Christian Polish murderer of 60 women to go free

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Steve Zodiac
According to the Daily Mail a website loved by the far right.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4581122/Polish-murder-called-Vampire-Bytow-FREED.html

Woman hating Pole, Lezak Pekalski also know as the vampire of Bytow is to go free.

Pekalaski is a Christian (which is irrelevant to anything).

Henry_Pym
Ok? He served the sentence, Europe has really lax punishments. And Icelandic Serial killer sued the country because he thought the prison were too rough and his cell looked nicer than the barracks room I lived in for years.

ArtificialGlory
Seems to me like your garden variety serial killer.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Seems to me like your garden variety serial killer.

60 women is a lot even by serial killer standards.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
60 women is a lot even by serial killer standards.
True, but they usually claim more victims than can be confirmed. Apparently he was accused of "only" killing 17 women. I think it's pretty silly that they're actually considering releasing him.

Steve Zodiac
True, but they usually claim more victims than can be confirmed. Apparently he was accused of "only" killing 17 women. I think it's pretty silly that they're actually considering releasing him.

Yes, it is and btw, he is a normal serial killer... nothing more or less. I chose to label him as Polish and Christian because he is also both. Although both are irrelevant to his crimes as is he being white.

Stigma
That's why I am for capital punishment in some cases. thumb up

ESB -1138
Pekalaski is a Christian (which is irrelevant to anything).

Article didn't mention religious beliefs. And the article said he admitted to 60 killings but was accused of 17 and found guilty of only one due to lack of evidence in the others. So it's not that a Polish murderer of 60 women to go free. It's more like a Polish murderer convicted of killing a woman but accused of killing 17 and now the court will decide if he will be a free man or spend the rest of his life in a psychiatric ward. I swear, the way you leave out details to push a narrative, you could work for CNN. You are fake news.

Stigma
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Article didn't mention religious beliefs. And the article said he admitted to 60 killings but was accused of 17 and found guilty of only one due to lack of evidence in the others. So it's not that a Polish murderer of 60 women to go free. It's more like a Polish murderer convicted of killing a woman but accused of killing 17 and now the court will decide if he will be a free man or spend the rest of his life in a psychiatric ward. I swear, the way you leave out details to push a narrative, you could work for CNN. You are fake news.
thumb up

Steve lives in his own reality. TBH the real world will catch up with him pretty quick in the wake of the terrorist attacks in Britain.

Steve Zodiac
Article didn't mention religious beliefs. And the article said he admitted to 60 killings but was accused of 17 and found guilty of only one due to lack of evidence in the others. So it's not that a Polish murderer of 60 women to go free. It's more like a Polish murderer convicted of killing a woman but accused of killing 17 and now the court will decide if he will be a free man or spend the rest of his life in a psychiatric ward. I swear, the way you leave out details to push a narrative, you could work for CNN. You are fake news. He admitted and retracted, he is a Christian look it up, do some research. smile

ESB -1138
He admitted and retracted, he is a Christian look it up, do some research. smile

You made the claim. Citation needed:

rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance FAKE NEWS Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

Steve Zodiac
You made the claim. Citation needed:

rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance FAKE NEWS Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

Do some research.

Emperordmb
You wouldn't research the increase in Germany's sex crimes when an article a user posted cited the German government. You just laughed and called it fake news and posted a bunch of evasive responses. Why should these people do any differently?

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Emperordmb
You wouldn't research the increase in Germany's sex crimes when an article a user posted cited the German government. You just laughed and called it fake news and posted a bunch of evasive responses. Why should these people do any differently?

Why indeed..? That's something for them to think about.

Especially as I used the Daily Mail as my primary source...

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Lol are you ready for even more hilarity? This is the same genius who said this thread was pointless:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t643510.html

Now that thread is pointless, cuz reasons. This one is not, cuz reasons. The funniest part is yet to come though: the explanation. The excuses we will get to enjoy as to why it is indeed totally different.

If you'd posted a topic about a Muslim murderer going free it would be seen as trying to make all Muslims look bad.

