Mandalorian fight read OP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathslash
Mandalore the Indomitable vs Mandalore the Ultimate vs Canderous Ordo vs Pre Vizla vs Jango Fett vs Boba Fett

1. H2H/melee only
2. Shoot out
3. They each get 100 warriors

They fight on Felucia

Rockydonovang
team 2.

slayne
Ultimate.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
team 2.
Lmfao dude

Rockydonovang
---

Zenwolf
It's not a team fight Rocky.

Rockydonovang
Oh fck, nvm

Rockydonovang
I wonder if being a more ranged fighter(like say jango/boba) has an advantage in a group battle featuring melee combatants(manadlore/visla)

darthbane77
Boba

deathslash
I wonder if being a more ranged fighter(like say jango/boba) has an advantage in a group battle featuring melee combatants(manadlore/visla) that was the idea. The Indomitable was capable of challenging Ulic Qel-Droma and The Ultimate ragdolled Malak. Jango and Boba both have some pretty good melee feats though (killing a dozen Jedi and fighting against Vader respectively), so I wanted to know who is is the best in melee, shooting, and who was generally the best leader.

Rockydonovang
don't ever cite boba vs vader as a feat, like ever

deathslash
don't ever cite boba vs vader as a feat, like ever Your right. A much better feat would be boba beating on Luke (although that's current canon and not legends) or training jaina.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.