Brussels Bomber shot; Explosion at train station

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/06/20/brussels-train-station-evacuated-amid-reports-explosion-gunshots.html

ArtificialGlory
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-attacks-brussels-idUSKBN19B2WK

Here's an article from a more reliable source than Foxnews.

carthage
Yeah I just posted that one because it was the first to come up

jaden101
He's dead and killed no one. Same in Paris yesterday. Hopefully in future they're all this inept.

Surtur
Yet another terror attack? Wow okay. I'm sick of it.

Surtur
Shit my bad, I don't wanna upset people. I called out an injustice so in order to make it right I need to call out others:

Trump is a liar who has made bad choices.

Sex trafficking is wrong.

Those Epi-Pen people need to drop the price.

The rainforests guys, save them.

Net neutrality, it's an issue.

Gang violence, curse it.

Brussel sprouts just do not taste good.

Migrant rape in Germany, not a good thing.

BackFire
That reminds me. There isn't a net neutrality thread here is there? There really should be.

Surtur
Starving children in Africa, another injustice I forgot to talk about, because we need to talk about them all.

Good thing nobody died here, it's going to suck when the next Islamic terror attack kills someone and I have to bring up other injustices in the thread sad

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
Shit my bad, I don't wanna upset people. I called out an injustice so in order to make it right I need to call out others:

Trump is a liar who has made bad choices.

Sex trafficking is wrong.

Those Epi-Pen people need to drop the price.

The rainforests guys, save them.

Net neutrality, it's an issue.

Gang violence, curse it.

Brussel sprouts just do not taste good.

Migrant rape in Germany, not a good thing.

whatever you need to do to keep from demonizing all muslims thumb up

Uchiha_Macho
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Yeah... well Muslims deserve to be demonised. You'd demonize today's neo-nazis, despite having a more peaceful ideology than the modern day Mohamed currently, wouldn't you? Most Neo-Nazi's are peaceful individuals who only stand by a 'hate fueled ideology'. blah blah blah.

It constantly amazes me how inept Muslims are. How hard would it be to just find a crowd of people at a busy lunch place, stand among, then blow yourself up? I guess somewhere in their defective brains they think that doing it in some high profile place it will receive more publicity.

Uchiha_Macho
IMO this happened because muslims are opressed in Europe, we need to embrase Shariah law so that these gentlemen will not feel the need to cause terror

Surtur

Remember Bash, BE MAD AT ALL INJUSTICE OR NONE. Practice it.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by jaden101
He's dead and killed no one. Same in Paris yesterday. Hopefully in future they're all this inept.

Hopefully yeah.

Darth Thor

No it's better to be part of the problem by hate mongering thumb up

Bashar Teg

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/640x360/p03z0v23.jpg

Beniboybling
Another thread hijacked by Surtur's idiocy. Sad.

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Another thread hijacked by Surtur's idiocy. Sad.

Woah woah woah now. I was told to let the infinite Wisdom of Lestov imbue my soul. This is his wisdom: care about all of it or none of it.

I wouldn't want another novel written that contains a lot of words but says mostly nothing.

Originally posted by Darth Thor
No it's better to be part of the problem by hate mongering thumb up

As opposed to just being part of the problem by deflecting to Christianity or white supremacy every time a muslim explodes himself?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.