Muslim girl found dead after leaving Mosque in Virgina

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Thor
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/40323999

"Appears to be the result of a road rage incident"

Yeah sure..

I feel ashamed to be a part of this hate mongering world which naturally leads to more brutal killings.

Darth Thor
Spelt Virginia wrong and can't edit.

Patient_Leech
You sure got a perty mouth and virgina

Surtur
Dude, why do you post like this? It's a serious question. The girl is dead and that is tragic, but why frame it the way you did? They say it's a road rage incident. Could they be wrong? Sure, but we do not know that. Do you know something the authorities do not? If so, please inform them.

But when you post like this you open the door to arguments. I could easily bring up how people say it's wrong to immediately assume a Muslim is behind a terror attack, but it's not wrong to immediately assume the death of any Muslim is a hate crime.

Then you would come up with some piss poor excuse or you'd accuse me of derailing the topic even though you set the stage for it.

Do you just like drama and arguments?

Patient_Leech
Surt makes a good point.

Adam Grimes
Only because he is rehashing the points rised against him time and time again lol

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Surtur
Dude, why do you post like this? It's a serious question. The girl is dead and that is tragic, but why frame it the way you did? They say it's a road rage incident. Could they be wrong? Sure, but we do not know that. Do you know something the authorities do not? If so, please inform them.

But when you post like this you open the door to arguments. I could easily bring up how people say it's wrong to immediately assume a Muslim is behind a terror attack, but it's not wrong to immediately assume the death of any Muslim is a hate crime.

Then you would come up with some piss poor excuse or you'd accuse me of derailing the topic even though you set the stage for it.

Do you just like drama and arguments?

At least give your condolences and condemn the guy for the sicko he is before going on a "I'll defend his intentions" rant.

It was "road rage" against an obvious Muslim girl who just left the Mosque.

Surtur
Originally posted by Darth Thor
At least give your condolences and condemn the guy for the sicko he is before going on a "I'll defend his intentions" rant.

It was "road rage" against an obvious Muslim girl who just left the Mosque.

No sorry, you no longer get to try to dictate what people should or shouldn't do. You're exploiting the death of a young girl for your stupid bullshit. So you're kinda done in terms of your ability to pretend you have the moral high ground.

Not every death of a muslim is a hate crime. Could it turn out to be one? Sure, but the authorities have investigated and concluded it wasn't. Do you have information they do not have?

NemeBro

Do you just like drama and arguments? mmm

Adam Grimes
No sorry, you no longer get to try to dictate what people should or shouldn't do. You're exploiting the death of a young girl for your stupid bullshit. So you're kinda done in terms of your ability to pretend you have the moral high ground.

Not every death of a muslim is a hate crime. Could it turn out to be one? Sure, but the authorities have investigated and concluded it wasn't. Do you have information they do not have? tl;dr

It was a h8 crime.

cdtm
Surt, did you read the article?

It sounds like she was beaten to death with a baseball bat.

Darth Thor

I get that you want to demonise me for defending the idea that Muslims and their Religion is not the problem, but I don't get how saying "it's a sad world with all the hate mongering" is me exploiting a young girls death.

Also Irony much?

Not every death of a muslim is a hate crime. Could it turn out to be one? Sure, but the authorities have investigated and concluded it wasn't. Do you have information they do not have?

So you admit this could turn out to be a hate crime yet still your problem here is with me and not with the killer.

Funny thing is if this was reversed and it was a Muslim cab driver brutally kidnapping and beating to death a defenceless young white girl, you'd be the first to exploit the situation to be pushing your anti-Muslim agenda.

You're honestly talking about my morality? Notice how I'm not exploiting the recent situations to sarcastically shout #NotAllWhites at you. Because That would be exploiting this murder.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by cdtm
Surt, did you read the article?

It sounds like she was beaten to death with a baseball bat.

He doesn't care. He's just getting irritated with white people killing innocent Muslims leaving the mosque because it doesn't play into his Hate Muslims and their Religion agenda.

ArtificialGlory
Maybe we should wait for more information before we jump to conclusions.

cdtm
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Maybe we should wait for more information before we jump to conclusions.

