8 Filipino Christians Killed for Refusing to Recite Islamic Creed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
http://www.christianpost.com/news/8-filipino-christians-killed-refusing-recite-islamic-creed-186213/

Henry_Pym
Sad stuff, I used to date a Pinay chick and I remember talking about visiting her folks who lived in a rural area and they had anti-white Islamist patrols looking for people to use for propaganda against the west. I can't think of what the group was called though but we decided against it.

Probably 6 years ago now.

Lestov16
Well hey, the US needs those resources

Surtur
Utterly disgusting. Religion of peace strikes again.

Bashar Teg
and as usual in these situations, surt has a hardon that could cut diamonds. go on then surt. enjoy this. have fun. thumb up

Lestov16
Originally posted by Surtur

Trump thinks it a great faith, to the point he gave it's most radical members $110 billion in weapons.

Robtard
The Philippines is a serious shit-hole right now, largely in part to it's corrupt (and insane, imo) president. No, this specific incident likely has nothing to do with President Duterte, but it's small beans compared to the other atrocities happening over there.

vansonbee
I thought the Filipino Trump would do something against these thug terrorist. Maybe, its time to leave those poor drug users alone and actually invest time.

Steve Zodiac
Daesh affiliates really aren't most Muslims. Hatemongering pointless thread. Very sad when any terrorists kill anyone.

Surtur
Originally posted by Lestov16
Trump thinks it a great faith, to the point he gave it's most radical members $110 billion in weapons.

Good to know Trump is no longer an Islamaphobe.

socool8520
I would have just recited it.

Darth Thor

Yeah because a gang of Daesh related hooligans is clearly representative of Islam.

Again your desire for a "Muslims vs Non-Muslims" world is made pretty clear in every thread you post.

Originally posted by socool8520
I would have just recited it.

Yeah why not? Can always worship Jesus when they're not looking. Nobody can force faith into people's hearts.

Surtur
No, your desire to try to twist everything into "muslims vs non-muslims" becomes clear because you won't stop talking about it.

The problem is not muslims, the problem is Islam.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Lestov16

No, first he admitted that Qatar was a huge supporter of terrorism, then he sold them billions of dollars worth of weapons.

We gotta fund that war on terror, and that includes arming the enemies apparently.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Robtard
The Philippines is a serious shit-hole right now, largely in part to it's corrupt (and insane, imo) president. No, this specific incident likely has nothing to do with President Duterte, but it's small beans compared to the other atrocities happening over there.

Citation needed where you got this "corrupt" opinion of yours.

I personally live in the town the president lives. His house is 4km from where I live and I've met him personally a few times.

He uses public transportation, his home is smaller than mine, he dresses in simple clothes. He won because he has always been seen as tough but fair and that he isn't sen as corrupt like your traditional politician (especially in third worlds like over here).

At most you can say he's got a lot of mistresses, maybe. He's not perfect, sure. But relative to the level of corruption you ppl are used to (and are willing to vote into office) he's not even in the same planet IMO.

If you stuck to your dislike over his hardline position on drugs, then you'd have a point (somewhat). But I would need to know where you got this "corrupt" idea of yours.

Surtur
Weird, right?

Study: Muslims Responsible for Disproportionate Amount of Anti-Semitic Attacks in Many European Countries

Where would Muslims even pick up a hatred of Jews from? I'm struggling to grasp what caused it. I'll just blame politics. Or maybe they were just secretly nazis pretending to be Muslims?

I await the next ground breaking totally surprising study that proves that a person gets wet if you pour a bucket of water on them.

Darth Thor
No, your desire to try to twist everything into "muslims vs non-muslims" becomes clear because you won't stop talking about it.

The problem is not muslims, the problem is Islam.

Nah the problem is racists and bigots and haters like yourself.

Surtur
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Nah the problem is racists and bigots and haters like yourself.

You're too stupid to know what racism means though, so you're kinda done, you dig?

What do you think about my previous post? Or the thousands of cases of female genital mutilation in the UK in the last year? White supremacists did it, right?

Darth Thor
Weird, right?

Study: Muslims Responsible for Disproportionate Amount of Anti-Semitic Attacks in Many European Countries

Where would Muslims even pick up a hatred of Jews from? I'm struggling to grasp what caused it. I'll just blame politics. Or maybe they were just secretly nazis pretending to be Muslims?

I await the next ground breaking totally surprising study that proves that a person gets wet if you pour a bucket of water on them.

Yes I'm sure it has nothing to do with the political climate. The Israel/Palestinian conflict is sure to be a non-factor laughing out loud

Surtur
Yes I'm sure it has nothing to do with the political climate. The Israel/Palestinian conflict is sure to be a non-factor laughing out loud

Lol yeah, keep blaming politics. It's easier than the abhorrent religion. Let me guess, the female genital mutilations were just politics too? Thousands in the UK in the last year. Politics, right?

Darth Thor
You're too stupid to know what racism means though, so you're kinda done, you dig?

What do you think about my previous post? Or the thousands of cases of female genital mutilation in the UK in the last year? White supremacists did it, right?

Lol my intellect is actually about 3 levels above yours.

So you gonna answer the question now instead of derailing the movie forum with your hate:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/t643719.html

Are you a proud racist, or at least a slightly ashamed one?

