Show me a video of Bane's feat being replicated by a human then, my son.

Based on their track records against real opponents?

Well on one hand we have Drago, who couldn't KO a lightly-clothed man in ten rounds and took two to kill an older and out of shape man. On the other hand we have Bane, who could badly beat a man wearing body armour and break his cowl despite it specifically being made to resist blunt force trauma.

Yeah he was definitely in relatively poor shape there.

It's not realistic no, but the movie trumps real life in this instance. smile

I started our interaction by taking your anal virginity and have been tearing into your little milk dud ever since lad.

Does it remind you of something you hate about yourself my son? Come here, hug me, it'll be okay little guy.

So once again, you have no source, but expect people to just take your word for it? mmm

Naw that's okay, I'll just take your concession again. I don't know why you gave it to me when I already had it, but I'll accept it all the same. thumb up

Psychotron
"Downgraded" does not mean "removed" my very dumb friend.

Baleman literally bicep-curled Liam Neeson's entire body from over the edge of a cliff, which would be over 200 pounds, in a very compromising position (on his back). Apparently this is the world record for a one-arm bicep curl?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp91HIGetnY

If so, that would make Baleman superhuman.

He would have lost to just the dogs tbh. Also, as I recall Baleman won that fight. smile

It's might be possible if the person being lifted is considerably smaller than the other person. That is not the case with Baleman compared to Bane my friend. Per your own words, Bane is actually smaller than Baleman. smile

Show me a video of Bane's feat being replicated by a human then, my son.

Based on their track records against real opponents?

Well on one hand we have Drago, who couldn't KO a lightly-clothed man in ten rounds and took two to kill an older and out of shape man. On the other hand we have Bane, who could badly beat a man wearing body armour and break his cowl despite it specifically being made to resist blunt force trauma.

Yeah he was definitely in relatively poor shape there.

It's not realistic no, but the movie trumps real life in this instance. smile

I started our interaction by taking your anal virginity and have been tearing into your little milk dud ever since lad.

Does it remind you of something you hate about yourself my son? Come here, hug me, it'll be okay little guy.

So once again, you have no source, but expect people to just take your word for it? mmm

Naw that's okay, I'll just take your concession again. I don't know why you gave it to me when I already had it, but I'll accept it all the same. thumb up

It means it was weaker, that's the point. It was inferior to real kevlar at that point, which wouldn't protect anyone against the punches of a superhuman.

Meh, not really that impressive considering the circumstances and the adrenaline rush. Real humans have performed superior feats under duress.

He really didn't.

Bane is shorter, he's not smaller. He had an entire tire around his waist. You should spend more time in school and less time shitposting.
Just google it. Hell, there are plenty of (comic) Bane-sized wrestlers throttling other wrestlers and none of those guys are superhuman.

So you admit Bane's only relevant victory was against a cripple.

Shit argument. The movie doesn't trump its own internal logic. Bruce's injury was a major plot point. His ability to beat Bane with a bum leg and busted back is a great willpower feat for him, but also a horrible showing for Bane.

Yawn. Yet more cringe from a 14-year-old betamax.

The comic book version reminds me of me. The movie version reminds me of what the average 45-year-old construction worker looks like.

Kid, he looks like a dwarf standing next to Bale.

h1a8
Cool, I guess Batman is durable enough to take jackhammer hits, huh? He has a protective suit.

Psychotron
He has a protective suit.

Put on a kevlar vest and give me a jackhammer. Let's see how protective it really is.

h1a8
Put on a kevlar vest and give me a jackhammer. Let's see how protective it really is. Kevlar is just one of the ingredients. Motorcycle hard cowl, metal plating in other areas.

Psychotron
Kevlar is just one of the ingredients. Motorcycle hard cowl, metal plating in other areas.

Still wouldn't do anything against a hammer. You know blunt weapons like maces were favored in medieval times because of their effectiveness against armor, right?

Adam Grimes
Bane wins

Psychotron
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Bane wins

Wrong. A simple backhand from a crippled Batman broke Bane's mask. What do you think a 2150 PSI punch would do to it?

Adam Grimes
Rocky was taking them just fine. thumb up

Show me what durability feats from Drago make you think he can withstand Bane's pilar busting, armor wrecking punches?

