Bane vs. Rorschach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
H2H only

Silent Master
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t543649.html

NemeBro
Rorshach should win even hand-to-hand. Strength might be close, but Rorshach is faster by a significant margin.

h1a8
Bane wins easily

KingD19
Hahaha. Put Bane against Ozy and see how long he lasts.

h1a8
Originally posted by KingD19
Hahaha. Put Bane against Ozy and see how long he lasts. Ozy would win over Bane.

KingD19
Originally posted by h1a8
Ozy would win over Bane.

That's f*cking obvious. But Bane wouldn't be able to withstand a beating like Ror did. Being slightly superhuman in strength himself and being so durable means Bane's hits will feel like mosquito bites in comparison to Ozy launching him across the room with every hit.

h1a8
That's f*cking obvious. But Bane wouldn't be able to withstand a beating like Ror did. Being slightly superhuman in strength himself and being so durable means Bane's hits will feel like mosquito bites in comparison to Ozy launching him across the room with every hit. Bane can simply break Ror neck or his back. Ror can't really hit or hurt Bane (if he manages to hit him).

KingD19
Ozy couldn't do it and look how easily he was launching Rorschach and Nite-Owl all across that room. While on the other hand the other heroes were casually shattering bone and one-shotting people.

Another L for Bane.

h1a8
Ozy couldn't do it and look how easily he was launching Rorschach and Nite-Owl all across that room. While on the other hand the other heroes were casually shattering bone and one-shotting people.

Another L for Bane. Ozy didn't try to snap Ror neck. He punched and kicked him.

KingD19
Ozy didn't try to snap Ror neck. He punched and kicked him.

One of those kicks sent him 20 feet face first into a marble column(undoubtedly stone unlike Bane's). And he bounced off and hit the marble floor and slid a bit. If that didn't break his neck or even crack his skull, how will Bane?

h1a8
One of those kicks sent him 20 feet face first into a marble column(undoubtedly stone unlike Bane's). And he bounced off and hit the marble floor and slid a bit. If that didn't break his neck or even crack his skull, how will Bane? So why didn't you argue this great durability of Ror against the other members here in other threads? Are you baiting me?

KingD19
So why didn't you argue this great durability of Ror against the other members here in other threads? Are you baiting me?

Because usually in other threads someone else has pointed his feats out. Also I'm usually arguing against Rorschach in threads.

So no idea where you're getting that from.

h1a8
Because usually in other threads someone else has pointed his feats out. Also I'm usually arguing against Rorschach in threads.

So no idea where you're getting that from. I'm talking about arguing FOR Rorschach. I have been arguing against many members ALONE. You never came in and helped at all.

KingD19
I'm talking about arguing FOR Rorschach. I have been arguing against many members ALONE. You never came in and helped at all.

Usually the threads with Rorschach in them have me rooting for his opponent, as the Watchmen-verse, like Nolan-verse is an amazing cinematic world, but it's people aren't meant for battleboards as they're barely above normal action heroes.

tkitna
Bane should beat Rorschach in my opinion.

John Murdoch
This is another loss for Bane.

- Quickness goes by a large margin to Rorschach: he disappeared from a police officer's field of vision in the Comedian's apartment WHILE the officer was looking and shooting straight at him.
- Plenty of striking strength: Rorschach launched a SWAT member in full gear backwards a yard with a hit in the apartment escape scene. This knocked a few other SWAT members backwards into the corner wall behind them.
- By feats, Rorschach has WAY higher durability and pain tolerance than Bane: taking multiple hits from police officers (some using batons), breaking through a window from the above-mentioned apartment and landing on the ground ready to combat the waiting police officers, walking in Antarctica with just his suit, trenchcoat, pants, fedora, and ink-blot mask on getting soccer kicked by and taking quite a few strikes from Ozy.

Bonus feats that could factor into the fight:
- Ror is far more acrobatic, jumping from rooftop to rooftop entering Manhattan's facility and launching himself up a fire escape doing a muscle-up movement.
- It'd take about a half-second for Walter Kovacs to deduce that he should go for Bane's mask.

John Murdoch
To H1 and KingD19:

This is a simple case of the fighting feats in Nolan's Bat-verse being below (sometimes significantly) those in Snyder's Watchmen. Snyder always has characters are superhuman in fighting and acrobatic capabilities, usually with striking feats and long-distance jumps, which would mean in a fight where a dude who is quick and can hit like a superheavyweight gets pitted against a lumbering brute that has plenty of strength but isn't that fast = the lumbering brute gets a loss.

Inhuman
Snyder feats seem exaggerated for the fact he uses slow Motion in everything. Doesn't mean the characters are all super human.

Arachnid1
Rorschach beats the shit out of Bane. He honestly doesn't even struggle that much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.