Darth Thor
Lol yeah, keep blaming politics. It's easier than the abhorrent religion. Let me guess, the female genital mutilations were just politics too? Thousands in the UK in the last year. Politics, right?

What/who exactly are you blaming for that?

As far as I understand female mutilation mainly happens among Somalians.

IOW you're using Islamaphobia as another way for you to hate on blacks without saying "I hate blacks".

You see I'm like 3 steps ahead of your dumb ass laughing out loud

Surtur
Lol, 3 steps ahead? You are too stupid to even realize Muslims are not a race.

Keep digging that hole. The false sense of intellectual superiority is a nice touch.

Darth Thor

Keep digging that hole. The false sense of intellectual superiority is a nice touch.

You're right muslims are not a race. Which is why most racists like yourself can use Islamaphobia as a way to be racist using that loophole.

Thing is though you ain't fooling no one but your own dumb ass laughing out loud

Surtur
You're right muslims are not a race. Which is why most racists like yourself can use Islamaphobia as a way to be racist using that loophole.

Thing is though you ain't fooling no one but your own dumb ass laughing out loud

Lol are you stupid? They aren't a race, anyone saying anything about them is not racist. So it is not an excuse to be racist because they aren't a race.

You can't comprehend this, truly?

Darth Thor
Lol try to actually comprehend my statements before acccusing others of being stupid. Because lacking basic comprehension skills isn't helpful your case.

Surtur
Lol try to actually comprehend my statements before acccusing others of being stupid. Because lacking basic comprehension skills isn't helpful your case.

Lol your statements aren't complex bro, you're just not bright. Muslims are not a race. Your rationale that...that is being used as a racism loophole is frankly retarded as f*ck.

Adam_PoE

You know that not all Somalis are Muslims, right? And that Somali Christians also practice female circumcision?

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
You know that not all Somalis are Muslims, right? And that Somali Christians also practice female circumcision?

Did any of the shit you just typed cancel out that Muslims are not a race?

Darth Thor
Lol your statements aren't complex bro, you're just not bright. Muslims are not a race. Your rationale that...that is being used as a racism loophole is frankly retarded as f*ck.

Funny that your responses show you still fail to grasp my "non complex" statements.

But hey you called me "bro" even though I could be a Black Muslim. So yay improvement.

Surtur
Funny that your responses show you still fail to grasp my "non complex" statements.

But hey you called me "bro" even though I could be a Black Muslim. So yay improvement.

Lol dude, your statements flat out said that a racism loophole was being used in order to be racist because Muslims are not a race. So in other words, acting racist while having a way to claim you aren't truly racist, that was your asinine claim.

Are you saying that wasn't what you were saying? Cuz if it wasn't then you lack the intellectual capacity to properly convey your thoughts.

carthage
Hard to tell whose more retarded Rob or Thor for consistently taking the bait and responding to his posts, even though you've made it abundantly clear that you think he's wrong yet continue to engage with his so called "racist" opinions for pages. Keep pushing that stone up a hill, maybe you'll actually convince him of your own rightness with da facts

At least Beni is having some fun mocking him, Thor is actually self righteous enough to rage quit with his postslaughing out loud How sad

carthage
Hard to tell whose more retarded Rob or Thor for consistently taking the bait and responding to his posts, even though you've made it abundantly clear that you think he's wrong yet continue to engage with his so called "racist" opinions for innumerable pages. Keep pushing that stone up a hill, maybe you'll actually convince him of your own rightness with da facts and spamming the GDF while you're at it. Rob is notorious for this just look at the Movie forum with his Quan shitposting

At least Beni is having some fun mocking him, Thor is actually self righteous enough to rage quit with his postslaughing out loud How sad

Surtur
Originally posted by carthage
Hard to tell whose more retarded Rob or Thor for consistently taking the bait and responding to his posts, even though you've made it abundantly clear that you think he's wrong yet continue to engage with his so called "racist" opinions for pages. Keep pushing that stone up a hill, maybe you'll actually convince him of your own rightness with da facts

LMAO, exactly. The false sense of intellectual superiority he carries around with him truly make his posts entertaining.

It's like that episode of King of the Hill where Peggy thought she was a respected artist and then whoops, her peers turn out to be retards. Except it's way funnier cuz it's real.

But shh, allow him to continue to respond. My master plan to be racist without being racist. Muahahahahaha.

carthage
-

carthage
Can't delete posts Mobile ****k

Adam_PoE
Did any of the shit you just typed cancel out that Muslims are not a race?

It was not meant to. It cancels out the notion that female circumcision is a Muslim phenomenon, and your point along with it.

Surtur
IMO Thor is the more retarded out of him and Rob. Rob wouldn't be dumb enough to continually argue the nonsense Thor does.

This person will think Muslims are a race and then more or less fight to the death(the internet version of fighting to the death) to keep that notion alive and excuse the idiocy.

Look at my thing about female genital mutilation. Guarantee you if I'd posted something negative about Christians, a topic, they wouldn't feel the need to come point out Muslims do it too and all that, even if they did do it too. If I came into a topic they made about Christians and pointed it out? Whining about thread derailments would commence.

Which of course is why the next time they do so, I will do that big grin

Surtur

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
It was not meant to. It cancels out the notion that female circumcision is a Muslim phenomenon, and your point along with it.

What is the dominant religion in Somalia? What percentage of the population do you feel Christians make up?