They sure didn't with the "road rage" pronouncement.

Based on what, exactly?

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by cdtm
They sure didn't with the "road rage" pronouncement.

Based on what, exactly?
I meant whether it was a hate crime or not.

Uchiha_Macho
Dude this happens to Muslim women all the time in the Middle East. Perhaps one of the Imman's found her on Tinder.

Henry_Pym
If the suspect did unilaterally kill her for any reason he is scum, but the story is kind of odd... He assaulted her and then at a later time kidnapped her? I might be missing somethingOriginally posted by Darth Thor
Funny thing is if this was reversed and it was a Muslim cab driver brutally kidnapping and beating to death a defenceless young white girl, you'd be the first to exploit the situation to be pushing your anti-Muslim agenda.

You're honestly talking about my morality? Notice how I'm not exploiting the recent situations to sarcastically shout #NotAllWhites at you. Because That would be exploiting this murder.

Martinez-Torres doesn't sound like a white name...

vansonbee
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
If the suspect did unilaterally kill her for any reason he is scum, but the story is kind of odd... He assaulted her and then at a later time kidnapped her? I might be missing something

Martinez-Torres doesn't sound like a white name... A dreamer child, probably son of illegal has killed an American girl. There no white people to blame here, so the Beaner walks free and Liberals has no idea which side to support.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by vansonbee
A dreamer child, probably son of illegal has killed an American girl. There no white people to blame here, so the Beaner walks free and Liberals has no idea which side to support. Yeah, it always amazes me how the Left can dissect and destroy White Nationalist arguments but accept whole heartedly identity politics and feminism which are just reskinned White Nationalism.

Steve Zodiac
A dreamer child, probably son of illegal has killed an American girl. There no white people to blame here, so the Beaner walks free and Liberals has no idea which side to support.

Unpleasant confused

Darth Thor

Martinez-Torres doesn't sound like a white name...

Yeah my bad. His picture doesn't look White either. Not that it matters much. Hate mongering is dangerous and leads to acts of violence.

That point I stand by whatever the intentions of this attacker ends up being. But with the increased attacks (physical and verbal) on Muslim women in the West, forgive me for jumping to the conclusion that her appearance likely had something to do with this random "Road Rage." Especially given the circumstances I.e. Coming out of a Mosque with her Muslim friends.

Darth Thor
Girl's Father absolutely convinced it was due to her appearance as a Muslim, despite the police telling him they don't think it's that:

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/19/virginia-murdered-girl-nabra-hassanen-muslim-father

cdtm
So would this be investigated the same way had it been a white guy?

Just because he's not white, doesn't mean he didn't kill her because she's muslim.

Surtur
Yeah my bad. His picture doesn't look White either. Not that it matters much. Hate mongering is dangerous and leads to acts of violence.

That point I stand by whatever the intentions of this attacker ends up being. But with the increased attacks (physical and verbal) on Muslim women in the West, forgive me for jumping to the conclusion that her appearance likely had something to do with this random "Road Rage." Especially given the circumstances I.e. Coming out of a Mosque with her Muslim friends.

Lol you are so full of it. You complained when people assumed muslims did an attack, but now you trot out this "well with all the increased attacks forgive me for jumping to conclusions".

Where were you forgiving folk for jumping to the conclusion a Muslim did a terror attack...given the many many terror attacks they commit?

It's literally one set of rules for you and another set for other people. The sad part is you will come back and make piss poor excuses for it, for why you are justified in doing it, but the other side is not. That is actually the worst part of this type of stuff, not the behavior, but the justification for the behavior.

Robtard
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Unpleasant confused

Vansonbee is just a racist, I'd not bother too much with his racist rants. He's also a well documented micropenis sufferer on KMC. It is known.

Bashar Teg
it is known.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Robtard
Vansonbee is just a racist, I'd not bother too much with his racist rants. He's also a well documented micropenis sufferer on KMC. It is known. No one is "just" a racist Rob, although with his micropenis and the way black men are portrayed in movies I think we can see why he is a racist. laughing

Henry_Pym
Vasonbee killed the thread with his honesty.

