Darth Malgus vs. TCW Obi Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Legends
Round 2: Canon

Force sabers all out

Rockydonovang
Kenobi floats him like a freighter and slams him like a tree before slicing him like a maul

slayne
Malgus, both rounds.

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by slayne
Malgus, both rounds.

MythLord
Obi takes 1, though he might lose 2.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by MythLord
Obi takes 1, though he might lose 2.

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Kenobi floats him like a freighter and slams him like a tree before slicing him like a maul

https://media.giphy.com/media/isP4TLqhjm3zq/giphy.gif

MythLord
You must be one of those truly eloquent users who posts well-thought out arguments... Truly a rarity these days.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by MythLord
You must be one of those truly eloquent users who posts well-thought out arguments... Truly a rarity these days.

I'm still waiting for your great argument as to why Obi-Wan is going to be anything more than a bloodsmear against Malgus, who has a record of dominating strong martial Jedi and has more Force power in his right boot.

Also, why the hell is OP suggesting a Canon argument for this fight? Malgus isn't in Didney canon.

Beniboybling
Kenobi wipes.

toplel
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Kenobi wipes.
First true ting you've ever said, my friend.

YousufKhan1212
Obi-Wan.

Rockydonovang
Malgus gets florrum'd

DarthDuelist9
Kenobi, noticeably greater lightsaber prowess and more powerful even if it's through scaling he gets from the Inquisitors (temple lifting, ragdolling Kanan).

Azronger
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
I'm still waiting for your great argument as to why Obi-Wan is going to be anything more than a bloodsmear against Malgus, who has a record of dominating strong martial Jedi and has more Force power in his right boot.

Also, why the hell is OP suggesting a Canon argument for this fight? Malgus isn't in Didney canon.

Eh, you might be a bit behind the times. The PT era as a whole has risen a lot in your absence. Most of Obi-Wan's placement (at least for me) comes from scaling (although he has a few recently-discovered amazing Force feats as well that put him up there with Malgus) so I'm not going to drop a bible here that I've done many times in the past.

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by Azronger
Eh, you might be a bit behind the times. The PT era as a whole has risen a lot in your absence. Most of Obi-Wan's placement (at least for me) comes from scaling (although he has a few recently-discovered amazing Force feats as well that put him up there with Malgus) so I'm not going to drop a bible here that I've done many times in the past.

Those feats - at most - put him up there with Deceived Malgus, who is very inferior to post Deceived Malgus who, in turn, is inferior to Illum Malgus as literally stated in the novel. That of course, excluding two incisive accolades, one from Sidious - the GOAT Sith - and the HoT, that put Malgus combat skills off the charts - not to say about the in universe effort that was neccessary to bring him down.

toplel
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
Those feats - at most - put him up there with Deceived Malgus, who is very inferior to post Deceived Malgus who, in turn, is inferior to Illum Malgus as literally stated in the novel. That of course, excluding two incisive accolades, one from Sidious - the GOAT Sith - and the HoT, that put Malgus combat skills off the charts - not to say about the in universe effort that was neccessary to bring him down.
Obi-Wan on par with Deceived Malgus? I chuckled.

darthbane77
Malgus sweeps

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Azronger

I'm curious to hear the evidence. In its absence, I'm disinclined to believe in the KMC status quo.

UCanShootMyNova
Mostly from scaling. They have Anakin as a god who's on Sidious's level ( above him in sabers in some cases ) and they have Sidious far above his nearest competition with Plagueis being => Valkorian in many people's eyes.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Mostly from scaling. They have Anakin as a god who's on Sidious's level ( above him in sabers in some cases ) and they have Sidious far above his nearest competition with Plagueis being => Valkorian in many people's eyes.

So... status quo.

AncientPower
*Idiocy and complete anti-intellectualism.

Anyway, Malgus in every department.

Dispray
Malgus rapes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.