Stigma
What is the dominant religion in Somalia? What percentage of the population do you feel Christians make up? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Somalia

Well, it seems that Somalia is 99.9% Muslim.

BTW

Surtur
Lol wow, 99% Muslim, but dem Christians!

Stigma
Indeed.

Christians, Buddists, Hindus and other religious or non-religious groups make up 0.1% of the Somali populaiton.

Also, when your state law is Sharia law, you know you're doing something wrong LOL

Beniboybling
LMAO, exactly. The false sense of intellectual superiority he carries around with him truly make his posts entertaining.

It's like that episode of King of the Hill where Peggy thought she was a respected artist and then whoops, her peers turn out to be retards. Except it's way funnier cuz it's real.

But shh, allow him to continue to respond. My master plan to be racist without being racist. Muahahahahaha. Originally posted by Surtur
IMO Thor is the more retarded out of him and Rob. Rob wouldn't be dumb enough to continually argue the nonsense Thor does.

This person will think Muslims are a race and then more or less fight to the death(the internet version of fighting to the death) to keep that notion alive and excuse the idiocy.

Look at my thing about female genital mutilation. Guarantee you if I'd posted something negative about Christians, a topic, they wouldn't feel the need to come point out Muslims do it too and all that, even if they did do it too. If I came into a topic they made about Christians and pointed it out? Whining about thread derailments would commence.

Which of course is why the next time they do so, I will do that big grin Look how happy Suturd is, who will break it to him that Carth doesn't want to be his friend? sad

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Stigma
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Somalia

Well, it seems that Somalia is 99.9% Muslim.

BTW

And exactly what percentage of Muslims do Somalians make up Lol

You're just proving my point that your Anti-Muslim/Islam stance is a loophole for you to get out of being named as a racist. But you're not fooling any of the half intelligent posters here.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by carthage

Are you ever going to actually make an intelligent argument yourself or just sit on the sidelines accusing others of being retarded. Because you do realise no ones actually taking you seriously right Lmao

And Lol at me raging on this thread

Now this guy is raging:

You're too stupid to know what racism means though,

are you stupid? They aren't a race, anyone saying anything about them is not racist. So it is not an excuse to be racist because they aren't a race.

You can't comprehend this, truly?

Your rationale that...that is being used as a racism loophole is frankly retarded as f*ck.

Darth Thor
Lol dude, your statements flat out said that a racism loophole was being used in order to be racist because Muslims are not a race. So in other words, acting racist while having a way to claim you aren't truly racist, that was your asinine claim.

Are you saying that wasn't what you were saying? Cuz if it wasn't then you lack the intellectual capacity to properly convey your thoughts.

Hey well done. You are capable of getting it. Yet you're still claiming I said "Muslims are a Race" laughing out loud

I think you need to start quoting me on that so you can see for yourself the mental gymnastics you're taking.

Emperordmb
You can argue Surtur's contempt for Islam extends to the point of unfairly painting them all with the same brush or to the point of irrationality, however it's extremely obvious that it is a contempt for Islamic ideology and culture, not a contempt for brown skin.

If you want you can make the argument that his contempt for Islam extends too far or too unfairly, however suggesting that he's a racist is completely unsubstantiated.

Beniboybling
Good ol' dmb, always looking out for his boy Surt.

Surtur
And exactly what percentage of Muslims do Somalians make up Lol

You're just proving my point that your Anti-Muslim/Islam stance is a loophole for you to get out of being named as a racist. But you're not fooling any of the half intelligent posters here.

Lol you're too stupid to know Muslims aren't a race, and too stupid to realize your asinine excuse is retarded.

The idea was "but Christians!" but no, 99% of Somalians are Muslim.

Muslims are not a race, thus it makes no sense to try to use them for same racist loophole. In other words: your explanation doesn't hold up.

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Good ol' dmb, always looking out for his boy Surt.

As opposed to the cheerleading you and others put on, of course.

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
You can argue Surtur's contempt for Islam extends to the point of unfairly painting them all with the same brush or to the point of irrationality, however it's extremely obvious that it is a contempt for Islamic ideology and culture, not a contempt for brown skin.

If you want you can make the argument that his contempt for Islam extends too far or too unfairly, however suggesting that he's a racist is completely unsubstantiated.

No see the logic is that I'm racist, and I'm using Muslims as an excuse to be racist because Muslims aren't a race and thus it's a racist loophole I am using.

What? The logic makes total and complete sense.

Beniboybling
As opposed to the cheerleading you and others put on, of course. yeah i didn't wanna say, but its probably out of pity. billy no mates. sad

Surtur
yeah i didn't wanna say, but its probably out of pity. billy no mates. sad

You cheerlead for others out of pity? Cool I guess. What do you pity about Darth Thor?

Beniboybling
We already know your comprehension skills are lacking Surt, not need to press the point. sick

Surtur
We already know your comprehension skills are lacking Surt, not need to press the point. sick

They aren't lacking. Either you were talking about yourself or pathetically talking about me, and I assume the "no mates" line was in reference to the "My Buddy" stuff if that is the case lol.

I apologize, I didn't figure you'd be that sad so I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Beniboybling
Alright Surt, the comprehension comment was a joke but this is beginning to get painful now. sick

Surtur
Alright Surt, the comprehension comment was a joke but this is beginning to get painful now. sick

So the pathetic "billy no mates" line was inspired by...what?

If it was just random trolling that's cool, no need to be afraid to admit it.