Robtard
Did some digging around:

Fact: He was baptized a Catholic

Fact: He admitted to have killed upwards of 80

Fact: He later retracted that statement

Fact: Authorities believe he killed at least 17

Fact: He was convicted of only 1 murder due to Polish cops bungling of evidence

Fact: During his incarceration he repeatedly asked to be allowed a rubber sex doll to satisfy his rampant sexual desires

Stigma
Originally posted by Robtard
Did some digging around:

Fact: He was baptized a Catholic

Fact: He admitted to have killed upwards of 80

Fact: He later retracted that statement

Fact: Authorities believe he killed at least 17

Fact: He was convicted of only 1 murder due to Polish cops bungling of evidence
thumb up

BTW being babtized means sh1t, really, as many people change their religion/become atheists later in life.

Otherwise, good points.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Stigma
thumb up

BTW being babtized means sh1t, really, as many people change their religion/become atheists later in life.

Otherwise, good points. Surely Baptism means they are brought up as Christian...

Stigma
Surely Baptism means they are brought up as Christian...
Not necessarily.

Some people do it out of respect for tradition, but then bring up children in other ways. Some are brought up that way but then reject Christianity as they enter teenage years. Common knowledge, really.

For all we know he could have been an Atheist/Satanist/Taoist/Christian etc etc. Your title is misleading.

Surtur
Originally posted by Stigma
Not necessarily.

Some people do it out of respect for tradition, but then bring up children in other ways. Some are brought up that way but then reject Christianity as they enter teenage years. Common knowledge, really.

For all we know he could have been an Atheist/Satanist/Taoist/Christian etc etc. Your title is misleading.

Indeed, I was baptized. So was my brother. In one week is the Christening of my cousins baby. My cousin is an atheist, but the chick he married is not.

Not only was I baptized, I had to do Communion at age 8 and Confirmation at age 14.

Robtard
Fact: If attackers are from a Muslim majority country, it's automatically assumed that they're Muslims.

Here we have Pekalski (aka The Vampire of Bytow) born in a Christian majority country (87.5%), baptized a Catholic and the assumption is "we don't know if he was a Christian or not."

It's almost like there's one set of rules for Muslims and another special set of rules for Christians (or at least non

Surtur
Actually what was said was that being baptized doesn't mean you're a Christian.

Fact: if you're from a Christian majority country and you blow yourself and others up and before you do so you scream "praise jesus!" yeah, I'm assuming your ass is Christian.

EDIT: Even if what you just said were true, do you see the comedy in complaining about how there is one set of rules for Islam and another set for Christianity? Since usually that whole line of thought runs in the favor of Islam, as they get passes other religions do not. We've seen it here. Thread about muslims committing murders: deemed pointless. Thread about a Christian murderer: apparently not so pointless.

I know I know, now is the part where you explain how it's different cuz reasons and stuff.

Robtard
Your "they gets passes" is just something you've pulled out of your bleeding ass, m8

Stigma
Fact: If attackers are from a Muslim majority country, it's automatically assumed that they're Muslims.

Here we have Pekalski (aka The Vampire of Bytow) born in a Christian majority country (87.5%), baptized a Catholic and the assumption is "we don't know if he was a Christian or not."

It's almost like there's one set of rules for Muslims and another special set of rules for Christians (or at least non
No at all. I think we made it clear that religion-based attacks are distinguished from attacks commited by a certain nationalities.
The same goes with ideology-based attacks versus random crimes or crimes for profit.

There is no reason to assume this maniac was religiously motivated. There are many solid reasons to assume jihadists shouting Allah Akbar or forcing people to recite Islamic creed are religiously motivated. Simple. thumb up

BTW From my personal experience, I know people who are babtized but are now either buddists or Atheists. Everyone knows someone like that, really.

Surtur
Your "they gets passes" is just something you've pulled out of your bleeding ass, m8

This argument would hold up a bit better if we weren't seeing it done on this very board. The pass in this occasion was that this topic was not deemed pointless, yet the topic about the Muslim murderers was deemed pointless.

