ROTS Obi Wan & Anakin vs Exar Kun & Ulic Qel-Droma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathslash
They fight on Rakata Prime

1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All out

deathslash
Bump

TenebrousWay
Team 1 with Anakin as the obvious MVP.

Stealth Moose
Exar and Ulic hard-stomp Obi-Wan and Anakin.

Azronger
No one is stomping anything. But Anakin and Obi-Wan win this.

slayne
Team 2. Exar crushes Obi and proceeds to swiftly kill Anakin with the help of Ulic. If this was Knightfall Anakin however, a case could be made either way.

MythLord
Originally posted by Azronger
No one is stomping anything. But Anakin and Obi-Wan win this.

Rockydonovang
kenobi megaliths kun and ulic gets florrum'd
or
Anakin dreadnaughts Kun and Knightfalls Ulic

deathslash
Originally posted by slayne
Team 2. Exar crushes Obi and proceeds to swiftly kill Anakin with the help of Ulic. If this was Knightfall Anakin however, a case could be made either way. sorry for my ignorance, but what did Anakin do during knight fall?

Rockydonovang
three-shotted a threat to grevious with one hand, is superior to a version of himself that can make dooku's skills look like a joke, ragdolled Kenobi while both were hindered and was about to break his arms, and is factually a yoda/sids level fighter

Dispray
Kun solos. With Ulic, they rape them.

deathslash
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
three-shotted a threat to grevious with one hand, is superior to a version of himself that can make dooku's skills look like a joke, ragdolled Kenobi while both were hindered and was about to break his arms, and is factually a yoda/sids level fighter Damn, hell of a showing.

BTW, were you being serious when you more or less said that team one would beat the breaks off of team two or were you just being facetious?

Rockydonovang
Kenobi solo stomping may be stretch, but Anakin stomping really isn't.
He's well above either's paygrade.

And with Kenobi's new feat, he has tk sufficient to put him above ulic or kun force wise which combined with his indisputably superior blade work ensures he could at least beat either individually

slayne
Originally posted by deathslash
sorry for my ignorance, but what did Anakin do during knight fall?
He got a massive dark side amp which basically made anyone short of Sidious look like a joke.

AncientPower
Kun and Droma, certainly, both were capable of lifting a heavily armoured 215m battleship, which contained an incredibly heavy inner core of crystals, through a temple, before both achieved massive power growths.

Nobody here cares about Megaliths, lol.

Rockydonovang
*allegedly
And nah, Anakin still solos coz scaling's a thing

darthbane77
Kun solostomps

Rockydonovang
kun is soloing Anakin how?

slayne
Normal RotS Anakin? Yeah, he is.

Tondemonai
Team 2

Trocity
Kun solos this; He can effectively ragdoll giant starships, blow apart buildings and sith wyrms with blasts of pure dark side energy, and defeat anyone in his era in a duel, all before receiving about half a dozen massive power growths.

deathslash
Originally posted by Trocity
Kun solos this; He can effectively ragdoll giant starships, blow apart buildings and sith wyrms with blasts of pure dark side energy, and defeat anyone in his era in a duel, all before receiving about half a dozen massive power growths. I can agree with some of this, but didn't Exar fail to kill aleema with one of those dark side energy blasts?

Stealth Moose
I can agree with some of this, but didn't Exar fail to kill aleema with one of those dark side energy blasts?

He used a smaller scale blast to incapacitate her. Given that he wasn't upset she lived after, it's probable that he meant to do that.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by darthbane77
Kun solostomps
How is Kun stomping Anakin?

carthage
Can Anakin use a nexus to kill Fodder primitives with spears? I think not

deathslash
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
He used a smaller scale blast to incapacitate her. Given that he wasn't upset she lived after, it's probable that he meant to do that. but he went over to the Empress Teta system for the express purpose of killing her and Ulic.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Trocity
Kun solos this; He can effectively ragdoll giant starships, blow apart buildings and sith wyrms with blasts of pure dark side energy, and defeat anyone in his era in a duel, all before receiving about half a dozen massive power growths.
Kun is the rangers, Anakin is the pirates

AncientPower
*allegedly
And nah, Anakin still solos coz scaling's a thing

It's stated in the KOTOR:CG and further confirmed by its author, its a fact, deal with it.

You mean scaling such as Exar Kun being repeatedly stated to be on Palpatine tier? Yeah, pretty great stuff.

TheMuser
If we are legit going by the Kun can move that massive ship quote AP dug up, yeah, The Duo has got this tbh.

