Grail vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111173561/5840036-grail+pic.jpg

vs

Thor
Iron Man
Hulk
Captain America

Who wins?

Parmaniac
What are Christy Mack's feats?

Damborgson
Her blade easily impaled Shazam, her eye beams broke wonder woman's bracers, she ripped Hals gl energy out of him, she killed super woman I think? Been a while.

-----

The team has good teamwork, they can pull a majority on her.

DarkSaint85
Eyebeams:
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111173561/5840159-6069573625-58401.jpg

Killing Superwoman:
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111173561/5845154-grail+heat+vision+1.jpg

Blows a hole through DS:
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111173561/5845183-grail+heat+vision+2.jpg

Breaks Hal:
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111173561/5840191-grail+take+over+gl+ring+1.jpg

Outskills Batman:
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111173561/5840094-7581940411-58400.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111173561/5840095-0294114073-58400.jpg

Faster than WW, possibly stronger - and this is when WW has her cuffs off:
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111173561/5840255-grail+accolade+1.jpg

Breaks out of Hal/Kilowog et al's construct:
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111173561/5845167-4204713234-58451.jpg

carver9
Hulk kills her.

DarkSaint85
Knew Carver would post right after me.

-K-M-
You are his ying to his yang

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -K-M-
You are his ying to his yang

He's my sock account. This is how I get to look intelligent, by making absurd statements so that I can then come in and destroy my own posts.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Damborgson
The team has good teamwork, they can pull a majority on her. I don't think they can, tbh, which is why I made the thread.

If her eye beams can one-shot the bracelets,nothing in this thread can stand against them . Then you have her axe capable of going through Shazam. And she's faster than Wonder Woman and at least as strong, coupled with her ability to ***** the highest of energy manipulators .

xJLxKing
Hard to say, the fight vs JL was definitely something they were not prepared for.

But I do think she can beat the avengers. Iron man and CA are pretty much useless. She will kill them with little effort. Hulk, while strong, would get his head chopped off

The only one that can try is Thor

Magnon
Grail stomps.

DarkSaint85
Against Shazam:

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/grail-takes-out-cyborg-and-shazam-2.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Hard to say, the fight vs JL was definitely something they were not prepared for.

But I do think she can beat the avengers. Iron man and CA are pretty much useless. She will kill them with little effort. Hulk, while strong, would get his head chopped off

The only one that can try is Thor

confused

This can't be real.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by carver9
confused

This can't be real.
The only thing that's can't be real is your account still not being banned

celeyhyga17
I like Grail, but Avengers win.

Zack M
Grail stomped a much tougher lineup. She wins.

carver9
The only thing that's can't be real is your account still not being banned

Just rude...for no reason.

xJLxKing
Just rude...for no reason.
Your posts are useless

I've never seen a reasonable post from you. It's one thing to have a favorite or be biased and a completely different to pretend to be oblivious

Like I said, I'm surprised you haven't been banned. PR or Bada must like you

PRBEYONDER
Grail loses,she is wildly overrated.

StiltmanFTW
He's been banned several times, just never permanently.

Btw, thought you were gone for good, xJLx.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Btw, thought you were gone for good, xJLx.
How many times does it take for it to be permanent?

Yeah, I was, recently got back to reading. Galan has been giving me a hand with catching up
Actually just finished Darkseid Wars

zopzop
Originally posted by Zack M
Grail stomped a much tougher lineup. She wins.
Yeah. Who is this chick, I'm starting to lose track of all these characters?

StiltmanFTW
How many times does it take for it to be permanent?

There is no rule.

Some will get the permaban as their first and last ban, some will be allowed to continue posting after 100 temporary bans or more.

Yeah, I was, recently got back to reading. Galan has been giving me a hand with catching up
Actually just finished Darkseid Wars

You should visit more often thumb up

Parmaniac

Btw, thought you were gone for good, xJLx. Hunter/Prey Carver adapts to warnings on the fly and can't get banned for the same shit twice.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Hunter/Prey Carver adapts to warnings on the fly and can't get banned for the same shit twice.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

leonidas
Hunter/Prey Carver adapts to warnings on the fly and can't get banned for the same shit twice.

nice.... and great sig. we should all adopt it. thumb up

about the thread--still not sure tbh. did she face superman? how did they end up taking her out? i literally stopped following that arc right when it began so never did see how it turned out. probably should get back to it. embarrasment

xJLxKing
Originally posted by leonidas

about the thread--still not sure tbh. did she face superman? how did they end up taking her out? i literally stopped following that arc right when it began so never did see how it turned out. probably should get back to it. embarrasment
They didn't beat her. Superman was not really there
She basically beat a GL, Batman, WW, Shazam, Wally (got beat before the fight started), and a few other minor heroes

The fight was really quick and ended when's DS and AM ended their fight

-K-M-
Originally posted by zopzop
Yeah. Who is this chick, I'm starting to lose track of all these characters?

