Saudi's foil extremist plot to kill Muslims at Ramadan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Steve Zodiac
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-grand-mosque-mecca-suicide-bomb-ramadan-terrorists-isis-a7805976.html

Henry_Pym
It's sad but last I looked just during Ramadan almost 1400 people had died to terror attacks all over the world.

Bashar Teg
"stop posting articles that contradict my bigoted narrative. i need it to feel smart about stuff."

Henry_Pym
Was that at me? I honestly can't tell

Stigma
Good that the bloodshed was halted by the Saudis. The world has had enought terrorist attacks as it is thumb up

The problem is that on the one hand they do this, but on the other fund Radical Islamic organizations that perpetrate terror... Basically the opposite of the Golden Rule ethics.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Stigma
Good that the bloodshed was halted by the Saudis. The world has had enought terrorist attacks as it is thumb up

The problem is that on the one hand they do this, but on the other fund Radical Islamic organizations that perpetrate terror... Basically the opposite of the Golden Rule ethics. Do you have evidence the regime does this? Or individuals, many US citizens funded the IRA. The US never did.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"stop posting articles that contradict my bigoted narrative. i need it to feel smart about stuff."

Why would this one incidence contradict anything?

Bashar Teg
new fake narrative: it was only one "incidence".

keep on cuck'in, surt thumb up

Darth Thor
new fake narrative: it was only one "incidence".

keep on cuck'in, surt thumb up

I've explained to him time and time again that the Vast Majority of "Islamist" terrorist attacks are targeted on Muslims. Attacks on Non-Muslims are a tiny minority.

But he insists on this "Muslims vs Non-Muslims" world view.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-grand-mosque-mecca-suicide-bomb-ramadan-terrorists-isis-a7805976.html

It was an attempt on Muslim's holiest site as well, yet haters insist the terrorists are terrorists due to Islam or The Quran.

Cases like this just destroy that line of logic.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I've explained to him time and time again that the Vast Majority of "Islamist" terrorist attacks are targeted on Muslims. Attacks on Non-Muslims are a tiny minority.

Groups like ISIS also actively push a 'Muslim Vs Non-Muslim' narrative.

Conclusion: Extremist are really shit people, regardless of which side/politics/religion/group they're in

dadudemon
It is great that the Saudi's stopped a terror plot.

There is not "but" to my statement: it's good that senseless murdering got stopped. Tired of the senseless murdering.

It makes me happier to read that it was Saudi Arabia that stopped the plot because of their rocky past and known terrorism sponsoring.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by dadudemon
It is great that the Saudi's stopped a terror plot.

There is not "but" to my statement: it's good that senseless murdering got stopped. Tired of the senseless murdering.

It makes me happier to read that it was Saudi Arabia that stopped the plot because of their rocky past and known terrorism sponsoring. You have to keep in mind a couple things though, they share an overarching faith but it is closer to Protestants and Catholics.

Secondly, Islam hasn't really faced modernization like alot of religions and their are sects that function similar to the Amish where they actively prohibit it. This stops the spread of ideas.

Steve Zodiac
You know orthodox christian women are all suposed to cover the hair and dress in black?

Darth Thor
Orthodox Jewish Women still do cover their hair.

Ironic thing is Judaism and Islam are very similar, as are Orthodox Jews and Muslims.

Steve Zodiac
Orthodox Jewish Women still do cover their hair.

Ironic thing is Judaism and Islam are very similar, as are Orthodox Jews and Muslims. So is orthodox christianity, go to Egypt or even Greece and the women are in Black often with hair covered. The similarities between "orthodox" takes on all three are not that far apart.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
So is orthodox christianity, go to Egypt or even Greece and the women are in Black often with hair covered. The similarities between "orthodox" takes on all three are not that far apart.

thumb up

Even in the West let's not forget about Nuns

Surtur

Who said I insist on muslims vs non-muslims? No, this is radical pieces of shit vs everyone else. A muslim wants to stand up and call out these radical pieces of shit? I'm cool. We need more of them to do it. More demands that Islamic terrorists do not get buried and instead are just fed to pigs, etc.

