Saudi Arabia: The real largest sponsor of terrorism

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
An interesting article on Islamic terrorism and Saudi Arabia:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-real-largest-state-sponsor-of-terrorism_us_58cafc26e4b00705db4da8aa

cdtm
****in' A, they are!

You think our Wall Street is bad, wealthy Saudi princes get away literal murder.. And the US doee jack against them.

Lestov16
Nope, that article is wrong. Trump called Islam a great faith and gave the Saudis billions in weaponry. Are you calling Trump a terrorist financier?

shiv
Originally posted by cdtm
****in' A, they are!

You think our Wall Street is bad, wealthy Saudi princes get away literal murder.. And the US doee jack against them.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/saudi-arabia-911-victims-lawsuit-prior-knowledge-world-trade-center-terror-attack-twin-towers-a7644016.html

S_W_LeGenD
Seriously now?

ISIS is the outcome of American intervention in Iraq. Stop blaming Muslims for everything bad out there.

Some Americans need to see the mirror, honestly.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Lestov16
Nope, that article is wrong. Trump called Islam a great faith and gave the Saudis billions in weaponry. Are you calling Trump a terrorist financier? As opposed to the hard line stance against them of previous administrations or even the other candidate who only accepted hundreds of thousands of dollars from them for over a decade...

jaden101
Originally posted by Stigma
An interesting article on Islamic terrorism and Saudi Arabia:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-real-largest-state-sponsor-of-terrorism_us_58cafc26e4b00705db4da8aa

You have to wonder how stupid some people are when they believe the "It's Qatar that funds ISIS" narrative being spewed out recently.

Within a few you had Trump, in Saudi Arabia, saying that Iran funded ISIS despite Iran being Shia and ISIS being Sunni. Then you had Saudi Arabia and others saying that Qatar were both too friendly with Iran but also the main funders of ISIS. Then you had an ISIS attack on Iran. Do they expect people to not connect the dots?

Follow the money. Western countries buy oil from and sell weapons to Saudi Arabia.

Iran, Iraq and Syria agree to begin work on an oil and gas pipeline to the west to rival Saudi Arabia.

Terrorism suddenly gets so out of control in 2 of those countries that it becomes impossible to build the pipeline.

Mosques across Europe funded by Saudi Arabia produce the perpetrators of almost every terrorist attack in Europe in the last 5 years and beyond.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by jaden101
You have to wonder how stupid some people are when they believe the "It's Qatar that funds ISIS" narrative being spewed out recently.

Within a few you had Trump, in Saudi Arabia, saying that Iran funded ISIS despite Iran being Shia and ISIS being Sunni. Then you had Saudi Arabia and others saying that Qatar were both too friendly with Iran but also the main funders of ISIS. Then you had an ISIS attack on Iran. Do they expect people to not connect the dots?

Follow the money. Western countries buy oil from and sell weapons to Saudi Arabia.

Iran, Iraq and Syria agree to begin work on an oil and gas pipeline to the west to rival Saudi Arabia.

Terrorism suddenly gets so out of control in 2 of those countries that it becomes impossible to build the pipeline.

Mosques across Europe funded by Saudi Arabia produce the perpetrators of almost every terrorist attack in Europe in the last 5 years and beyond. ISIS is far from the only Islamic terrorist group.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Seriously now?

ISIS is the outcome of American intervention in Iraq. Stop blaming Muslims for everything bad out there.

Don't use common sense Legend.

Stigma
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Don't use common sense Legend.
He never does, no worries stick out tongue

chingchangwalla
Seriously now?

DarthAnt66
HuffPo isn't a source.

Henry_Pym
Seriously now?

Some Americans need to see the mirror, honestly. The Caliphate is older than America, but don't let that get in the way of your virtue signaling

Robtard
LoL @ some of the Trumpers in the thread.

Fact: 15 of the 19 named 9/11 attackers were Saudis. But let's just ignore that cos reasons.

Patient_Leech
We're big friends with the Saudis with all the oil and all, so no wonder Saudi Arabia is left off of the travel ban list...

hmm..

Stigma
Originally posted by Robtard

Fact: 15 of the 19 named 9/11 attackers were Saudis. But let's just ignore that cos reasons.
Indeed.