Darkseid's daughter

spetznaz
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He's my sock account. This is how I get to look intelligent, by making absurd statements so that I can then come in and destroy my own posts.

laughing

DarkSaint85

Not really.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-86w5NCB4tiw/V0e3Uftk72I/AAAAAAAUq-o/GuYkE97WpVgfSLOqEs8pAWUxEDUX-IFOACLcB/s1600/05_16.jpg

celeyhyga17
Gotta say though, Darkseid War was really gud story wise. Like really gud. Grail's origin was done so well.

DS War is probably my favorite event in the last couple of years. Only thing that would have made it better is if they handled the portion of the arc that dealt with the league members being gods.
That bit ended up mostly as filler to the real meat of the story.

krisblaze
How the **** do the Avengers win?

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Gotta say though, Darkseid War was really gud story wise. Like really gud. Grail's origin was done so well.

DS War is probably my favorite event in the last couple of years. Only thing that would have made it better is if they handled the portion of the arc that dealt with the league members being gods.

thumb up

DarkSaint85

I think it was to showcase how powerful AM and DS were.

Oh, Shazam has 7 different gods inside him? Look how he's treated!

Batman knows everything? Look how he doesn't know how to beat Grail!

Etc etc.

celeyhyga17
They didn't seem all that powerful.

To be honest I thought the showcase was Grail.

Damborgson

Damborgson

laughing out loud

Philosophía
If they fight like they would in a typical avengers comic, they'd get stomped. But given a few more of the liberties they get on the forums...

Cap stands back and observes or is killed, Hulk tanks her for as long as he can, and given his healing factor he should be able to stand up long enough to the punishment, presuming he doesn't get decapitated, for Thor and Ironman to land something similar to what they through at the destroyer in God Complex.

I can see Mjolnir being destroyed by her beams, given Diana's bracelets, at which point they'd get stomped.

She has two weapons that should one-shot everybody on the field - axe and beams. Decapitations and one-shots all around. And she's agile as shit, and faster than Diana, so they shouldn't even touch her.

I hope she comes back.

Damborgson
I don't know what level of durability the hammer is supposed to be at nowadays with the fem force in it, but back when Thor was wielding it, it could have broken. To get around that though, the beams can be absorbed and shot back.

I hope she does too, I really liked the artist who was doing JLA at the time.

DarkSaint85
David Finch, I think it was.

He has good art.

StiltmanFTW

Cap stands back and observes or is killed

Wtf? Are you high or something?

Cap is the man that took on Black Order and raped U-Foes. What has your Thor done? Got on his knees and started giving head.

KMC remembers, Damborg. Steve rips her in half while his team watches and takes notes... Thor gets expelled for not being able to pay attention.

Sin I AM
Forgot how impressive she was....good fight

carver9
If they fight like they would in a typical avengers comic, they'd get stomped. But given a few more of the liberties they get on the forums...

Cap stands back and observes or is killed, Hulk tanks her for as long as he can, and given his healing factor he should be able to stand up long enough to the punishment, presuming he doesn't get decapitated, for Thor and Ironman to land something similar to what they through at the destroyer in God Complex.

thumb up

Also, Hulk recently withstood Excalibur. I doubt it will achieve anything against the Hulk.

It did cleave She's an. How durable is he in New 52?

darthgoober

You better watch your dirty whore mouth Commie mad

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by darthgoober

thumb up

Y'know, let's teach that thorbag a lesson and castrate him. Assuming it hasn't been done already.

the Darkone
It will come down to Thor and his versatility, and Odinson is willing to kill she is in the fight of her life

StiltmanFTW
Thor is a non-factor...