(Forgive me if I don't respond, will be gone for about 10 days)

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by TheMuser
If we are legit going by the Kun can move that massive ship quote AP dug up, yeah, The Duo has got this tbh.

(Forgive me if I don't respond, will be gone for about 10 days)
You mean that quote where a dude expressed his opinion that "he thought" an interpretation was "valid" rather than a definitive explanation?

Nah, no, LMAO at how you think Kun isn't getting destroyed by someone closing in on Yoda.

slayne
Nah, no, LMAO at how you think Kun isn't getting destroyed by someone closing in on Yoda.
I find it hilarious you think he is, lol.

AncientPower
You mean that quote where the author of the guide expressed his definitive agreement that the quote in question clearly referred to the Force and not some laughable reference to exhuming a ship stuck inside a skyscraper-sized temple.

Fixed.

Too bad Exar Kun is repeatedly stated to be on Palpatine tier.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Ursumeles
How is Kun stomping Anakin?

This can't be serious.

but he went over to the Empress Teta system for the express purpose of killing her and Ulic.

You'll have to provide the exact quote where it says Kun intended to murder her with his blast, given that the only available panel I found online doesn't verify this and he was shown blowing up a temple with it beforehand. Aleema, a 'Sith pretender', isn't somehow stronger than Kun's rage amplified tens of thousands of times. The logical conclusion is that Kun, now possessing full control over the amulets, chose to knock her out.

deathslash
This can't be serious.

You'll have to provide the exact quote where it says Kun intended to murder her with his blast, given that the only available panel I found online doesn't verify this and he was shown blowing up a temple with it beforehand. Aleema, a 'Sith pretender', isn't somehow stronger than Kun's rage amplified tens of thousands of times. The logical conclusion is that Kun, now possessing full control over the amulets, chose to knock her out. he says it in Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi - The Dark Lords #5.

He said that he was seeking them out and was going to kill all of them. Also, I don't consider Aleema to be a pretender since she obliterated a man down to his skeleton with ease in issue number one (in addition to the impressive illusions).

Stealth Moose
he says it in Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi - The Dark Lords #5.

He said that he was seeking them out and was going to kill all of them. Also, I don't consider Aleema to be a pretender since she obliterated a man down to his skeleton with ease in issue number one (in addition to the impressive illusions).

1. Exar Kun pushes her out of the way while boasting about his mastery of the Sith powers she attempts to understand and then engages his real target, Ulic.

2. Aleema immediately senses that Kun is more powerful as he approaches.

3. She calls Kun the pretender, but it's clear she is:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/11111/111114474/4292464-force+blast+aleema.jpg

She wakes up afterwards and sees that all hell has broken loose:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4292461-more+power+than+aleema.png

(That is the gayest scan of all time right there)

Keep in mind that Kun, with the amulet in hand, Falcon punched her master, Nadd, out of existence. The idea that she could deflect his casually tossed power whereas Nadd could not begs for substantial evidence.

deathslash
1. Exar Kun pushes her out of the way while boasting about his mastery of the Sith powers she attempts to understand and then engages his real target, Ulic.

2. Aleema immediately senses that Kun is more powerful as he approaches.

3. She calls Kun the pretender, but it's clear she is:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/11111/111114474/4292464-force+blast+aleema.jpg

She wakes up afterwards and sees that all hell has broken loose:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4292461-more+power+than+aleema.png

(That is the gayest scan of all time right there)

Keep in mind that Kun, with the amulet in hand, Falcon punched her master, Nadd, out of existence. The idea that she could deflect his casually tossed power whereas Nadd could not begs for substantial evidence. 1. She didn't know who exar was or what he was capable of. Hence why she asked if he was a Jedi.

2. Where does it say that in either of the scans that you posted?

3. They are two completely separate speech bubbles. That's Ulic calling Exar a pretender.

That was after they had been proclaimed sith lords and it was also after both amulets came into close contact. Before that point, both Exar and Ulic didn't have dark side energy rippling off of them.

Yes, that is an incredibly gay scan.

Not saying that she deflected or blocked Exar's attack or anything of the sort. But she did survive it even though Kun explicitly stated that he was going to kill her and Ulic. So now we have two conflicting showings of how powerful his energy blasts are. So the question needs to be asked, what changed? Exar was undeniably on a dark side Nexus when he killed Nadd and he wasn't when he attacked Aleema.

The idea that Kun wanted her to stay alive when he himself said that he was going to kill her also begs for substantial evidence.

