Catwoman vs. Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
If you had to watch one of these movies everyday for the next 7 days, which would you pick?

John Murdoch
Boy, Catwoman is possibly the worst superhero movie ever made. Elektra is trash too.

Elektra. Catwoman is too cringe-worthy (basketball scene, man-sandwich at 12 o-clock, Halle Berry licking herself).

Note: At least with bad superhero movies like Superman 3 and 4 and Batman & Robin I can recall some endearing moments with Reeves and an actually good subplot with Alfred and Bruce in Batman & Robin, respectively.

BruceSkywalker
neither

TheVaultDweller
Is there an option C, where I literally just throw my self-respect in a bin and set it on fire? Because even that would be preferable.

John Murdoch
May I ask: is there an incentive for lasting all 7 days? Like if you make it all 7 you get unlimited free meals at Red Lobster for life gift card?

Henry_Pym
I was just happy to see a comic book movie when Elektra came out. Catwoman is probably why it took so long for a female lead superhero movie to get green lit...

Bring on Elektra, Blade 3 and Ghost Rider 2 in a marathon before I would touch Catwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.