Woman Converts To Christianity, Killed By Muslims

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
http://www.americanow.com/story/religion/2017/06/20/woman-converts-christianity-killed-muslims

Henry_Pym
It is actually fairly common, it is a death sentence in many Islamic countries to commit a blasphemy.

ArtificialGlory
Apostasy is punishable by death in Islam. What can I say, one really needs to keep things like this private when you live in a society like that.

Stigma
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
It is actually fairly common, it is a death sentence in many Islamic countries to commit a blasphemy.
Indeed. This is really abhorent.

I think KMC will benefit from catching up with reality when it comes to these issues.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Stigma
Indeed. This is really abhorent.

I think KMC will benefit from catching up with reality when it comes to these issues. Agreed, I'm amazed by how many people don't know how bad Terror Attacks are outside the US & Western Europe. I really want to see the Pyramids in my lifetime but they have had so many attacks on tourists and the officials that work with tourists I can't really justify it.

Stigma
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Agreed, I'm amazed by how many people don't know how bad Terror Attacks are outside the US & Western Europe. I really want to see the Pyramids in my lifetime but they have had so many attacks on tourists and the officials that work with tourists I can't really justify it.
I concur. I think we should approach it holistically. There is a lot of material to work with too.

Oh man, I'd love to go to Egypt, but it has become very dangerous nowadays. The Islamic extremists are being very active there, so I've heard.

Surtur
More disgusting behavior.

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Apostasy is punishable by death in Islam.

Why, again, is this religion not supposed to be horrid?

Steve Zodiac
Pointless thread aimed at tarring all Muslims in a specific way.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Surtur
More disgusting behavior.

Why, again, is this religion not supposed to be horrid?

Because Trump, as POTUS, called it a great faith and gave $110 billion in weapons to it's most radical members. Trump clearly supports it. You think you're smarter than Trump, Surt?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac

yup

Surtur
Originally posted by Lestov16
Because Trump, as POTUS, called it a great faith and gave $110 billion in weapons to it's most radical members. Trump clearly supports it. You think you're smarter than Trump, Surt?

I see, so if Donald Trump says something is not horrible then it is not horrible.

You really have drank the kool aid haven't you? Oh not the pro Trump kool aid, the deranged liberal kool aid.

Surtur

So just to be clear, threads about Muslim girls being killed by illegal aliens where the thread creator implies it was the girls faith that played a part in her death are okay. But another thread about a woman whose faith played a part in her death is pointless because this time it was Muslims that did the killing?

Do I understand all this correctly?

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
yup The way these kids frame their abhorrent agenda is basically the worse kind of Daily Mail/Sun Tabloid headline, without the humor.

Bashar Teg
we totally need more "OMG guyz. muslims. they're liek so bad." threads. thumb up

Steve Zodiac
we totally need more "OMG guyz. muslims. they're liek so bad." threads. thumb up Because that helps communication, tolerance and world peace so much... Lolz

Surtur
Did you guys want some privacy?

Lestov16
I see, so if Donald Trump says something is not horrible then it is not horrible.

You really have drank the kool aid haven't you? Oh not the pro Trump kool aid, the deranged liberal kool aid.

By "says something", you mean "funds radical Islam"

Surtur
Originally posted by Lestov16
By "says something", you mean "funds radical Islam"

You mean the funds for something that the previous administration started? Okay, good one.

Bashar Teg
"but obama"

weak and impotent line of argument as usual. thumb up

Steve Zodiac
"but obama"

weak and impotent line of argument as usual. thumb up The Bush's are closer to KSA than anyone... They both have a lot of dealings with Aramco. I don't judge that to be honest, when the English and later the Americans backed all present continuing regimes it was with oil in mind. That's realpolitik.

Surtur
"but obama"

weak and impotent line of argument as usual. thumb up

But nothing, this wasn't Trumps idea. Not to mention I don't even agree with giving money to SA, no matter who is the one giving the money.

So if people need to shout "Trump gave money to SA!!!!!" each time a muslim explodes a bunch of innocent people, okay? I will still denounce these attacks when they happen.

Steve Zodiac
The Bush's are closer to KSA than anyone... They both have a lot of dealings with Aramco. I don't judge that to be honest, when the English and later the Americans backed all present continuing regimes it was with oil in mind. That's realpolitik. Most Saudi's I know and I know many are also far from extremists.

Surtur
Well that settles it. Steve's many connections to various Saudi's have allowed us to finally see the truth.

Patient_Leech
I think I finally understand why Islam is a religion of peace... it's because it's peaceful as long as you're a non-human species. Islam isn't cruel to animals, is it? Because apparently if you're human you are definitely at risk of experiencing Islam's "peace" very severely.