MythLord
Y'know Beni, you could actually debunk their arguments as oppose to acting like a goddamn condescending cuck needlessly. smile

Surtur
Originally posted by MythLord
Y'know Beni, you could actually debunk their arguments as oppose to acting like a goddamn condescending cuck needlessly. smile

I guarantee you in his mind he feels he has debunked them.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by MythLord
Y'know Beni, you could actually debunk their arguments as oppose to acting like a goddamn condescending cuck needlessly. smile What arguments Myth, Surturd's blabberings don't count. smile

Surtur
Surturd, clever boy.

Beniboybling
Would you prefer Surtard?

toplel
sorry but islam isn't a religion lol it's a political ideology so they can find a reason for doing all the stupid shit they do. merkel killed europe by letting so many of them in

Beniboybling
Originally posted by toplel
i is smart

Surtur
Would you prefer Surtard?

It's hard to decide which one is superior. Which one do you feel really speaks to your intellect?

Ursumeles
Lol @this discussions.

Islamophobic =/= racists.
Islam = Religion.
Muslims =/= race.

Christ. Or is saying Christ islamophobic?

Stigma
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Lol @this discussions.

Islam = Religion.
Muslims =/= race.

thumb up

Surtur
Lol @this discussions.

Islam = Religion.
Muslims =/= race.

But wait no you have to get the logic going on here to truly grasp the beauty of it. The logic is I am racist, but I talk about Muslims and use them as a sort of racist loophole because it's not a race.

Now that I've explained it I am sure it makes total sense.

Beniboybling
Lol @this discussions.

Islam = Religion.
Muslims =/= race.

Christ. Or is saying Christ islamophobic? no bro, islam is a political idealogy, keep up.

Ursumeles
THERE IS NO LOGIC.
THAT DOESN'T MAKES ANY SENSE.

@Beni Tbh, you can say that Islam (or any religion for that matter) is a political idealogy, tho I wouldn't say it like that.

Surtur
THERE IS NO LOGIC.
THAT DOESN'T MAKES ANY SENSE.

@Beni Tbh, you can say that Islam (or any religion for that matter) is a political idealogy, tho I wouldn't say it like that.

How can you even imply it doesn't make sense? Next you'll tell me a person putting forth that logic just isn't very bright.

toplel
islam is evil i've experienced it first hand

Beniboybling
where did they hurt u sad

toplel
on my penis

Beniboybling
https://imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/1459051223.png

Darth Thor

His contempt for Islam/Muslims definitely does extend too far and too unfairly, and I think it's pretty clear that extends from his "Pro-American, Pro-White" and "Anti-coloured people and their cultures" ideology.

Islam as Relgion is really not very different to Christianity and Judaism. More progressive for for it's time in fact (in terms of things like racial equality).

However out of those 3 faiths Surtur has a problem specifically with Islam which has very few white followers and is predominantly full of Arabs, Asians and some Africans. He also wants an enemy not closely related to America. And he's made many comments in the past which show he's not the biggest fan of black people.

Just look at this female circumcision thing he's harping on about, blaming Muslims and Islam for. He knows very well it's predominantly a Somalian issue. Yet he's getting around the race card by naming it an Islamic issue.

Oh and btw I don't think it's a coincidence that most the pro-White racist groups are also the biggest Muslim haters. So there definitely is a direct correlation there IMHO.

Kjam
Yeah, attacks on Islam are not attacks on a race. End of discussion. This is coming form a genuine racist. Islam generally hasn't modernised like christianity has, for the most part. Ironically the worst and most medieval practices of Christianity today come form places like Uganda and other African countries. Surt however, concentrates on Islam for two reasons.

1) Most of the terrosim in west comes from Islamic fundamentalists currently, especially as they still make up a small minority
2) Islam at it's core is more morally objectionable than christianity comparative to western values.

You can make it a Race issue if you want. I for example, don't think it's any coincidence that the ancestral religion of of the white man is leagues more tolerant than the predominant religion of the brown man. And yes, on that metric, christiany is >>>>>> Islam. Thor, If you think Islam is not an idea and just reflection of Arabs, Asians and Africans than any rascim towards them is perfectly justified.

Emperordmb
His contempt for Islam/Muslims definitely does extend too far and too unfairly, and I think it's pretty clear that extends from his "Pro-American, Pro-White" and "Anti-coloured people and their cultures" ideology.
I think he has good reason for the pedestal he holds America on, and it's no stretch to say that most western nations are superior culturally to non-western nations, and western nations tend to have a larger white population. Most people who are reasonable would recognize that this isn't due to the racial superiority of white people, but rather how history, economics, and culture played out in different geographic regions of the world, however that doesn't change that western civilization is more culturally advanced than say the middle east.

I'm opposed to the extent of Surtur's stances, but it's obvious that his criticisms are of ideology and culture as opposed to attempting to make a point about the racial superiority of white people.

Islam as Relgion is really not very different to Christianity and Judaism. More progressive for for it's time in fact (in terms of things like racial equality).

However out of those 3 faiths Surtur has a problem specifically with Islam which has very few white followers and is predominantly full of Arabs, Asians and some Africans. He also wants an enemy not closely related to America. And he's made many comments in the past which show he's not the biggest fan of black people.

