Super predictions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Post your Dragon Ball Super predictions here.

As I said in another thread, I don't think the tournament will have a winner. Instead, we'll see some type of revolt, or even a "Civil War" type scenerio.

The Zeno's will each take a side. The main angel attendant will prove to have some type of power over them (It's been hinted he's evil. Broly style control device, maybe?)

Also, a bit of a long shot, but Zeno will be proven as a glass cannon when Mr. Satan knocks him out. smile

Say, all the angels and the "Stronger then Beerus" guy hold off the universal alliance, and nobody notices Satan hiding in the throne room. Good Zeno confronts evil Zeno, then the evil angel depowers/restrains him, as he notices Satan and tells him "JUST HIT HIM!"

carver9
Goku instant transmission Master Roshi to DC Universe and Roshi nearly kills Superman with a moon busting PLUS attack. Best DBS prediction ever.

cdtm
I predict Super is going to suck.

Granted that's like predicting the sun will rise in the East.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.