MythLord
I can't decide which arguments are more cringe-worthy.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by AncientPower

Too bad Exar Kun is repeatedly stated to be on Palpatine tier.
laughing

MythLord
> Takes author implications as 100% canon statements
> continuously ignores the fact that sub-Sheev faggz are canonically above Exar Kun

Congrats, AP. thumb up

Rockydonovang
not author implications, author opinions

deathslash
Originally posted by MythLord
I can't decide which arguments are more cringe-worthy. are you referring to my conversation with Moose or are you referring to the people that are saying either side stomps?

MythLord
The entirety of the thread, honestly.

deathslash
The entirety of the thread, honestly. I can certainly agree to an extent. I didn't expect so many people to say that this fight was one-sided for either team. We all know that Obi Wan is the greatest practitioner of Soresu and Anakin is the chosen one and a master of Ataru, meanwhile, I paired them up against two of the greatest sith lords ever (both of which were leagues above the best that the Jedi had to offer at that time).

Rockydonovang
Anakin is the chosen one and a master of Ataru,
*Djem So

deathslash
*Djem So thanks, I occasionally have trouble remembering which Jedi uses which style.

Lord Stark
If Obi-Wan dies, Berserk Knightfall Anakin can likely take down Ulic and Exar especially if Kenobi can get in a good shot against Ulic before he dies.

Stealth Moose
1. She didn't know who exar was or what he was capable of. Hence why she asked if he was a Jedi.

2. Where does it say that in either of the scans that you posted?

3. They are two completely separate speech bubbles. That's Ulic calling Exar a pretender.

That was after they had been proclaimed sith lords and it was also after both amulets came into close contact. Before that point, both Exar and Ulic didn't have dark side energy rippling off of them.

Yes, that is an incredibly gay scan.

Not saying that she deflected or blocked Exar's attack or anything of the sort. But she did survive it even though Kun explicitly stated that he was going to kill her and Ulic. So now we have two conflicting showings of how powerful his energy blasts are. So the question needs to be asked, what changed? Exar was undeniably on a dark side Nexus when he killed Nadd and he wasn't when he attacked Aleema.

The idea that Kun wanted her to stay alive when he himself said that he was going to kill her also begs for substantial evidence.

1. In the TOTJ era, any non-Sith Force user was generically considered a Jedi. This is because the series predates the PT by quite some time.

2. 'Great darkness' tends to be a good thing when one is a dark side Force user, in the same way 'great muscles' are a good thing to have when you bench press cars.

3. Actually, Nadd called Kun the pretender, IIRC, as he died from an amulet punch to the face. But my harddrive was formatted and I don't have all the scans like I did in the past. Nitpicking and red herrings aside, the assertion that Kun couldn't/didn't kill Aleema because reason X; therefore, he couldn't/won't kill other combatants is in a word, unsound.

4. What does dark side rippling whatever have to do with anything? Your point to which I responded was about Kun 'failing' to kill Aleema, a failing which isn't supported by the source material or a rational argument.

Kun saying he was going to 'kill them all' and then deciding after his flight over to whimsically knock her the **** out doesn't preclude his ability to do so. Especially given that the source material says, in clear and certain words, that it can amplify his rage tens of thousands of times.

So let's be utterly clear here: do you think that Aleema, someone who learned at the feet of rogue Jedi Nadd, was somehow so competent that she tanked his attack? Do you think that this unjustified assumption will somehow yield a weakness in Kun's abilities that PT era Jedi, who show much less esoteric knowledge than the Jedi or Sith of the TOTJ era, will figure out?

Do you think that the Force nexus on Yavin IV is so powerful that it can make Kun a god and yet if he goes to ****ing Onderon/Dxun lose twenty levels in Amulet Blast?

No, there's no way you think that, because it's entirely unreasonable. I mean, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here.

I can certainly agree to an extent. I didn't expect so many people to say that this fight was one-sided for either team. We all know that Obi Wan is the greatest practitioner of Soresu and Anakin is the chosen one and a master of Ataru, meanwhile, I paired them up against two of the greatest sith lords ever (both of which were leagues above the best that the Jedi had to offer at that time).

Obi-Wan is noted as the greatest practitioner of Soresu in the PT era, an era noted for continuous peace and relative lack of Sith/Jedi conflict. Obi-Wan's Soresu does jack shit to Dooku's Makashi, and even less to The Cestus Deception's Ventress.

Meanwhile, Exar Kun and Ulic are basically master swordsmen in practice and according to the narration. Ulic is so badass he can stalemate a pissed of Sylvar after being Forceless and in exile for years. Exar Kun, before his Sith knowledge/amulet bump could outfight just about anyone but Ulic.

