Saudi Arabia: Man is killed for rejecting Islam and becoming an Atheist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-man-sentenced-death-atheism-ahmad-al-shamri-hafar-al-batin-appeal-denied-a7703161.html

ArtificialGlory
Apostasy is death in Islam.

Beniboybling
*insert mussie joke here*

Surtur
Title could easily read "Man is killed for discovering sanity" and still be 100% accurate.

RIP to yet another victim of the religion of peace.

Originally posted by Beniboybling
*insert mussie joke here*

Actually it's more like *insert "Trump gave money to SA!!!!" comment here*

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Surtur
Title could easily read "Man is killed for discovering sanity" and still be 100% accurate. As if some atheists didn't believe in sillier things embarrasment

Lestov16
Originally posted by Surtur
Title could easily read "Man is killed for discovering sanity" and still be 100% accurate.

RIP to yet another victim of the religion of peace.

Actually it's more like *insert "Trump gave money to SA!!!!" comment here*

I agree with the President. Its a great faith

And Trump giving money to S.A. is excusable why?

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16

Cos Trump, that's why

"Crooked Hillary says we must call on Saudi Arabia and other countries to stop funding hate. I am calling on her to immediately return the $25 million plus she got from them for the Clinton Foundation!" -Trump June 13th 2016

Edit: should be said that Trump never proved that claim

Surtur
Originally posted by Lestov16
I agree with the President. Its a great faith

Nobody said it was excusable lol. What was said was that you'd talk about Trump giving money to SA, that is your go to thing now whenever muslims do anything wrong, and especially if they are from SA.

dadudemon
This is sad. sad

Why can't people just believe or not believe whatever religion they want and we leave each other the **** alone?

Oh, and, make churches pay taxes.

Sincerely, an agnostic Mormon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.