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
We're big friends with the Saudis with all the oil and all, so no wonder Saudi Arabia is left off of the travel ban list...

hmm..
IMO Trump's approach to the Middle-East is a big mistake. Not that previous US presidents did anything better in that regard.

Bentley
^ Agreed

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Robtard

Fact: 15 of the 19 named 9/11 attackers were Saudis. But let's just ignore that cos reasons. and that contradicts me because? God you are so triggered

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
virtue signaling

why do all you alt-nazi neckbeards love throwing that term around? oh that's right: virtue is bad, just like anti-fascism and social justice. thumb up

Surtur
As opposed to the hard line stance against them of previous administrations or even the other candidate who only accepted hundreds of thousands of dollars from them for over a decade...

Indeed, this is that weird amnesia Trump brings out in people. I will say I do not like the way Trump behaves in regards to SA.

However, once again we see how the anti-Trump fervor can quell even legit grievances. People need to stop acting like we were sworn enemies with SA until Trump came along. Focus on the issue: Trump continuing our relationship with SA and fulfilling deals begun by the Obama administration is not the right way to go.

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
why do all you alt-nazi neckbeards love throwing that term around? oh that's right: virtue is bad, just like anti-fascism and social justice. thumb up

I just love the notion of you complaining about others throwing terms around. As you hurl around terms like alt right, nazi, etc. with casual ease.

I know the drill, it's different cuz reasons, etc.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur

I just love the notion of you complaining about others throwing terms around. As you hurl around terms like alt right, nazi, etc. with casual ease.

I know the drill, it's different cuz reasons, etc.

use alt-nazi buzzwords, win alt-nazi labels. thumb up

cdtm

It's basically a term used to discribe a white guy painting himself as a feminist because he wants to bang a feminist woman, or something.

Another term would probably be "closet bigot".

And yeah, I agree it's a stupid term to throw around without proof.. We all know people like that are out there, but may as well say you're "virtue signaling" by bringing up gun rights or whatever.

Me, I just assume most people are phonies and wait for them to prove it first. smile

Surtur
It's okay when I do it cuz reasons. thumb up

Makes sense.

Surtur
It's basically a term used to discribe a white guy painting himself as a feminist because he wants to bang a feminist woman, or something.

And yeah, I agree it's a stupid term to throw around without proof.. We all know people like that are out there, but may as well say you're "virtue signaling" by bringing up gun rights or whatever.

Me, I just assume most people are phonies and wait for them to prove it first. smile

Hmm I disagree. I don't think 'virtue signaling" is meant for any specific race or gender. Virtue signaling is like name dropping, but with virtues. This doesn't mean having virtue is bad, but virtue signaling can be obnoxious. Perfect example was Meryl Streep whining about Trump at an award show. That was textbook virtue signaling.

Bashar Teg
Makes sense. i gave my reason, emotionally distraught babyman. wacko

Surtur
i gave my reason, emotionally distraught babyman. wacko

Indeed you did give them, you can see I quoted them ya silly goose.

cdtm
I've never heard a woman or minority accused of "virtue signaling".

It might happen, but it's usually a term reserved for white sjw's. (After all, being a woman and feminist is simply "self interest".. You have skin in the game. But why's that white guy claiming to be a feminist? Does he care, or does he just want everyone to think he does?)

Bashar Teg
Indeed you did give them, you can see I quoted them ya silly goose.

nah, you just dismissed it and acted like i didn't give a reason so you can continue your petty babyman routine. baby

basically you can't point out that anything is morally/ethically wrong without having some alt-pepe retard accusing you of posing. it's just another form of casual dismissal via ad-hominem wanking.

i don't see many closet bigots online. they typically seemed quite emboldened and uncloseted since trumplethinskin took office.

btw...while it's easy to prove oneself a bigot, but how does one prove themselves virtuous online?

Surtur

It might happen, but it's usually a term reserved for white sjw's. (After all, being a woman and feminist is simply "self interest".. You have skin in the game. But why's that white guy claiming to be a feminist? Does he care, or does he just want everyone to think he does?)

I've seen it used to just describe anyone who is shouting "look at me and all the things I care about, see how much I care?!".

But yeah, it does tend to be the whites doing the brunt of it.