Psychotron
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Rocky was taking them just fine. thumb up

Show me what durability feats from Drago make you think he can withstand Bane's pilar busting, armor wrecking punches?

Rocky's damage soak has always been ridiculous. He almost beat the world heavyweight champion at 60 after being retired for 20 years ffs.

Old Bruce took Bane's hits just fine, you know. Drago went to war with Rocky at his peak and lasted almost to the end. Rocky himself is strong enough to toss a 300+ lbs man over the top rope and he's got speed training from Apollo so we know his punches hit hard as hell.

Drago doesn't need to take them anyway. His superior reach and skills + his insane striking power are enough to put Bane to sleep before he sustains any serious damage.

Inhuman
It was a hollow pillar that did not behave like concrete. This is what was shown in screen so that is what we must go by.

http://i.imgur.com/RZ48YVe.gif

Concrete doesn't behave that way when broken or hit by great force.

John Murdoch
Both Hardy and Stallone are around 5'7", Mr. Lundgren is like 6'4". Drago had plenty of lifting feats in the training montages, had the 2150 PSI punch that Psychotron mentioned, and both he and Rocky annihilated each other in the ring. By the time of Rocky IV, both were superhuman bodybuilder fighters more than boxers (e.g. Rocky got knocked down by Drago in one of their fight's rounds, got right up and taunted Drago to give him another combo on the chin, Drago obliged him, Rocky goes down and came right back up again.)

I'd give the clear edge to Drago, though it's (obviously) closer than a Cap or WS fight.

h1a8
Originally posted by Inhuman
It was a hollow pillar that did not behave like concrete. This is what was shown in screen so that is what we must go by.

http://i.imgur.com/RZ48YVe.gif

Concrete doesn't behave that way when broken or hit by great force. So do you want to continue to troll and ignore the evidence I gave? I said many times that the column suddenly changed appearance (even the color) in the scene Bane struck it.

In the other scenes the actual stone columns were shown. If the writer intended on the columns to be made of drywall then all the scenes would have shown the columns the same. We wouldn't have gotten the sudden switch the moment Bane attempts to punch the column.

This is called the "rag doll" effect.
If in one scene you see a real person but in the next (when the person is subject to being damaged or hurt) you see a rag doll then clearly we know that the intention of the writer is for the rag doll be the person.

Psychotron
Who cares about the damn column? What's important is how Bane's punches affect human opponents and we know they're not enough to put down an old, broken Batman, never mind a 6'5 superhuman.

h1a8
Still wouldn't do anything against a hammer. You know blunt weapons like maces were favored in medieval times because of their effectiveness against armor, right? If high grade Kevlar reinforced with metal plating can stop bullets then that combination would definitely dampen Bane's hits. Medieval armor wasn't bulletproof.

You know that Batman was still hurt by those hits right. Batman's durability and resistance to damage by blunt force is great for a human.

Psychotron
If high grade Kevlar reinforced with metal plating can stop bullets then that combination would definitely dampen Bane's hits. Medieval armor wasn't bulletproof.

You know that Batman was still hurt by those hits right. Batman's durability and resistance to damage by blunt force is great for a human.

Not really, all Kevlar does is stop penetration, the kinetic energy doesn't just disappear. That's why getting shot still hurts so much even with Kevlar.

He was hurt, but not that much, and considering how battered he was at that point it's a really low showing for Bane.

Now you tell me how Bane is going to defend his flimsy mask from Drago's 2150 PSI punches when a simple back hand from Baleman broke it.

Silent Master
h1 doesn't understand how modern armor works.

Henry_Pym
Yeah... We wear plates for the shock and Kevlar or gel substitutes for shrapnel... Kevlar can be stabbed through it is just a really thick knit effectively.

Inhuman
So do you want to continue to troll and ignore the evidence I gave? I said many times that the column suddenly changed appearance (even the color) in the scene Bane struck it.

You are clearly the troll here. You have not given any evidence other that your opinion. I have posted actual evidence from the movie.
You dont have to guess or assume in my evidence because you can see it with your own eyes.
The evidence you provide is speculation, your opinion, or things we have to imagine because we cant see them with our own eyes and never happened in the movie.

