Thor vs Sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRBEYONDER
Both are blood lusted and willing to kill right away, who wins ?
Standard power level,616 feats

leonidas
no real reason thor couldn't simply be transmuted into a tree, or some inert lump of clay. /shrug

celeyhyga17
Willing to kill, the hammer gets her first.

leonidas
before she turns him into lump of clay? not seeing that i'm afraid.... the hammer COULD kill her AFTER he's dead i suppose. /shrug

celeyhyga17
He can see her from afar. She can't. He can hurl the hammer at the speed of light or send down the biggest lightning she has ever seen before she even knew what hit her.

leonidas
ah, maybe with the starting distance. she affected a very large tidal wave though, and it was pretty far away--certainly parts were further than 0.5 km. i still see her turning him before he throws. her senses are very good and 0.5km isn't really very far. nor do i see him throwing his hammer ftl as a very...likely thing to do. lightning? maybe, but she'd transmute him first imo. all she needs to do is think and it's pretty much done. he needs to think AND throw, or think AND summon. not seeing him winning this without some EXTREME outlying-type of attack. she kills him for a very heavy majority imo.

celeyhyga17
I do recall that feat. It was some form of tk showing I. Although she is well versed in transmutation, I would think it's a little more nuanced. She would have to target Thor at half a kilometer away to even get at him. What's her farthest transmutation feat btw?

Willing to kill he would have no problem hurling Mjolnir with killing force or call a huge lightning right quick. He has tremendous eyesight and will have no problem picking her up as soon as the fight starts. I just think she has to do more to get at him for the kill than he does.

zopzop
Thor for the slight majority. Her best chance of winning is via her very respectable TP.

@Leo
I can't believe you are giving her the majority vs Thor but think that Mags and Amora would beat her. sad

leonidas
lol like i said, some people have a defense against her powers, others don't. he doesn't. i don't know the range of her tp, but she has changed an army at one point i think, which would indicate a large range....

thor's been transmuted numerous times. it's pretty well established he has no real resistance to it so, he'd be f'd.

i still don't see this as a quickdraw, at least not in the reality of a comic. in a forum maybe, but even if so i think she takes it more often than not. her senses via tp and sensing energy would pinpoint thor practically immediately if we're going all forum style. even if he does throw, she could raise an adamantine shield as defense then mind rape him or just transmute him at her leisure. this is simply a really bad match for him imo.

celeyhyga17
Her tp muddies things up a bit. Closer now than I thought.

Knowing first hand Sersi's cabilities and in a willing to kill thread, I do feel it comes down to a quick draw.

When going for the kill or really trying to put down his opponent, he usually goes for lightning or one heck of a hammer throw.

Huge lightning blast should take her out. He can flood the whole area with planetary(or beyond) level lightning.
http://imgur.com/Vrzft3w.jpg
And
http://imgur.com/lfT9sbk.jpg

Hammer throw at lightspeed.
http://imgur.com/xz7F3U6.jpg

His vision is superior considering he has targeted asteroids from earth and targeted things in earth from space. He can attack with pinpoint accuracy.

h1a8
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Her tp muddies things up a bit. Closer now than I thought.

Knowing first hand Sersi's cabilities and in a willing to kill thread, I do feel it comes down to a quick draw.

When going for the kill or really trying to put down his opponent, he usually goes for lightning or one heck of a hammer throw.

Huge lightning blast should take her out. He can flood the whole area with planetary(or beyond) level lightning.
http://imgur.com/Vrzft3w.jpg
And
http://imgur.com/lfT9sbk.jpg

Hammer throw at lightspeed.
http://imgur.com/xz7F3U6.jpg

His vision is superior considering he has targeted asteroids from earth and targeted things in earth from space. He can attack with pinpoint accuracy. That's not applicable to Thor (throwing Mjolnir at light speed) without whirling it. It's an old feat that's heavily outweighed by all of his most current feats. And to prevent contradictions, it can be argued that he whirled it off panel since he established that before and after that showing.

Planetary lightning is irrelevant, especially when there is miles of distance between each bolt. How is that better than a single lightning bolt?

The question is how quick can Thor summon lightning to her location. 3 seconds, 2 seconds,...?

celeyhyga17
sdurug
He can hit a faster thought opponent with his lightning. And the amount of damage his lightning can output would literally blow her away.

leonidas
yeah, i'm afraid my friend that you're not convincing me he's throwing a hammer at light speed or calling planetary lightning before she thinks--clay. i find that when we're forced to go with the 'forum-form' of the character, that doesn't usually bode very well for said character. and thor, to the best of my knowledge, has never, within the first second of a fight, thrown his hammer at light speed or summoned lightning. /shrug

celeyhyga17
The point of the big lightning was to show his range.

At a distance longer than 3 football fields, I don't think she'll be turning him into clay.

And as for not going for the win at the onset of a fight, check my sig....

h1a8
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
sdurug
He can hit a faster thought opponent with his lightning. And the amount of damage his lightning can output would literally blow her away.

Hitting a faster opponent has nothing to do with how long it takes to summon lightning. Once the lightning is summoned then of course it can hit a faster opponent, especially if they are standing still.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.