And that's not even going into Force powers. A sufficiently powerful enough Dooku was able to choke Obi-Wan and chuck him out of the fight. Anakin, to his credit, gets really mad and does random, plot-induced awesome stuff. And then other times, he's just a pushover, because he's headstrong, lacking in wisdom and esoteric knowledge.

Without objective measurements of either, I'll just lay it out as best I can:

Saber mastery:

Exar Kun - master of single and double saber combat, and able to outfight the Jedi battlemaster Vodo. Note that this is in a time when Jedi still practiced to fight and kill dark siders and wore battle armor.

Ulic - master swordsman, able to outfight Mandalore with far less trouble than Obi had with Jango. Completely outclasses everyone but Exar Kun, who is at this point a titan.

Obi-Wan - master of the turtle defensive method, which people like Ventress and Dooku can pick apart with ease. Also, Yoda and Sidious. As of The Cestus Deception, Kit Fisto's Form I was considered on par with Obi-Wan's Soresu, but of course three years of fighting robots must have changed things greatly (sarcasm). The only individual I can recall Obi-Wan destroying with ease is muggle Grievous.

Anakin - master of the Djem So/swing batta batta method. Arguably more talented than Obi-Wan, but generally more stupid. Nowhere near the level of established mastery in his own era, whereas his two opponents were peerless. Took like three or four tries to finally defeat Dooku, and if the RotS script is to be believed anymore, Dooku was letting him win.

Force:

Exar Kun - Clear winner here. Able to dominate ancient Jedi masters with relative ease. Able to make a puppet of the chancellor and freeze the entire galactic senate for his own amusement. Amulet greatly amplifies his power and makes him a force of nature. Able to tank a Force sever from the guy who made it, unlike even Ulic.

Ulic - talented with the Force, but largely more of a duelist. In that regard, he is better balanced against Anakin and Obi-Wan. With his amulet, he could also loose lesser bolts of energy, but given his personality, he's just as likely to start swinging.

Obi-Wan - In terms of finesse and precision, Obi-Wan is a talented Force user. In terms of raw power and destructive capability, he's somewhat mediocre. Definitely not going to be throwing buses at Ulic or Kun. Noted for being taken apart by strong dark side Force users such as Dooku and generally not noted for his mastery in combative Force use.

Anakin - Can get angry when a woman dies who reminds him of his mother and tear down a ceiling (Jedi Trial). Other basic stuff. Great potential but largely untapped. Anakin has no real control to speak of and most of his highest showings are because of plot-induced rage. Even with said rage, unable to TK Obi-Wan conclusively, and relies largely on his saber to do the talking for him. Midi-chlorians work real well for plot-induced badassery (Hestizo Trace, that beautiful thing) but in a hypothetical fight with neutral settings, account for shit.

Beniboybling
laughing

toplel
This guy Stealth Moose comes online once every year to (over)hype his 1990's favorite character on this barren wasteland of a forum. I'm weak.

Azronger
Obi-Wan is noted as the greatest practitioner of Soresu in the PT era, an era noted for continuous peace and relative lack of Sith/Jedi conflict. Obi-Wan's Soresu does jack shit to Dooku's Makashi, and even less to The Cestus Deception's Ventress.

Meanwhile, Exar Kun and Ulic are basically master swordsmen in practice and according to the narration. Ulic is so badass he can stalemate a pissed of Sylvar after being Forceless and in exile for years. Exar Kun, before his Sith knowledge/amulet bump could outfight just about anyone but Ulic.

And that's not even going into Force powers. A sufficiently powerful enough Dooku was able to choke Obi-Wan and chuck him out of the fight. Anakin, to his credit, gets really mad and does random, plot-induced awesome stuff. And then other times, he's just a pushover, because he's headstrong, lacking in wisdom and esoteric knowledge.

Without objective measurements of either, I'll just lay it out as best I can:

Saber mastery:

Exar Kun - master of single and double saber combat, and able to outfight the Jedi battlemaster Vodo. Note that this is in a time when Jedi still practiced to fight and kill dark siders and wore battle armor.

Ulic - master swordsman, able to outfight Mandalore with far less trouble than Obi had with Jango. Completely outclasses everyone but Exar Kun, who is at this point a titan.

Obi-Wan - master of the turtle defensive method, which people like Ventress and Dooku can pick apart with ease. Also, Yoda and Sidious. As of The Cestus Deception, Kit Fisto's Form I was considered on par with Obi-Wan's Soresu, but of course three years of fighting robots must have changed things greatly (sarcasm). The only individual I can recall Obi-Wan destroying with ease is muggle Grievous.