Just look at this female circumcision thing he's harping on about, blaming Muslims and Islam for. He knows very well it's predominantly a Somalian issue. Yet he's getting around the race card by naming it an Islamic issue.
Surtur isn't exactly fond of the other religions as well, and I've gotten into a very aggressive discussion with him in the past over his comments on Christianity, so he's hardly fond of any religion and thinks its all retarded.

He does place a special emphasis on Islam, however I think that's due to the modern prevalence of Islamic terrorism when compared to Judaism, Christianity, or any other religion, as well as the humans rights abuses that take place in the middle east, and the negative impact the migrant crisis has had on Europe. It's very obvious from Surtur's posting history that he gives way more of a shit about those things than about whether or not the people doing them were brown or white.

Oh and btw I don't think it's a coincidence that most the pro-White racist groups are also the biggest Muslim haters. So there definitely is a direct correlation there IMHO.
Yes because white nationalists tend to racialize culture and hate brown people. If a white nationalist perceives Western Culture to be a white construct, and perceives an Islamic culture comprising of mostly brown people to stand in direct opposition to Western civilization, and given that they already would hate a brown person just for existing, if they view a bunch of brown people committing terrorism, of course they're going to hate Muslims.

Someone could hate Muslims without racializing culture at all though, they could say Western Culture is the greatest culture in the world and not have a problem with a racial minority within Western Culture, yet still perceive Islam to be bad on the basis of an ideological opposition to western culture and on the basis of how Islamic ideology motivates most of the terrorist attacks in the modern world. It would be possible for someone to loathe Islam to the horrific extent of wanting all Muslims to be executed for their beliefs and not give a shit about anyone's skin color.

The white supremacist perspective almost always leads to an anti-Islamic perspective, however an anti-Islamic perspective can very easily exist without any racial motivations whatsoever. Just because one group tends to hold a certain point of view doesn't mean that you can implicate someone with a similar point of view as holding that group's ideology.

You know who would be absolutely disgusted by white people oppressing black people? Black supremacists, and the reasoning why black supremacists would extremely passionately hate white people oppressing black people is very obvious, however you can very easily hold the point of view that oppressing black people is wrong without being a black supremacist.

Surtur has a very clear contempt for Islamic ideology and culture, for which he cites human rights abuses and terrorism, and clearly holds western civilization in high regard (for a very good reason). I have never seen Surtur make any attempt to racialize the cultural difference between western nations and middle eastern nations, and everything I've seen suggests his contempt for Islam is based upon an ideological premise rather than a racial one even if you want to argue his premise or reasoning is flawed.

Simply put, Surtur doesn't make any attempt to bring race into discussions about Islam, his objections to Islam are ones that can very easily exist without any sort of racial bias, and the only thing to substantiate your claim that he's just a sneaky racist is the fact that white supremacists hate Islam and that Islam is made-up of predominantly brown people. Which is to say you have no evidence, because holding a similar stance to a group doesn't mean you have the same ideology as a group, and just because a culture or ideology is comprised of a specific demographic doesn't mean you can't criticize that group without hating that demographic.

For all I know Surtur could be a raging white supremacist with KKK robes, a hanging tree, and paintings of brutally murdered black people hanging on a wall, but until there's any actual evidence suggesting his contempt for Islam is in any way racially motivated, then accusations that he's just a racist have no place in this discussion.

Kjam
Very well done DMB.

Unfortunately, Thor has found himself in a sticky dilemma. By claiming criticism of Islam is an attack on brown people, he has directly associated the religion with said race. Meaning that the worst atrocities committed in the name of Islam are now a racial problem as oppose to one regarding cultures and ideas.

Surtur

Lol nope. I've never said I was pro white or anti-colored.

Stop peddling this BS. It's the lazy argument people always make. Nobody says Islam is the only religion that contains horrifying things. The difference is that in the current age we live in whenever we have terror attacks motivated by religion that religion is usually Islam.

So either you're lying or just ignorant. I've spoken plenty about Christians in the religion forum. It's just that they currently aren't the ones doing a majority of terror attacks. It's sad that you have to try to make this about race when this isn't about their race, but their beliefs.

As for black people, I've spoken at length about the high crime rate in these communities in the past. That is my issue. We see them hoot and holler more over a cop shooting someone than all the unsolved black on black crimes. I know these facts are unpleasant, but I'm not going to shield you from the truth because it hurts your feelings. 105 shootings in Chicago over the weekend, 15 deaths. Yeah, I have a big f*cking problem with that.

You also know very where most Somalians follow Islam. Every single time a topic even slightly critical about Islam goes up or a topic where followers of Islam did something wrong you have to charge in there to try to suggest it's "racist" to talk about these things. You do not do this for topics about Christians doing things though.

Just call it what it is: White supremacists. That is more or less what you mean by "Pro White". White supremacists tend to not like any group that isn't white.

Beniboybling
Surtur is a raging white supremacist with KKK robes, a hanging tree, and paintings of brutally murdered black people hanging on a wallCould have just started and ended with this DMB, would have saved time.

Surtur
laughing

Darth Thor
Will address you later DMB.

Surtur you're just rambling and not actually listening (like most bigots).

Originally posted by Kjam
Very well done DMB.

Unfortunately, Thor has found himself in a sticky dilemma. By claiming criticism of Islam is an attack on brown people, he has directly associated the religion with said race. Meaning that the worst atrocities committed in the name of Islam are now a racial problem as oppose to one regarding cultures and ideas.

