firestorm vs sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
i've not followed current fs at all but know the classic version very well. if there is a big difference between current ronnie as fs and the classic, feel free to show it and comment on either versions or both. thumb up

Galan007
Isn't Sersi a fan of telepathic shenanigans? I only ask because no version of FS has fared particularly well against TP.

leonidas
Originally posted by Galan007
Isn't Sersi a fan of telepathic shenanigans? I only ask because no version of FS has fared particularly well against TP.

not her go to for sure, but she can def bring the tp if necessary. thought i recalled fs having some tp resistance. hrm. let's assume she wins a small percentage off the bat then via tp. say...3/10 guaranteed that way. how go the other 7? can he still pull a majority?

Galan007
He's got some resistence, sure, but not enough to shut her out entirely.

As for the other battles: I think pre-Flashpoint FS could pull a majority for sure... He's got feats out the wazoo. thumb up

Glorificus
Sersi.

DarkSaint85
Someone's salty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.