Anakin - master of the Djem So/swing batta batta method. Arguably more talented than Obi-Wan, but generally more stupid. Nowhere near the level of established mastery in his own era, whereas his two opponents were peerless. Took like three or four tries to finally defeat Dooku, and if the RotS script is to be believed anymore, Dooku was letting him win.

Force:

Exar Kun - Clear winner here. Able to dominate ancient Jedi masters with relative ease. Able to make a puppet of the chancellor and freeze the entire galactic senate for his own amusement. Amulet greatly amplifies his power and makes him a force of nature. Able to tank a Force sever from the guy who made it, unlike even Ulic.

Ulic - talented with the Force, but largely more of a duelist. In that regard, he is better balanced against Anakin and Obi-Wan. With his amulet, he could also loose lesser bolts of energy, but given his personality, he's just as likely to start swinging.

Obi-Wan - In terms of finesse and precision, Obi-Wan is a talented Force user. In terms of raw power and destructive capability, he's somewhat mediocre. Definitely not going to be throwing buses at Ulic or Kun. Noted for being taken apart by strong dark side Force users such as Dooku and generally not noted for his mastery in combative Force use.

Anakin - Can get angry when a woman dies who reminds him of his mother and tear down a ceiling (Jedi Trial). Other basic stuff. Great potential but largely untapped. Anakin has no real control to speak of and most of his highest showings are because of plot-induced rage. Even with said rage, unable to TK Obi-Wan conclusively, and relies largely on his saber to do the talking for him. Midi-chlorians work real well for plot-induced badassery (Hestizo Trace, that beautiful thing) but in a hypothetical fight with neutral settings, account for shit.

You totally serious here or just lowballing for the sake of lowballing?

UCanShootMyNova
He's as serious as you were with your Sidious > infinite Vaders.

Rockydonovang
Kun can't kill even aleema with her force blasts, he isn't doing jack to yoda tier force users like Anakin

Azronger
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
He's as serious as you were with your Sidious > infinite Vaders.

Let the man speak for himself, dude.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by toplel
This guy Stealth Moose comes online once every year to (over)hype his 1990's favorite character on this barren wasteland of a forum. I'm weak.

Kun is not even in my top ten favorite SW chars though, bro. Get with the program.

Originally posted by Azronger
You totally serious here or just lowballing for the sake of lowballing?

You walked right past the "Kun couldn't kill Aleema with his blast, even though he said he gun kill her ass" and hit me with a lowballing accusation?

http://www.pophorror.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/IN-THE-MOUTH-OF-MADNESS.jpg

UCanShootMyNova
I don't think you realize how bad it is here Stealth... Idiotic posts are so common now they're ignored in favor of posts that challenge the position of a person's favorite character.

AncientPower
> Takes author implications as 100% canon statements
> continuously ignores the fact that sub-Sheev faggz are canonically above Exar Kun

Congrats, AP. thumb up

Plagueis? laughing out loud

If you think that laughable blurb is going to override numerous OOU statements and bonified Palpatine tier feats, you're cute.

AncientPower
>"Aleema tanked Kun's Force Blast!"
>Ignores the fact Kun was spirit Nadd tier before he immediately gains more power, before he even leaves Yavin IV.
>Nadd's spirit makes Keto look pathetic in every possible way.

Top tier idiocy.

Stealth Moose
I don't think you realize how bad it is here Stealth... Idiotic posts are so common now they're ignored in favor of posts that challenge the position of a person's favorite character.

KMC was full of bias well before SWVF existed. And movie > EU bias has existed nearly as long. Long before stuff like TCW or even ROTS, people would argue out of their ass against reason just because movies > EU.

MythLord
If you think that laughable blurb is going to override numerous OOU statements

You mean the canon "blurb"? Yes, I do believe it's going to override one or two implications made by authors who's opinions and interpretations of events are not canonical.

and bonified Palpatine tier feats,

laughing

you're cute.

Thanks, but now's not the time to flirt honey.

Beniboybling
Plagueis would crush Kun into a ball, lmao. Meanwhile, Anakin solos.

AncientPower
The blurb ain't canon any more than DoE's or NJO's or any number of other massively hyperbolic publisher statements.

But let's all instantly change that decades long standing status quo as soon as it indicates anything remotely resembling your PT > everything else narrative. Amirite?

But yes, a massively pre-prime Kun being capable of telekinetically lifting a Sith Battleship through a temple, controlling millions of minds, physically tanking telekinesis from beings so powerful they can survive supernova waves and being massively more powerful than a more powerful version of DE Luke and being vastly more powerful than Vader? Yeh, pretty indisputable.