We can ask for a Mod rule if posting actual evidence from a movie to help an argument is trolling. Or if posting personal opinions, and assumptions with no evidence is trolling.

In the other scenes the actual stone columns were shown. If the writer intended on the columns to be made of drywall then all the scenes would have shown the columns the same. We wouldn't have gotten the sudden switch the moment Bane attempts to punch the column.

What does how an object "looks" like have to do with whats it "made" of? Show me evidence from the movie that shows the column changing colors and appearance.
As far as the pillar being drywall or not, again the evidence is shown on the gif i posted.
Even if you say the pillar was not dry wall. There are 2 things we are sure of:

1. The pillar is hollow not solid.

2. The pillar is not made of concrete. Concrete doesn't behave in the way the pillar does when broken. So if you want to say that it wasnt dry wall , evidence also shows that the pillar was NOT concrete.

This is called the "rag doll" effect.
If in one scene you see a real person but in the next (when the person is subject to being damaged or hurt) you see a rag doll then clearly we know that the intention of the writer is for the rag doll be the person.

Can you post in interview or where you are getting as to what the writer wanted. Post evidence not your conclusions based on your opinions.

So basically you are trying to dismiss my evidence that I posted, that you can clearly see with your own eyes. That is not my opinion , but it is what is shown in the movie.
VS.
Your opinion as to what happened and your opinion of what the writer wanted. Even going as far as to use the "ragdoll" copout to help your argument. Again the ragdoll thing isnt evidence , its your opinion of what you think happened.

Post evidence (FROM THE MOVIE) to back up your opinions. If not then your argument and opinions mean nothing.

LOL @ you thinking im trolling by me posting evidence from the movie.

H1 is saying these pillars were made of solid concrete (regardless of what is shown in the film)

In another thread H1 is saying that the Submarine that Cap swam faster than and punched the glass window of was a "TOY Submarine" . Even though the on screen evidence shows it was a highly advanced Hydra sub.

laughing out loud

h1a8
You are clearly the troll here. You have not given any evidence other that your opinion. I have posted actual evidence from the movie.
You dont have to guess or assume in my evidence because you can see it with your own eyes.
The evidence you provide is speculation, your opinion, or things we have to imagine because we cant see them with our own eyes and never happened in the movie.

We can ask for a Mod rule if posting actual evidence from a movie to help an argument is trolling. Or if posting personal opinions, and assumptions with no evidence is trolling.

What does how an object "looks" like have to do with whats it "made" of? Show me evidence from the movie that shows the column changing colors and appearance.
As far as the pillar being drywall or not, again the evidence is shown on the gif i posted.
Even if you say the pillar was not dry wall. There are 2 things we are sure of:

1. The pillar is hollow not solid.

2. The pillar is not made of concrete. Concrete doesn't behave in the way the pillar does when broken. So if you want to say that it wasnt dry wall , evidence also shows that the pillar was NOT concrete.

Can you post in interview or where you are getting as to what the writer wanted. Post evidence not your conclusions based on your opinions.

So basically you are trying to dismiss my evidence that I posted, that you can clearly see with your own eyes. That is not my opinion , but it is what is shown in the movie.
VS.
Your opinion as to what happened and your opinion of what the writer wanted. Even going as far as to use the "ragdoll" copout to help your argument. Again the ragdoll thing isnt evidence , its your opinion of what you think happened.

Post evidence (FROM THE MOVIE) to back up your opinions. If not then your argument and opinions mean nothing.

LOL @ you thinking im trolling by me posting evidence from the movie.

H1 is saying these pillars were made of solid concrete (regardless of what is shown in the film)

In another thread H1 is saying that the Submarine that Cap swam faster than and punched the glass window of was a "TOY Submarine" . Even though the on screen evidence shows it was a highly advanced Hydra sub.

laughing out loud

You are very close to me reporting you. I posted evidence that the column changed drastically the moment Bane struck the column. In ALL the other scenes before the punch we see a different column (the real stone one).

This destroys your evidence and proves the "rag doll" effect.