No you're not getting it.

It's the same people, The racists, and the Islam haters. Just look at the EDL or the BNP here (in UK). It's the same with most racists in the US.

Here I'll let someone smart explain it to you and Surtur:

https://youtu.be/NSuLlpJgqiM

Kjam
Yes I 'get it'.

You're trying to say that it's impossible to have criticism of Islam without being a racist. We 'get it'. It's just stupid. I doesn't matter if the EDL hegemony hates Islam, they are very right to. This argument is just a deflection because you know that you can't actually defend both islamic dogma or islamic centers of power in the middle east. So you return to the reflexive operandi that labels dissenting opinions as bigotry.

If Islam is bigotry than bigotry is something that should be applauded.

Darth Thor
I think he has good reason for the pedestal he holds America on, and it's no stretch to say that most western nations are superior culturally to non-western nations, and western nations tend to have a larger white population. Most people who are reasonable would recognize that this isn't due to the racial superiority of white people, but rather how history, economics, and culture played out in different geographic regions of the world, however that doesn't change that western civilization is more culturally advanced than say the middle east.

Yeah but kind of ruined by the need to impose your values all over the world, even if it means bombing them, selling them weapons, and placing puppet leaders there to do your bidding.

That's when the "pedestal he holds America on" because more fascism than an appreciation for higher values.

I'm opposed to the extent of Surtur's stances, but it's obvious that his criticisms are of ideology and culture as opposed to attempting to make a point about the racial superiority of white people.

I don't think that's obvious at all.

Look at any deaths or terrorists he brings up as an issue. It's always coloured terrorists or white people getting killed. He has no issue with White Supremacist killings at all. Probably because aside from the killing their ideologies are overall pretty close to his.

Surtur isn't exactly fond of the other religions as well, and I've gotten into a very aggressive discussion with him in the past over his comments on Christianity, so he's hardly fond of any religion and thinks its all retarded.

Which proves my point. He's not "fond" of other religions, but only continuously hates on Islam and Muslims. I think it's pretty obvious why. Because in terms of the actual ideology there's hardly any difference.

He does place a special emphasis on Islam, however I think that's due to the modern prevalence of Islamic terrorism when compared to Judaism, Christianity, or any other religion, as well as the humans rights abuses that take place in the middle east, and the negative impact the migrant crisis has had on Europe. It's very obvious from Surtur's posting history that he gives way more of a shit about those things than about whether or not the people doing them were brown or white.

That just goes back to his "America and the West are supreme" fascist ideology. Islam's just easy pickings for him from that point of view.

But if you want to get into it, look at places like China and North Korea. They're no muslim countries, and look at the massive human rights abuses there.

Tends to happen in under developed countries. But then look at muslim countires like Malyasia. They're hardly brewing terrorists there.

And the whole terrorism attacks is politically motivated. Maybe stop invading and occupying and arming other countries and then see what the situation looks like. Instead of just hating for the sake of hating.

Yes because white nationalists tend to racialize culture and hate brown people. If a white nationalist perceives Western Culture to be a white construct, and perceives an Islamic culture comprising of mostly brown people to stand in direct opposition to Western civilization, and given that they already would hate a brown person just for existing, if they view a bunch of brown people committing terrorism, of course they're going to hate Muslims.

Bingo. And that's the group Surtur belongs to.

Someone could hate Muslims without racializing culture at all though, they could say Western Culture is the greatest culture in the world and not have a problem with a racial minority within Western Culture, yet still perceive Islam to be bad on the basis of an ideological opposition to western culture and on the basis of how Islamic ideology motivates most of the terrorist attacks in the modern world. It would be possible for someone to loathe Islam to the horrific extent of wanting all Muslims to be executed for their beliefs and not give a shit about anyone's skin color.

Anyone who hates Muslims that much that they want them all dead, definitely has racist and/or fascist tendencies. As lets face it the majority of muslims are just born into the religion and never done anything wrong.

So it's just people who want to see the world as "Us and Them". And those people are Fascists and almost always Racists as well.

The white supremacist perspective almost always leads to an anti-Islamic perspective, however an anti-Islamic perspective can very easily exist without any racial motivations whatsoever. Just because one group tends to hold a certain point of view doesn't mean that you can implicate someone with a similar point of view as holding that group's ideology.

The thing they have in common with racists though is that they're just plain out Haters.

When they Hate to that extent and have that level of prejudice, it's very unlikely that they'd stop being like that if muslims were suddenly all gone.

And i'm not talking about criticisms of Islam as a religion. I'm talking about the proactive Hate people like Surtur have, without any kind of objectivity or fairness.

I've heard people criticise Islam but admit Islam brought about a lot of human rights for it's time, but just that they don't believe it's on par with modern day values.

Those people are not haters, and are objectively and fairly discussing Islam and Muhammad without a hate agenda.

You know who would be absolutely disgusted by white people oppressing black people? Black supremacists, and the reasoning why black supremacists would extremely passionately hate white people oppressing black people is very obvious, however you can very easily hold the point of view that oppressing black people is wrong without being a black supremacist.

Oh it works both ways. Muslim extremist who hate non-muslims are also likely to be the biggest racists.