Beniboybling
But let's all instantly change that decades long standing status quo laughing

Sorry crusty, times a-changin. sad

DarthDuelist9
Wow so much nonsense, unbelievable.

The_Tempest
KMC was full of bias well before SWVF existed. And movie > EU bias has existed nearly as long. Long before stuff like TCW or even ROTS, people would argue out of their ass against reason just because movies > EU.

The blurb ain't canon any more than DoE's or NJO's or any number of other massively hyperbolic publisher statements.

But let's all instantly change that decades long standing status quo as soon as it indicates anything remotely resembling your PT > everything else narrative. Amirite?

But yes, a massively pre-prime Kun being capable of telekinetically lifting a Sith Battleship through a temple, controlling millions of minds, physically tanking telekinesis from beings so powerful they can survive supernova waves and being massively more powerful than a more powerful version of DE Luke and being vastly more powerful than Vader? Yeh, pretty indisputable.

Probably best not to throw stones inside your glass house, guys.

MythLord

All of those are canon unless contradicted by something else, of a higher canonical regard. And no, author interpretations are not of a higher canonical regard.

Times are changing, sweetheart.

But yes, a massively pre-prime Kun being capable of telekinetically lifting a Sith Battleship through a temple,

Didn't happen, and even if it did... Dooku level feat.

controlling millions of minds,

Also didn't happen.

physically tanking telekinesis from beings so powerful they can survive supernova waves

DE Luke did it better.

and being massively more powerful than a more powerful version of DE Luke

I already debunked this ages ago.

and being vastly more powerful than Vader? Yeh, pretty indisputable.

No, and even if he is so is Plagueis. Not seeing anything Sidious level here.

AncientPower
I like how your entire reply amounts to:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/lalalala.gif

But yeh, if the best you can do is literally ignore canonical facts then please continue.

And no, shit like the mere threat of Thrawn returning being the greatest danger the NR ever faced is absolutely not canon. I can cite a dozen other stupid blurbs, none of them can be taken with a grain of sand either. Oh and citing a blanket statement by Chee doesn't solidify your egregious fallacies, nor does it neglect the fact that the actual text as written by Luceno directly states Plagueis being the most powerful is still very much a question, not a definitive fact.

All you're doing is wasting my time at this point.

MythLord
I like how your post doesn't address mine in the slightest, it just kinda vents your frustration because you know you're wrong.

Maybe it's time to retire.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Probably best not to throw stones inside your glass house, guys.

https://media.tenor.com/images/6562c66a859340513fca3e3a1f8b08b0/tenor.gif

AncientPower
Doing a little self-reflection there, are we? Nah, you've literally just dismissed feats for no reason other than you not liking them. Just stop this asinine denial, the feats are absolutely canon.

What's more, there's literally no other way he could have gotten the battleship out of the temple, which itself is skyscraper sized. The thing was clearly still standing as is shown in the comic and he flies off in literally the next few panels, so he didn't just have the temple bulldozed to dig the thing out.

Oh and it's far more impressive than Dooku's overhyped feat, infact I'd struggle to put them even in the same category. Not to mention that Kun at least doubles in power before he's even in his prime.

Honestly, this is far too easy.

Beniboybling
Doing a little self-reflection there, are we? Nah, you've literally just dismissed feats for no reason other than you not liking them. Just stop this asinine denial, the feats are absolutely canon.Nah Myth is on the money, they are mostly fake. laughing out loud

He used the engines mate. eek!

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Beniboybling
they are mostly fake.

*Contemplates that for a second*

*Chuckles heartily*

AncientPower
Crashed the ship through the temple, which shows no signs of any such attempt? laughing out loud

It it clearly stated that he retrieved the ship in the same way Nihilus did, and when asked, Abel clearly stated that's what happened.

You're awful, truly awful, it's like having to debate with a flat earther.

Beniboybling
Crashed the ship through the temple, which shows no signs of any such attempt? laughing out loudA red herring, the means through which he ultimately extracted it from the temple proper is irrelevant and unimpacted by the method he used to raise it from the sinkhole.

In a *similar way yes, but not through telekinesis. Abel's opinion nonwithstanding.

I get it, even with Abe to back you up you are still widely mocked and ridiculed, but try to keep it together.

Beniboybling
*Contemplates that for a second*

*Chuckles heartily* is it any real surprise? sad

AncientPower
So in other words your argument has about as much substance as Myth's? You could just say so and save me the BS.