Bashar Teg

http://i.imgur.com/DmuYW5y.gif

Uchiha_Macho
Yeah, Vasonbee was pretty spot on. I bet the libshits here were trothing at the mouth hoping to get their hands on a badwhite murderer. A feitit attempt to ramp up disparagement against the only civilised demographic of people in the USA, whites.

Robtard

Let's see, Vansonbee:

-Tried to make this murder as a jab to "illegals"
-Said that since the attacker is supposedly a Latino (he said "Beaner" in his racist-speak) liberals won't care now. That literally didn't happen here.

So what exactly was "honest" in his post using your Alt-Righty eyes?

Uchiha_Macho
Getting buthurt at the word 'beaner' pretty much sums up the Id of every far left poster here. Sometimes, I wonder if they're all the same person.

Robtard
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Adam Grimes
'Uchiha Macho' isn't that name kind of contradictory?

Bashar Teg
also contradictory to preach about the purity of the white race when your parents are brother and sister.

Steve Zodiac
I wanted to reply with something pithy to the Uchica and Pym but all I could think of is you silly cXXXs. smile

Robtard
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
I wanted to reply with something pithy to the Uchica guy but all I could think of is you silly cXXX. smile

It's likely another 'It's XYZ' sock account, he's not worth the time. Pre-teens, dude.

Steve Zodiac
It's likely another 'It's XYZ' sock account, he's not worth the time. Pre-teens, dude. true enough. yes

Uchiha_Macho
Yeah, the four posters above a def the same person. No amount of denial can stifle such an organised and timed circle jerk.

Bashar Teg
It's likely another 'It's XYZ' sock account, he's not worth the time. Pre-teens, dude.

but his location says 'turkey', though. unless his acts of pedophilia led to his deportation. is that where the the uk sends all its nonces?

vansonbee
Seems like he was an El Salvador national illegally in the country, and ICE was actually looking for him.

In the end we're going to get a hotpot of liberals from different groups like blacks, Muslims and Hispanics killing each other to be the top priority in the eyes of democrats.

Surtur
Lol you are so full of it. You complained when people assumed muslims did an attack, but now you trot out this "well with all the increased attacks forgive me for jumping to conclusions".

Where were you forgiving folk for jumping to the conclusion a Muslim did a terror attack...given the many many terror attacks they commit?

It's literally one set of rules for you and another set for other people. The sad part is you will come back and make piss poor excuses for it, for why you are justified in doing it, but the other side is not. That is actually the worst part of this type of stuff, not the behavior, but the justification for the behavior.

Just in case you missed this Darth.

Uchiha_Macho
Seems like he was an El Salvador national illegally in the country, and ICE was actually looking for him.

In the end we're going to get a hotpot of liberals from different groups like blacks, Muslims and Hispanics killing each other to be the top priority in the eyes of democrats.

Sad really.

Darth Thor
Just in case you missed this Darth.

I have literally no idea what you're talking about. I never had a go at people for assuming a terror attack was done by Muslims before it was confirmed. So I don't get where my double standards are. But you seem to be trying really hard to find one with me.

And FYI I'm still convinced this was a Hate crime. As is the girl's father.

Surtur
I have literally no idea what you're talking about. I never had a go at people for assuming a terror attack was done by Muslims before it was confirmed. So I don't get where my double standards are. But you seem to be trying really hard to find one with me.

And FYI I'm still convinced this was a Hate crime. As is the girl's father.

Lol okay fair enough, it could have been someone else and not you. Thought it was though, but meh.

Though your post still shows a double standard kinda, just not your own. Cuz others *have* gotten on me for assuming a terror attack was a Muslim before it was confirmed.

Nobody has gotten on you for assuming this is a hate crime AFTER it was confirmed it wasn't lol.

So my bad, you aren't the hypocrite in this scenario.

Bashar Teg
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16216294& amp;highlight=enforcement+userid%3A142044#post1621

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
oh it's cool if you want to bash the fbi, i dont care. just dont come back around with your "law enforcement is always right" shit next someone gets shot by a police officer for nothing. deal?

I have never said law enforcement is always right. Before you come back and complain: nor have I implied it.

smile

Surtur
Lol wow, that doesn't mean law enforcement is always right. You are dipping into the bottom of the barrel now.