Steve Zodiac
Well that settles it. Steve's many connections to various Saudi's have allowed us to finally see the truth. yes He's visited many countries most of you never will for work. The truth is I've lived in Egypt, Nigeria and KSA, as well as Thailand and France. Not bad for a white brit. smile I've visited almost everywhere in Africa, India and Asia as well as much of North America, Europe and Oceana. Your point?

Surtur
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I think I finally understand why Islam is a religion of peace... it's because it's peaceful as long as you're a non-human species. Islam isn't cruel to animals, is it? Because apparently if you're human you are definitely at risk of experiencing Islam's "peace" very severely.

I mean at this point you can't even post a topic where Muslims are murdering others over Islam. Why? Because suddenly now you're trying to "tar all muslims in a specific way". You can't assume it's all Muslims(which nobody did), but you are certainly free to assume any and every attack committed against a Muslim is always because the person was a Muslim. It is quite strange how that works out.

Now if some Christians had slaughtered a bunch of Muslims for similar reasons, do you think they'd call a thread about it pointless?

Beniboybling
Hurr durr religion of peace! The thread might have a point if the comments weren't so intellectually barren. laughing out loud

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Beniboybling
The thread might have a point if the comments weren't so intellectually barren. laughing out loud

Good job. Completely pointless post. thumb up

Beniboybling
Given my comment is bound to have zero effect on your pointless behaviour then yeah, I guess that's true. sad

Patient_Leech
Given my comment is bound to have zero effect on your pointless behaviour then yeah, I guess that's true. sad

"This post is worth 0 portions."

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2GgptvVIAELSF7.jpg

Beniboybling
Alright man, let's get back to the important stuff then, hit us up with another mussie joke. thumb up

Patient_Leech
Alright man, let's get back to the important stuff then, hit us up with another mussie joke. thumb up

I'm not a comedian. I am however, capable of seeing what a ridiculous pile of horseshit Islam is. It's actually quite plain to see, and it's astonishing that more people don't openly recognize it.

Beniboybling
I'm not a comedian.Could have fooled me. sad

Robtard
laughing out loud

Henry_Pym
we totally need more "OMG guyz. muslims. they're liek so bad." threads. thumb up Yeah it's too many threads, not too many dead, that is the issue...

Silent Master
Most Saudi's I know and I know many are also far from extremists.

Which implies that some of the Saudi's you know are not far from extremists.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Silent Master
Which implies that some of the Saudi's you know are not far from extremists. Some have opinions I don't adhere to as do many people worldwide. I know no Saudi's who endorse terrorism and in fact, most are very clear on their dislike of it. The way the news media portrays Saudi Arabia is disingenuous. But then everyone needs a folk devil.

For example, since the second world war, more Europeans have been killed by Poles than Muslims.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/1376828/Polish-man-accused-of-war-crimes-against-the-Germans.html

etc. The above statement re Poles is an example of disingenuous Trumpist style media spin, despite being true and the numbers far exceeding 9/11

It's very easy to tar nations/people/religions in a single way. Good and Bad People exist everywhere.

snowdragon
Most Saudi's I know and I know many are also far from extremists.

Oh well thats a +2

S_W_LeGenD
Some ground realities to consider: http://abuaminaelias.com/freedom-of-religion-and-apostasy-in-islam/

There is no ruling against apostasy in the Holy Quran.

This is a political construct in some countries.

Stigma
Indeed. Apostasy in Islam is a complex issue.

Look here:

Richard Dawkins states that Islam demands the killing of those who leave that Islamic faith.
Then he presses Muslims on this issue:

r018ohLUuL4

It seems that they are unable/unwilling to give him the straight answer. Why is that?

Apart from that an Ex-Muslim supports this critical position towards Islam, giving example of sexualization of young girls in Islamic schools, women being diminished as human beings etc.

Stigma

Surtur

Stigma
Indeed, why are they so threatened they want to kill you if you leave? Do you have any idea as to where they got the idea that killing someone for leaving or criticizing the faith was acceptable behavior?
What a mystery this is mmm

Here one may find something relevant, perhaps.:

List of killings ordered or supported by Muhammad

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad

Stigma
edit: nevermind

Surtur
Your link was a little off, I think you meant this link:

List of killings ordered or supported by Big M

Curiously the dude truly hates poets who dare question him.

Oh also if you have some treasure I've learned it's best not to hide it unless you're immune to fire.

Stigma
Your link was a little off, I think you meant this link:

List of killings ordered or supported by Big M

Curiously the dude truly hates poets who dare question him.

Oh also if you have some treasure I've learned it's best not to hide it unless you're immune to fire.
Indeed. Thanks thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by Stigma
Indeed. Thanks thumb up

In the religion forum I actually wrote a beautiful poem for Muhammad.

I'm going to dedicate a poem to the guy, he loves them as much as bacon cheeseburgers.

There once was a guy named Muhammad
Who loved poetry so much he would stop it
With a chop of your head, he'd kill you dead
And yet still be called a prophet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.