Sin I AM
Originally posted by the Darkone
It will come down to Thor and his versatility, and Odinson is willing to kill she is in the fight of her life
You dont think shes too much?

leonidas
it's too bad superman wasn't present. looks like the sample is pretty small to come to any solid decision here. any number of times a villain has made a great splash, but later, they tend to come down to earth. from the sample size, it looks like she'd beat this team pretty handily unless hulk goes wbh or something, and thor starts off with his heaviest stuff out of the shoot. then of course there is the speed issue...hard to see the team winning based on what has been shown here. i just wonder if she'd have remained at that level.

DarkSaint85
Her eyebeams went through an Amazon, AND blasted a hole straight through DS, FFS.

But I see Carver loves the low game.

Shazam tanked Pandora's bullets. You may know her as the architect of the new 52.

Damborgson
Wtf? Are you high or something?

Cap is the man that took on Black Order and raped U-Foes. What has your Thor done? Got on his knees and started giving head.

KMC remembers, Damborg. Steve rips her in half while his team watches and takes notes... Thor gets expelled for not being able to pay attention.
thumb up

Y'know, let's teach that thorbag a lesson and castrate him. Assuming it hasn't been done already.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/5bb22fdfb6afae9a6c649c9f61e992fe/tumblr_nqes41ejAb1tfw4aco3_500.gif

So...you've figured me out have you Kamerad's ??

DarkSaint85
Wait are you a Commie or a Nazi?

Smh

Damborgson
Gonna go with Hydra just to make it easier.

darthgoober
https://68.media.tumblr.com/5bb22fdfb6afae9a6c649c9f61e992fe/tumblr_nqes41ejAb1tfw4aco3_500.gif

So...you've figured me out have you Kamerad's ??
Put it this way.... you either love and support Cap, or you're wrong... lol

leonidas
you enjoying the secret empire arc goob?

celeyhyga17
When she comes back, she'll probably go back down to earth some. She had the obligatory big splash from her introductory appearances, but she did not seem unbeatable or trans level.

Diana's godly weaps were never portrayed as supremely durable during N52. Her swords broke all the time. Her braces twice. Heck even her shield was trashed. Full disclosure I think her shield was trashed by antilife. But still, no question Pre 52 her gear seemed tougher.

Her bracers took a prolonged and concentrated blast from Grail. At least that's how it looked like in the art. She did kill reincarnated Darkseid. Very plot devicey the way it happened , but still incredibly impressive. We also had Barda's beta club blocking her omega beams quite easily so there's that to consider.

I'm not ready to anoint her as an out and out team buster trans leveler just yet. Need to see more. If she was portrayed clearly above heralds then that would be something different.

leonidas
thumb up

darthgoober
you enjoying the secret empire arc goob?
You mean the whole Captain Hydra thing? Hell no... damn abomination is what it is...

celeyhyga17
Come on... Don't u guys think it's at least a bit interesting to have an evil Cap? So far it's pretty gud. And in the end we all know Cap will rise to the challenge and come out looking greater than ever before.

leonidas
lol i gotta say, after not liking it, i'm sorta getting into the whole thing. some clever ideas tossed around in the arc.

StiltmanFTW
He's trying to be both evil and good at the same time, which is just weird.

"BARON MORDO PLEASE JUST DON'T KILL PEOPLE"

"LOL K"

darthgoober
Come on... Don't u guys think it's at least a bit interesting to have an evil Cap? So far it's pretty gud. And in the end we all know Cap will rise to the challenge and come out looking greater than ever before.
No we don't know that. Marvel's being stupid as Hell right now in regards to their classic characters. I wouldn't have minded the idea of the CC being used to just change his current mindset, but it altered his entire history which has the potential to undermine the character in his total UNLESS they change it back. If I ever find myself alone with Marvel's big wigs before he's fixed, I'll seriously start swinging. I'm honestly that pissed about the whole thing.

StiltmanFTW
Marvel's being stupid as Hell right now in regards to their classic characters.

Amen.

carver9
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/103377/2409095-wonder_woman_08_rzn_pg20.jpg

celeyhyga17
Ure too late Carvster.

StiltmanFTW
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/103377/2409095-wonder_woman_08_rzn_pg20.jpg

laughing out loud

Imagine how much she's bleeding when a dick penetrates her butthole.

DarkSaint85
Lol.

carver9
laughing out loud

Imagine how much she's bleeding when a dick penetrates her butthole.

laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.