Ironman vs. Thor vs. Hulk... with a twist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
The 3 Avengers have a royal rumble, all going all out and going for the kill... except we can only use their first movies to base feats off. I repeat, you can only use feats and base your arguments on the first Ironman movie (2008), the first Thor movie (2011), and the Incredible Hulk movie.

I make it this way because as has been pointed out, the power levels of the characters fluctuate a lot in the succeeding movies. So if we were to take them only as they were shown in their respective first (MCU) movies, who wins first, second and third place in an all out rumble?

Also, combatants have zero knowledge of each other.

Psychotron
Thor. TIH Hulk wasn't impressive IMO.

TheVaultDweller
Tony might (and it is a really big might) be able to take Hulk out if he does to him what he did to Iron Monger, and flies him into the upper atmosphere. But neither of them are beating Thor.

Psychotron
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Tony might (and it is a really big might) be able to take Hulk out if he does to him what he did to Iron Monger, and flies him into the upper atmosphere. But neither of them are beating Thor.

I don't think Iron Man is strong enough to carry a resisting Hulk very high, honestly.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Psychotron
I don't think Iron Man is strong enough to carry a resisting Hulk very high, honestly.

That's why I said really big "might". I don't consider it very likely either.

Henry_Pym
Solid chance Thor could win a 2v1. He looks as fast as Tony and both would have issue with the twister.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Solid chance Thor could win a 2v1. He looks as fast as Tony and both would have issue with the twister.

Agreed. Thor has been impressive since his first movie.

I'd go
1. Thor
2. TIH Hulk
3. Iron Man

Arachnid1
Agreed with the above. Thor could take them both at the same time.

Darth Thor
Yep. Some of Thor's most powerful and versatile feats are displayed in Thor1. IM/Hulk even as a team up stand no chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.