You ignoring the quick change in columns and repeating the fact that Bane punched through prop material is trolling.

h1a8
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Yeah... We wear plates for the shock and Kevlar or gel substitutes for shrapnel... Kevlar can be stabbed through it is just a really thick knit effectively. stabbed is not blunt force. Bullets are blunt force and Bane punches are blunt force.

Inhuman
You are very close to me reporting you. I posted evidence that the column changed drastically the moment Bane struck the column. In ALL the other scenes before the punch we see a different column (the real stone one).

You ignoring the quick change in columns and repeating the fact that Bane punched through prop material is trolling.

Go ahead and report me.

You are clearly the one trolling here. You want to dismiss and ignore actual in movie feats and replace them with our own biased opinions.

Please report me because I want a mod rule on this. I want to know if posting actual evidence as proof from the movie the characters in question appeared in, is in fact trolling.

Or is assuming and forcing your own biased opinion on what you think happened is the correct way to debate here.

h1a8
Wrong. A simple backhand from a crippled Batman broke Bane's mask. What do you think a 2150 PSI punch would do to it? Cherry picking eh? The same mask that no sold Batman's best haymakers with 0 damage. Obviously we can assume that the mask can take only so much before giving in.

Also I don't see Drago even hitting Bane. Bane can easily snap his neck. Drago has 0 grappling ability. Rocky easily picked him up and slammed him.

h1a8
Go ahead and report me.

You are clearly the one trolling here. You want to dismiss and ignore actual in movie feats and replace them with our own biased opinions.

Please report me because I want a mod rule on this. I want to know if posting actual evidence as proof from the movie the characters in question appeared in is trolling.

Or is assuming and forcing your own biased opinion on what you think happened is the correct way to debate. You are reposting the same thing when it has been refuted. This is trolling.

That's exactly like posting the scene where one punches a rag doll and claiming it wasn't a real human, when in the very scene before it WAS A REAL HUMAN.

Inhuman
You are reposting the same thing when it has been refuted. This is trolling.

That's exactly like posting the scene where one punches a rag doll and claiming it wasn't a real human, when in the very scene before it WAS A REAL HUMAN.

It hasnt been refuted. Posting your opinions against about what the actual scene showed is not refuting the feat.

Nolan has said that his characters in the batman movies were not super powered. They were very grounded in reality.

You are trying to award Bane super human abilities based off of 1 feat.
Even if Bane was above peak human he still is SLOW and not too skilled. He would lose either way.

Silent Master

No, you posted your reasoning for why you believe what you do. your opinion has never constituted evidence or proof.

You are reposting the same thing when it has been refuted. This is trolling.

You stating your opinion is not refuting his on screen evidence, it's you posting an opinion about on screen evidence. How many times must you be told that your opinion and evidence/proof are two different things?

h1a8
It hasnt been refuted. Posting your opinions against about what the actual scene showed is not refuting the feat.

Nolan has said that his characters in the batman movies were not super powered. They were very grounded in reality.

You are trying to award Bane super human abilities based off of 1 feat.
Even if Bane was above peak human he still is SLOW and not too skilled. He would lose either way.

That doesn't refute the sudden change in columns when Bane struck it. Yes, 1 feat. You can argue PIS if you want then I might concede.

Psychotron
The same mask that no sold Batman's best haymakers with 0 damage.

Drago's is much stronger than Bruce.

Also I don't see Drago even hitting Bane.

Lmao. Drago was an actual striker, Bane was just a brawler flailing his arms all over the place.

Bane can easily snap his neck. Drago has 0 grappling ability. Rocky easily picked him up and slammed him.

Lol. Bane can't even get close enough to grab him. Drago has like 9 inches on him and enough punching power to send Bane back into the pit. Any time Bane tries to move in close to land a hit or grapple Drago will just jab his bald head off. How many of those 2150 PSI punches can his mask take? Not more than 3-4 hits I'd wager.

And what grappling ability did Bane have, exactly? Holding someone weaker than you by the throat isn't actual grappling, you know. Especially since Bane would need a step ladder to reach Drago's throat.

Rocky also overpowered, picked up, and tossed a near-7 foot, 330+ lbs pro-wrestler over the top rope in Rocky 3. Rocky is just a stong mofo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.