MythLord
And once again: no evident counters, just insults to save face. You're doing good AP.

Beniboybling
Seems like it. thumb up

UCanShootMyNova
How the... Mediocre... Have fallen.

AncientPower
You didn't counter my argument at all, you've just done wht you always do to evade an actual debate, you try and claim everything that threatens your Vader wank doesn't exist.

You're not even worthy of my time at this point.

The Merchant
Saltier than dead sea.

AncientPower
The*

TheMuser
I don't believe the implications of the AP massive ship quote are being realized. Kun and Ulic when they first meet would have been relatively close in power through implication. Then They both gained massive amounts more power afterward via statements. Meaning that both would be able to easily ragdoll that massive ship. (This of course presumes that the quote was valid.)

This fight is a 2 v 2. Would someone care to explain how Kenobi is not going to be taken out of this fight by TK that should be able to comfortably rag doll massive star ships in the form of kun, or alternatively from blasts from Kun's gauntlet? Kun has been seem eliminating the weak link in a duo before via force power.

If that did occur then would it not be a 1 v 2 where anakin is getting a bit manhandled by two extremely powerful force users? I do respect anakin's power and growth, individually sure, he would have no issues, collectively however, I fail to see this being so easy.

Beniboybling
laughing out loud

The quote has been considered mate, and it's bunk. thumb up

Deronn_solo
Exar and Ulic.

Team 1 has no answer for Kun's sorcery.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Beniboybling
laughing out loud

The quote has been considered mate, and it's bunk. thumb up

Still peddlin' that shit Beni? I guess Nihilus had his Force zombies lift the Ravager out on cranes. laughing out loud

You're pathetic at this denial game.

Kun raised the Corsair and there's no evidence whatsoever supporting the idea that he had it dug out. Unless of course you do have evidence. (We both know the answer to that)

UCanShootMyNova
As much as I have a distaste for the A to the P. All signs point to Kun telekinetically lifting the Corsair.

darthbane77
Kun still solostomps

deathslash
Holy hell, wasn't expecting this to get resurrected.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team 2 in a great fight.

MythLord
Team 2 in a... fight.

carthage
Team 1

Ulic can't beat either of them

Haschwalth
Team 2.

thesithmaster
Originally posted by darthbane77
Kun still solostomps

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

thesithmaster
Team 1 wins sabers, Kenobi is too much of a weak link in Force, but for all-out I guess Anakin is too much of a strong link and gives his team the narrow victory.

UCanShootMyNova
If I'm being honest, Kun solos.

thesithmaster
If I'm being honest, Kun solos.

no

He has done nothing to suggest he has even a small chance of soloing.

Kurk
Team 1 in sabers at least; sync energy is just too good.

Rockydonovang
the team with someone in yoda's range yea

thesithmaster
the team with someone in yoda's range yea

None of the teams, then.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by thesithmaster
no

He has done nothing to suggest he has even a small chance of soloing.

Quotes stating he's above Vitiate do it for me, personally.

ChocolateMuesli
so does bane

UCanShootMyNova
Bane's feats contradicts those quotes given he wasn't able to continue draining cultists in DoE despite his "inferiors" like Nihilus and Vitiate being able to do it on a planetary level.

UCanShootMyNova
( Sorry DMB )

thesithmaster
Quotes stating he's above Vitiate do it for me, personally.

Such as? There are two quotes from the TOR encyclopedia that say Vitiate was the most powerful up to his time.

And given the Jedi duo>Valkorion in an all-out fight, that is not enough.

UCanShootMyNova
To clarify, quotes stating Kun > Post Nathema Vitiate.

I don't agree with your assessment that the Jedi duo > Valkorion. I think Obi Wan is less then a fly to him and Anakin is solidly below Vitiate.

thesithmaster
To clarify, quotes stating Kun > Post Nathema Vitiate.

I don't agree with your assessment that the Jedi duo > Valkorion. I think Obi Wan is less then a fly to him and Anakin is solidly below Vitiate.

Could you please post the quotes?

And Obi-Wan isn't fodder when Anakin is around. If Valk devotes too much attention to Obi-Wan, Anakin could close the gap. He's gonna have to divide his power between the two, and there, the Jedi team wins in a great fight.

UCanShootMyNova
"Once the most powerful and dangerous of the Dark Lords of the Sith, he ( Exar Kun ) was responsible for the deaths of millions four millennia before the rise of the Empire." - The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia.

UCanShootMyNova
And Obi-Wan isn't fodder when Anakin is around. If Valk devotes too much attention to Obi-Wan, Anakin could close the gap. He's gonna have to divide his power between the two, and there, the Jedi team wins in a great fight.

