Bane vs. street level gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Enough of this Bane vs. enhanced human bullcrap. Let's get him a proper fight with his peers. Pure h2h fight, Bane gets healed after every fight. Mask weakness is in place though his opponents don't know about it. How far does he go?

1. Denton Van Zan
2. The Russian (Punisher)
3. Ethan Hunt
4. James Bond (Craig)
5. Tommy Conlon (Warrior)
6. IP Man
7. Beck (Dwayne Johnson)
8. Yuri Boyka
9. Bone (Blood and Bone)
10. Frank Martin

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
Enough of this Bane vs. enhanced human bullcrap. Let's get him a proper fight with his peers. Pure h2h fight, Bane gets healed after every fight. Mask weakness is in place though his opponents don't know about it. How far does he go?

1. Denton Van Zan
2. The Russian (Punisher)
3. Ethan Hunt
4. James Bond (Craig)
5. Tommy Conlon (Warrior)
6. IP Man
7. Beck (Dwayne Johnson)
8. Yuri Boyka
9. Bone (Blood and Bone)
10. Frank Martin

He might stop at Hunt. Seriously, that guy develops almost F&F-level cartoony durability in some of his later showings. He's also shown to be highly proficient in multiple martial arts, from Karate, to Judo, to Taekwondo, to Capoeira, and even some Eskrima and Ninjutsu.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
He might stop at Hunt. Seriously, that guy develops almost F&F-level cartoony durability in some of his later showings. He's also shown to be highly proficient in multiple martial arts, from Karate, to Judo, to Taekwondo, to Capoeira, and even some Eskrima and Ninjutsu.

Should I have placed Hunt higher in the gauntlet? I admit I mostly only remember his fights from the first 2 MI movies. I didn't put him as high as the others because I felt like he lacked stopping power.

TheVaultDweller
Should I have placed Hunt higher in the gauntlet? I admit I mostly only remember his fights from the first 2 MI movies.

He should probably be higher. He was still pretty grounded in the first few films, but they have progressively escalated things as more of them came out.

Psychotron
Hunt and Bond possibly stop him, Ip Man definitely stops him.

KingD19
Why do we think Bane makes it past the Russian?

Beck should also be last. He's the most blatantly superhuman.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
Why do we think Bane makes it past the Russian?

Beck should also be last. He's the most blatantly superhuman.

Because he kinda got his ass kicked by that tiny native guy? I mean, he still won in the end, but that fight proved that regular attacks hurt him and that speed can be a problem for him.

Silent Master
That tiny little native guy >> Bane in both speed and skill.

KingD19
Those little guys were superhuman as well based on how they sent him flying 50 feet with ease. Watch the fight and see how over Bane he is. Like easily falling 30 feet out of a tree and hitting every branch on the way down as well as his balls and being completely fine.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Silent Master
That tiny little native guy >> Bane in both speed and skill.

Oh no doubt. I only mentioned that in repsonse to why Beck isn't top of the list.

KingD19
AYSVCFfgSu0

Thise guys are far above Bane in strength too. He would have died from that beating Beck took. And is nowhere near as fast or strong as Beck either.

FrothByte
^ Like I said, I don't claim that Bane is stronger than those guys. I mentioned them in response to why I did not put Beck at the top of the gauntlet.

KingD19
So Beck having the highest superhuman feats out of the bunch is why he's not at the top?

Bane is far slower and weaker than the jungle guys who only gave him a but of trouble because he didnt want to fight. So im a bit confused. As once he hot serious he destroyed them with ease.

KingD19
Bane still stops as the Russian imo.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
So Beck having the highest superhuman feats out of the bunch is why he's not at the top?

Bane is far slower and weaker than the jungle guys who only gave him a but of trouble because he didnt want to fight. So im a bit confused. As once he hot serious he destroyed them with ease.

Beck does not have the highest superhuman feats - that would be Frank Martin. He's not on the top because he has not shown the speed and all-around skill as those on the top.

BruceSkywalker
Can't see Bane getting past The Russian

KingD19
Beck does not have the highest superhuman feats - that would be Frank Martin. He's not on the top because he has not shown the speed and all-around skill as those on the top.

Frank's seem the highest.

Beck's are the highest considering what Manito and the rebels were doing to him, and the feats he himself has.

Like flinging a guy 20 feet from lying on his back, which is on the guy's back.

qpq_S36cogY

John Murdoch
Haven't seen enough of Reign of Fire to comment on Mr. Van Zan.

Bane gets beat down by The Russian.

relentless1
ip man destroys if ethan hunt doesn't do it first

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.