It was a nice attempt to distract from your own hypocrisy too.

I mean, seriously lol. We have been given no evidence there was a hate crime here, the cops say there wasn't. Are they always right? No, but "her dad thinks it is and so does Darth Thor" doesn't mean anything to me when it comes to things to make me doubt.

Bashar Teg
Lol wow, that doesn't mean law enforcement is always right. You are dipping into the bottom of the barrel now.

It was a nice attempt to distract from your own hypocrisy too.

yet here you are, repeatedly asserting that the police report as irrefutable. thumb up

Surtur
Lol who said it was irrefutable? See my edit: this doesn't mean I think they are always right. In this case, we've been given no valid reason to assume they are wrong or lying. Because her Dad and Darth Thor think it's a hate crime is irrelevant when it comes to valid reasons to think the cops are wrong in this specific case.

Again: this does not translate into thinking cops are always right. Did you want to try again on a different gotcha? Or just slither away and pretend you never tried this? I will graciously allow you to do the latter if you want.

Bashar Teg
liar. roll eyes (sarcastic)

page 1:

Sure, but the authorities have investigated and concluded it wasn't. Do you have information they do not have?

Surtur
Yes, I said they have investigated and concluded there wasn't, and asked if he knew anything they didn't.

This is not the same as saying cops are always right. Can you grasp this notion?

Give me a valid reason to question them in this case and I'll be right there with you.

Bashar Teg
Yes, I said they have investigated and concluded there wasn't, and asked if he knew anything they didn't.

This is not the same as saying cops are always right. Can you grasp this notion?

right, you were just innocently asking if some stranger on the internet had some inside info on the case.
you were TOTALLY NOT asserting that the report should not be questioned. you're ridiculous.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
right, you were just innocently asking if some stranger on the internet had some inside info on the case.
you were TOTALLY NOT asserting that the report should not be questioned. you're ridiculous.

Lol I never said it shouldn't be questioned. I was asking for reasons to question it. None were given.

Do you have any valid reasons? Or did you want to keep digging that hole?

Bashar Teg
Lol I never said it shouldn't be questioned. I was asking for reasons to question it. None were given.

Do you have any valid reasons? Or did you want to keep digging that hole?

nope. liar.

Surtur
Lol yeah bro, you totally caught me. If you need a pretend victory to help dry those tears over the epic democrat losses yesterday I will give you that.

You earned it champ, keep ya head up.

Beniboybling
Surt's behaviour in this thread has been weird yeah, its almost as if he's entirely forgotten the Moroccan incident. mmm

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Surt's behaviour in this thread has been weird yeah, its almost as if he's entirely forgotten the Moroccan incident. mmm

Does anything you just uttered change what we know about this case? Or no?

Bashar Teg
lol so he does it again. i suppose that means the police report is irrefutable, but were not allowed to point out that that's what you're implying. #SpecialRules4SpecialSnowflake

Beniboybling
Does anything you just uttered change what we know about this case? Or no? No, because that was not my point or intention. mmm

Robtard

One mustn't discuss the Moroccan incident

Surtur
You can discuss anything you want champ. Go for it.

Beniboybling
No need, I'll just post the link and let it speak for itself:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=639288&

sad

Bashar Teg

sad

oh god. forgot about that vile display.

Robtard

sad

Surtur really showed his bias, love of right-wing fake news and rabid hatred of Muslims there. Was rather embarrassing for him.

Beniboybling
Yeah, I found this response especially poignant. Originally posted by Surtur
No sorry, you no longer get to try to dictate what people should or shouldn't do. You're exploiting the death of a young girl several people for your stupid bullshit. So you're kinda done in terms of your ability to pretend you have the moral high ground.

Not every death of a muslim terrorist attack is a hate crime was done by Muslims. Could it turn out to be one? Sure, but the authorities have investigated arrested two suspects and concluded it wasn't haven't confirmed anything yet. Do you have information they do not have? Oops, wrong one.

Bashar Teg
laughing out loud

thats our surt roll eyes (sarcastic)

Adam Grimes
Lmao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.