Surtur
nah, you just dismissed it and acted like i didn't give a reason so you can continue your petty babyman routine. baby

No, I just found your reasons stupid and boiled them down to what you truly meant.

Bashar Teg
No, I just found your reasons stupid and boiled them down to what you truly meant.

i can see you're determined to have the last word to prove you're right. #babylogic

Bashar Teg

exactly. it's a tired rhetorical stunt in which the alt-brony attempts to nullify someone's argument via baseless personal accusations. "you're just saying that because _______".

it'd be different if all these fake-caring white people adopted a single group of buzzwords and blurted them out habitually as if they were cursed with tourette's syndrome (sjw/cuck/virtue signaling/snowflake/masculinist to name some)

Beniboybling
i just reworded what you said to suit my narrativehurr durr!

Robtard
LoL @ how my "Fact: 15 of the 19 named 9/11 attackers were Saudis. But let's just ignore that cos reasons." factual comment set-off some of the Trumpers in here. Very telling.

Surtur
i can see you're determined to have the last word to prove you're right. #babylogic

If this is what you need to tell yourself then you go on and do it.

Henry_Pym
why do all you alt-nazi neckbeards love throwing that term around? oh that's right: virtue is bad, just like anti-fascism and social justice. thumb up Did you just have a whine at me for using buzzwords and this is the response you formed? Ok...

Surtur
Did you just have a whine at me for using buzzwords and this is the response you formed? Ok...

Indeed, he's fighting buzzwords with...more buzzwords. But it makes sense somehow. Just don't ask how.

Bashar Teg
Did you just have a whine at me for using buzzwords and this is the response you formed? Ok...

you're the one whining because I called you on your garden-variety kek-nazi routine. try to be more covert. i suppose i should commend you for not posting doctored alt-phaggot youtube videos, complete with pepe watermark. good on you thumb up

Henry_Pym
you're the one whining because I called you on your garden-variety kek-nazi routine. try to be more covert. i suppose i should commend you for not posting doctored alt-phaggot youtube videos, complete with pepe watermark. good on you thumb up you realize this argument boils down to, "nuh-uh you!" Right? The Kekistani stuff is classical liberals mocking progressives, and the vast majority of online "Nazi" memes are just mocking identity politics because they share the same principles.

Bashar Teg
you realize this argument boils down to, "nuh-uh you!" Right? The Kekistani stuff is classical liberals mocking progressives, and the vast majority of online "Nazi" memes are just mocking identity politics because they share the same principles.

"i said that you were whining first. no quitsies. double stamped. no erasies."

also, nice attempt at gaslighting. "the alt-right are actually liberals. i are being clever. dur hur hur."

Steve Zodiac
Giving a speech in Saudi Arabia recently, the Donald said Muslims should drive out extremists, at which point the King got Donnie boy a limo.

Surtur
"i said that you were whining first. no quitsies. double stamped. no erasies."

"I don't spout this dumb bullshit when my own pals tell others they are replying with a 'no you!' though, cuz reasons!".

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Giving a speech in Saudi Arabia recently, the Donald said Muslims should drive out extremists, at which point the King got Donnie boy a limo.

laughing out loud

"I don't spout this dumb bullshit when my own pals tell others they are replying with a 'no you!' though, cuz reasons!".

baby

Surtur
Indeed, ignore your hypocrisy. It's your best option.

Bashar Teg
anything to contribute to the topic besides tears and butthurt? smile

Surtur
anything to contribute to the topic besides tears and butthurt? smile

I'm just enjoying your hypocrisy, carry on thumb up

Bashar Teg
you just said that in your previous post. going for a hat trick?

Surtur
I decided to say it again. Now a third time: you're a hypocrite who lacks the balls to admit it.

I may say it a 4th time if the mood strikes me.

Bashar Teg
http://i.imgur.com/rLKB8eE.gif

because it takes a real man to buy into your childish, generic, and baseless "no u" narratives. thumb up

Robtard
I decided to say it again. Now a third time: you're a hypocrite who lacks the balls to admit it.

I may say it a 4th time if the mood strikes me.

Do you consider yourself a hypocrite?

Bashar Teg
here comes the special and unique rules of conduct for our special and unique little man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.