But you keep on trying to push a bullshit narrative, all the while whining that others are doing it.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
Who said I insist on muslims vs non-muslims? No, this is radical pieces of shit vs everyone else. A muslim wants to stand up and call out these radical pieces of shit? I'm cool. We need more of them to do it. More demands that Islamic terrorists do not get buried and instead are just fed to pigs, etc.

But you keep on trying to push a bullshit narrative, all the while whining that others are doing it.

yes, muslims should prove their loyalty by desecrating their own religion when killing terrorists.
imagine how well christians would have taken it if UK authorities chose to bury dead IRA members with a crucifix shoved up their asses.

Surtur
yes, muslims should prove their loyalty by desecrating their own religion when killing terrorists.
imagine how well christians would have taken it if UK authorities chose to bury dead IRA members with a crucifix shoved up their asses.

But I would have said to the Christians "who gives a flying f*ck what you think, you aren't getting exploded by the IRA".

Bashar Teg
But I would have said to the Christians "who gives a flying f*ck what you think, you aren't getting exploded by the IRA".

wow, your little "what i woulda dun" fantasy sure negated my point.

Surtur
wow, your little "what i woulda dun" fantasy sure negated my point.

Did you feel bringing up the IRA negated what I said? It's cute if you did, did you?

Bashar Teg
it was another example of desecration of religion. your inability to grasp a simple valid point does not negate it.
now type more personal dogshit accusations to prove you're right, babyman.

Surtur
it was another example of desecration of religion. your inability to grasp a simple valid point does not negate it.
now type more personal dogshit accusations to prove you're right, babyman.

Just like the fact that you say something is a valid point doesn't make it valid, even if you end on it with a "babyman" type word.

Darth Thor

First the fact that you expect "Muslims" to come out and condemn these attacks more so than others do shows where your mind is at.
Second You've also been shown over and over how Muslims condemn groups like ISIS. But it's never enough for you.
Then your constant sarcastic #NotAllMuslims and your "I'm fed up of these Muslim attacks" all implies an agenda of All Muslims vs All of Everyone else.
Then your "Islam is inherently evil, because Sharia..." e.t.c.

If that's not true you can explain what you're Actual point is in repeatedly bringing up all these same points over and over, but don't act all surprised that that's the impression you're giving off.

Surtur
First the fact that you expect "Muslims" to come out and condemn these attacks more so than others do shows where your mind is at.
Second You've also been shown over and over how Muslims condemn groups like ISIS. But it's never enough for you.
Then your constant sarcastic #NotAllMuslims and your "I'm fed up of these Muslim attacks" all implies an agenda of All Muslims vs All of Everyone else.
Then your "Islam is inherently evil, because Sharia..." e.t.c.

If that's not true you can explain what you're Actual point is in repeatedly bringing up all these same points over and over, but don't act all surprised that that's the impression you're giving off.

Lol because when other people condemn the attacks they just whine and call it Islamaphobia. We need it to come from the Muslims.

Who else doesn't condemn these attacks? You show others condemning ISIS? I want action, not words. I want stuff like them refusing to bury these shitheads.

dadudemon
thumb up

Even in the West let's not forget about Nuns

Here's the thing about nuns in the West: they volunteer in a society where women can literally walk down the street topless.

Robtard

What exactly do you imagine would happen (in the positive) if Muslims started feeding dead Muslim terrorist to pigs? Explain.

jaden101

An IRA bomb attack was foiled earlier this month. A couple of months ago they planted a car bomb on a police officer's car. They never stopped blowing people up or shooting them. It just gets zero press coverage in order to preserve a peace process that doesn't really exist.

It'll kick off to a much greater extent now that the loyalist terrorist supporting DUP have influence in the UK government. Something Sinn Fein and the IRA can't abide.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden101
An IRA bomb attack was foiled earlier this month. A couple of months ago they planted a car bomb on a police officer's car. They never stopped blowing people up or shooting them. It just gets zero press coverage in order to preserve a peace process that doesn't really exist.

It'll kick off to a much greater extent now that the loyalist terrorist supporting DUP have influence in the UK government. Something Sinn Fein and the IRA can't abide.

Fair enough on that, it is wrong for them to let those shitheads do that.

Though did you hear about this latest Europol terrorism report? Out of 142 people who died from terrorist attacks in the EU last year, 135 were were the result of Islamists.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.