Surtur has a very clear contempt for Islamic ideology and culture, for which he cites human rights abuses and terrorism, and clearly holds western civilization in high regard (for a very good reason). I have never seen Surtur make any attempt to racialize the cultural difference between western nations and middle eastern nations, and everything I've seen suggests his contempt for Islam is based upon an ideological premise rather than a racial one even if you want to argue his premise or reasoning is flawed.

Addressed.

But again if you look at racist groups like the EDL, this whole "Islam" hate is an easy way around "racialising cultural differences."

Again look at the female circumcision issue. It's a Somalian issue which Surtur has decided to make an Islamic issue, simply because Somalians are mostly muslims.

Examples like that Prove Islam hating is just too easy a way to get around racialising these issues, and Surtur is a prime example of that.

Simply put, Surtur doesn't make any attempt to bring race into discussions about Islam, his objections to Islam are ones that can very easily exist without any sort of racial bias, and the only thing to substantiate your claim that he's just a sneaky racist is the fact that white supremacists hate Islam and that Islam is made-up of predominantly brown people. Which is to say you have no evidence, because holding a similar stance to a group doesn't mean you have the same ideology as a group, and just because a culture or ideology is comprised of a specific demographic doesn't mean you can't criticize that group without hating that demographic.

That's the point. He avoids bringing races into discussion, but is clearly attacking those races and nationalities anyway. And to top it off, I've never once seen him show any kind of concern for anyone or any race who wasn't a White Westerner. Unless of course it fits into his "Hate Islam" agenda.

So you put his Islam Hate together with his "White Westerners come first" attitude and well, you can do the math.

For all I know Surtur could be a raging white supremacist with KKK robes, a hanging tree, and paintings of brutally murdered black people hanging on a wall, but until there's any actual evidence suggesting his contempt for Islam is in any way racially motivated, then accusations that he's just a racist have no place in this discussion.

It's the double standards that expose him.

He's not constantly hating on Christianity or Judasim. It's just Islam, a predominantly arab, black and asian religion.

It's his reverence for everything White and Western. It's his clear "I don't give a shit" attitude when it comes to black people being shot dead by white cops.

Let's not be naive. Hate it hate. Which is why Islamophobia and Racists are usually interlinked.

And like I said it goes both ways. The muslim terrorists/extremists who hate Non-Muslims are racists as well. Hate is Hate and its all interlinked.

I'll post this by Trevor Noah again:

https://youtu.be/NSuLlpJgqiM

TBONER
Yeah but kind of ruined by the need to impose your values all over the world, even if it means bombing them, selling them weapons, and placing puppet leaders there to do your bidding.

This isn't really a valid deflection here.

What Surt and DMB are arguing is that North West Euro values have generally produced some of the most tolerant, high tech and comfortable places to live in. American's and British, by and large are responsible for the biggest breakthroughs in medicine, industry, rule of law and liberty.

The idea is that a people and their values make a culture, what you're doing with this statement , is claiming that decisions of governments, bureaucrats and (((bankers))), usually against the will of the people, is also part of said culture. It's not. The vast majority of Americans have taken up an anti-war stance since the days of Vietnam. That is true today for the proxy war in Syria. If Trump ever decided to surrender his better will to globohomo elitists, and invade Syria with a ground force to rival the Gulf War, his approval rating would drop from the mid 40's to low 20's.

This doesn't even make sense. You took way too long to make such a sloppy reply. I reckon this incoherent rambling signals a lack of better response. Just inserting words that might resonate with a vague train of thought. Although "HE'S RACIST" doesn't really need further elucidation. You have decided that criticism of Islam is an attack on brown people and not much will convince you otherwise.

Doesn't matter. The point is that terror in the west is disproportionally committed in the name of Allah. There is an exact ideology that can be pinpointed as the problem with said trend. There is a problem with Islam in Europe. We should quell that shit from coming to America. It's a shit, backwards religion and it's utterly incompatible with secular western democracy. It's actually no exaggeration to state that neo-nazis have a greater cultural connection to western civilisation than muslims and could be more easily accommodated. After all, the vast majority of neo-nazis have never hurt anyone and are just trying to live out their lives in their own way. So what if a few stab, shoot or beat to death the odd black or jew before disappearing back into the ranks of the other non-violent neo-nazis?

That's because, if you're reading the Huffington Post, the definition of 'white supremacist killings' is being widened to accommodate anyone who is white and kills someone. And honestly, by focussing on this point, all you're really doing is being hypocritical. One could just say that your selective focus on any killer that is white is indicative of your contempt for them. Which is probably true. I have a hunch that this entire rant against Surt is a projection of your own prejudices. As the saying goes, it takes one to know one.

Islam is objectively more violent than the other three, certainly moreso than Christianity. You can think that violence is cool and Muhhamed(spelling) was a 'bad ass' capture and control mastermind, but let's not lie regarding the matter.
Now you are defending Islam, because obviously it is a religion of Peace that only coincidentally was forced to wage 1400 years of defensive wars and was only stopped by the superior technology of the West. Many Muslims don't know much about their religion or their texts, they read less Islamic texts than I did, also quite a few are dishonest - and yes there are also others who would disobey the commands of Mohammed and only that makes them peaceful.

Even if the 3 religions were identical in ideology, How do you possibly explain all of the rife jihadism today and over the past 1400 years?