That topic was seen as trying to take a shot at all Muslims. Magically though, this topic has not been deemed as being done solely to take a shot at all Christians.

That sure does sound like a pass, but I know: different cuz reasons.

Robtard
Nope, what I said is true. You pulled it from your ass, so to speak

SquallX
Nope, what I said is true. You pulled it from your ass, so to speak

You're perverted love for anything Muslism releated is sickening. I bet you wouldn't called a Middle Eastern jihadist a terrorist if they killed a group of people in front of you while screaming God is great and we're associated with the Islamist state.

Guess what? A spade is spade is a spade no matter how you wished it wasn't.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Surtur
Indeed, I was baptized. So was my brother. In one week is the Christening of my cousins baby. My cousin is an atheist, but the chick he married is not.

Not only was I baptized, I had to do Communion at age 8 and Confirmation at age 14.

So you were raised a Christian in a Christian household and identified as a Christian as a child.

Baptism is a Christian tradition carried out by Christian families.

Steve Zodiac
So you were raised a Christian in a Christian household and identified as a Christian as a child.

Baptism is a Christian tradition carried out by Christian families.

An important element of Polish nationalism has been its identification with the Roman Catholic religion, through this is a relatively recent development, with its roots in the counter-reformation of the 17th century,

Robtard
Originally posted by SquallX
You're perverted love for anything Muslism releated is sickening. I bet you wouldn't called a Middle Eastern jihadist a terrorist if they killed a group of people in front of you while screaming God is great and we're associated with the Islamist state.

Guess what? A spade is spade is a spade no matter how you wished it wasn't.

You have some serious issues, you're like a Haitian version of Time-Immemorial, remember that bag of loose nuts-and-bolts.

Silent Master
An important element of Polish nationalism has been its identification with the Roman Catholic religion, through this is a relatively recent development, with its roots in the counter-reformation of the 17th century,

Do you have any thoughts of your​ own, or are you just going to keep plagiarizing other people?

https://alchetron.com/Polish-nationalism-4013823-W

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Silent Master
Do you have any thoughts of your​ own, or are you just going to keep plagiarizing other people?

smile Snip

Steve Zodiac

from Wiki

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master

Lmao. This is getting ridiculous though. We have clear evidence of a topic about Muslim murderers being deemed pointless, but this thread about a Christian murderer being deemed apparently worthy of conversation.

But the response is to just pretend it didn't happen lol.

Stigma
Ok. Time to close the thread, Pekalski is going to spend the rest of his life in a psychiatric ward under authorities's surveillance.

http://www.se.pl/wiadomosci/polska/leszek-pekalski-trafi-do-osrodka-w-gostyninie-nie-wypuszcza-bestii-na-wolnosc_1003095.html

Nibedicus

I am not aware of this fact. Is it current in society today? Accused by who? The media in general?

If it is true, it is surely unfair and wrong but I will need some kind of stats to prove that it is a common occurence in modern society.

Surtur
Originally posted by Nibedicus
I am not aware of this fact. Is it current in society today? Accused by who? The media in general?

If it is true, it is surely unfair and wrong but I will need some kind of stats to prove that it is a common occurence in modern society.

I am sure he is talking about me and others on this board, since society in general would be far too afraid to label it before they know for sure. Hell I remember hearing on the radio stories about them referring to the latest terror attack in Paris(nobody died) and saying the guy had ties to "extremism". That is it, just "extremism". So even when they know for sure they can be hesitant.

For me personally, if the guy explodes himself, and he's shouting Allah Ackbar before he does it, and then we find out he's from a Muslim majority country, yeah...I am going to assume this has to do with Islam. I'd be doing the same if a dude was shouting about Jesus before murdering folk.

If Rob was referring to society I too would be confused. They bend over backwards just to not talk about it.

SquallX
You have some serious issues, you're like a Haitian version of Time-Immemorial, remember that bag of loose nuts-and-bolts.

No you useless peon, I speak from actual experiences. Have you ever loss any brothers to these backward idiots? I have.

So it does piss me off when I see or hear anyone in the west that's living a comfy life talks all these shits.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.