I'm not sure if Anakin is a big enough threat to split Valkorion's attention like that. Especially given the latter is prone to powerful AoE attacks.

Rockydonovang
Anakin's superior to valk yea given he wields yoda/sids raw power(not the same as potential) and is a yoda/sidious level duelist.

That being said,Valk has hax that can allow him to take rounds(telepathy), though the possibility of said hax backfiring ensures Anakin's majority imo

Rockydonovang
Bane's feats contradicts those quotes given he wasn't able to continue draining cultists in DoE despite his "inferiors" like Nihilus and Vitiate being able to do it on a planetary level.
pretty sure the reason the quote was dismissed was an authoritative figure said it only applied to canon

ChocolateMuesli
bane might just be very skilled with force drain, doesn't mean he can't be more powerful. bane's quote stands until evidence stating its invalidity is provided

thesithmaster
"Once the most powerful and dangerous of the Dark Lords of the Sith, he ( Exar Kun ) was responsible for the deaths of millions four millennia before the rise of the Empire." - The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia.

I see. However, we have two quotes stating the opposite.

"The Sith Emperor has mastered the dark side's power to become the most dominating Force-user the galaxy has ever seen."

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Codex Entry "The Emperor's Fallen Jedi Knight

"The Sith Emperor, history's most powerful dark side master, performed a ritual of incredible scope to consume the life energy of every being on his homeworld."

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Encyclopedia

thesithmaster
I'm not sure if Anakin is a big enough threat to split Valkorion's attention like that. Especially given the latter is prone to powerful AoE attacks.

Given how thoroughly Anakin wrecked Dooku, a Maul+ combatant that surpassed every Jedi bar Anakin, Mace and Yoda in skill, yes, he is a big enough threat to divide Valk's attention. Not beat him on his own, but force him to divide his power.

Rockydonovang
if valk doesn't take Anakin down with an estoric ability, he gets rekt. Aside from being less powerful, he also is physically outclassed and is a literal non factor martially.

UCanShootMyNova
I see. However, we have two quotes stating the opposite.

"The Sith Emperor has mastered the dark side's power to become the most dominating Force-user the galaxy has ever seen."

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Codex Entry "The Emperor's Fallen Jedi Knight

"The Sith Emperor, history's most powerful dark side master, performed a ritual of incredible scope to consume the life energy of every being on his homeworld."

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Encyclopedia

They don't give us a time frame for the character in question. That's like quotes stating that Palpatine is the most powerful Darksider ever. We know he did become that at some point, but he certainly wasn't during his apprenticeship to Plagueis. Similarly, while Vitiate may have become the most powerful Force user at some point during his life span, he wasn't at the time Kun is stated to be the most powerful Sith Lord meaning Kun is at a bare minimum above post Nathema Vitiate in power. That's how I view it anyways.

UCanShootMyNova
Given how thoroughly Anakin wrecked Dooku, a Maul+ combatant that surpassed every Jedi bar Anakin, Mace and Yoda in skill, yes, he is a big enough threat to divide Valk's attention. Not beat him on his own, but force him to divide his power.

Maybe he is. But as I said, Valkorion would certainly be capable of unleashing an AoE attack that, while I could but Anakin being able to defend against, I don't Kenobi being able to.

chingchangwalla
This is still being debated? Obi-Wan is the weak link and Exar is too powerful for either of the two

ChocolateMuesli
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
This is still being debated?
clearly not, you bumped it 4 days without a debate lul

HitTheAssasin
Anakin and Obi-Wan. Anakin bodies Exar and then joins Kenobi in defeating Ulic

MythLord
Is all of ComicVine migrating on here? All we need is that WollfMyth209 ccunt to join us and we'll have the complete set of retards.

Rockydonovang
Is all of ComicVine migrating on here? All we need is that WollfMyth209 ccunt to join us and we'll have the complete set of retards.
Nah, wolfmyth's better tbh

MythLord
better than who?

Rockydonovang
better than who?
better than you

MythLord
kek; WollfMyth's an absolute retard. No way in hell is he beating me. smile

Rockydonovang
kek; WollfMyth's an absolute retard. No way in hell is he beating me. smile
Please bro, we all know the lord of myth and lordof the light is one and the same.

And wolfy>LOTL

MythLord
I don't have Obi speedblitzing Arcann, tho. smile

Rockydonovang
I don't have Obi speedblitzing Arcann, tho. smile myth is erkan confirmed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.