Here's how British Muslims really think:

- 2/3rds of British Muslims wouldn't report someone plotting a terror attack
- 45% of British Muslims agree that clerics preaching violence against the West represent "mainstream Islam"
- 50% support ISIS

It's funny that all it takes is anonymous polls to get them admit their extremist views to this extent. And with social desirability bias and Taqqiyah it means the actual numbers are a lot higher.

And here Darth Thor indites general patriotism as something that's evil. Of course, I doubt he'll be applying the same standards to people in Gambia or Nigeria for having pride in their nations. How dare those fascist africans think well of their countries.

Islam is easy pickings because it's a genuine cancer to the world. As is with all organised religion. Christianity isn't exempt from this. The difference is that christianity isn't a power structure in around 17 different countries currently that executes people for their sins.

That's because the issues on the table are settled here. No one is defending the human rights abuses of said regimens. Why are people doing it for Islam?

TBONER

TBONER
You seem to forget the times of 700-1800 where Muslims invaded, killed and enslaved non-stop almost all without any fight back from the other major powers. Thier conquest also stopped not because of ethical reasoning, but because the West became overwhelmingly strong.

You offer zero solutions. There would still be millions of unemployed Muslim men sitting around and waiting for the Caliphate to appear. It does not even help if they get an education - the recent Paris hammer and knife attacker had a Master degree from Sweden. Still he decided to rather crack skulls.

Muslim terrorists were attacking the US before the invasion of Iraq and before the meddling in Syria and Libya. According to this page, there were 10 Islamist terrorist attacks between 1990 and 2002, before the invasion of Iraq. There were 7 incidents perpetrated by anti-abortion group "Army of God" although there were only 4 separate perpetrators. There were 2 incidents from White Racists (one of which was motivated by this religion).

Regardless, we can't go back in time and prevent Bush and Obama/Clinton from making those mistakes. Destabilization is a hell of a lot easier than stabilization when the population has a toxic mixture of gross inequality, low economic aptitude, and a religion preaching violent supremacy. Nobody voted for Bush to invade Iraq. That was sold to the public with deception and committed despite massive opposition. In 2008 a big part of Obama's platform involved condemning the Iraq war. So people voted for him to punish Bush for his mistakes, and Obama won. Yet Obama and Hillary turned around and did more of the same, they just tried and failed to be sneaky about it.

Yeah, no. I've never seen Surt come closing to claiming that Western civilisation is a construct of whiteness. Wether it be true or not.

most of this is just rambling and repeating points, so I will do the same.

Borders are not killing people.
Borders prevent the killing of people.
"Islamophobia" prevents the killing of people.
Teaching about Islam prevents the killing of people.

Muslims kill people! Islam kills people!

Wait until the numbers are 15-30% in the West and when the Islamic parties try to make all meat halal, try to ban dogs as pets, want to have sharia embedded in the constitution. The best is yet to come and the Darth Thors will be like the women lying on the floor and crying that his night out ended in a Muslim knife attack. The Muslim men were just living their religion to a T - all cultures are equal, all religions are equal, ideologies do not matter. If you are claiming that this is a construct of race, than you are justifying racism.

So kind of like calling people who criticize islam racists and bigots, even when there is no evidence of said claims being true?

They probably would stop. The biggest population of asians in the Uk are indians and Pakistani's. There aren't a large number of folk who constantly berate indians for their cultural norms . And what is separating those two racially identical nations? their religions. Hinduism isn't perfect, but it's far better than islam.

Mohammed was the Anti-Jesus. You do not refer to the texts, because you simply look at the kebab shopkeeper and say: "He did not kill me today, he is peaceful. Everything is alright with Islam" . There is nothing wrong with the fact that the perfect Muslim Mohammed sat there having lunch while an entire conquered tribe was executed in front of him? But all those things don't matter to you, your "logic" will not be swayed by the teachings, by the religion, by the entire violent history of the Middle East. You should convert to Islam, it might appeal to you and move to Saudi Arabia.

This is just getting sad.

So in other words, Surtur would prefer to look at the ideology behind the problem, rather than the race of the people who are committing it? Sound's pretty anti-rascist to me. In fact, the only one who's constantly bringing race into this, as well as a genuine anti-western sentiment, is you.

Surtur
Pay no attention to Darth Thor, this is the guy who thinks people stalk him because he is "black or coloured". He's the same person who put forth the logic of "You're using a racist loophole by being racist against Muslims because they are not a race".

He's an imbecile.

I see TBONER was banned. He must have threatened to kill some folk.

Melisa Jones
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Daesh affiliates really aren't most Muslims. Hatemongering pointless thread. Very sad when any terrorists kill anyone.

True buddy, how could the Muslims be radical terrorists! i am against of this rationalism & as being a mutual friend's of many Muslims, i observed & think that all of the time Real Muslim defend to other Muslims or especially the first preference of that they want to save humanity, why i said real Muslim ? because they don't know rationalism / radical terrorism & they are not bloodthirsty peoples, so i recommend to all STOP threatening/criticizing over Muslims & first see in your collar.

SquallX
Originally posted by Melisa Jones
True buddy, how could the Muslims be radical terrorists! i am against of this rationalism & as being a mutual friend's of many Muslims, i observed & think that all of the time Real Muslim defend to other Muslims or especially the first preference of that they want to save humanity, why i said real Muslim ? because they don't know rationalism / radical terrorism & they are not bloodthirsty peoples, so i recommend to all STOP threatening/criticizing over Muslims & first see in your collar.

That is so cute.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.