Nuclear Man Vs General Zod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Which Superman villain wins?

John Murdoch
Zod has the better fighting feats in terms of skill and speed (thanks to way better choreography, a way way bigger budget, and Man of Steel being released in 2013 smile ), but wouldn't he have to blot out the sun somehow to ultimately defeat NM? Or just manhandle him into a nuclear reactor somewhere?

On the other hand, NM went toe-to-toe with Reeves, besting him in all their encounters except the finale if I recall correctly. Also, his scratch of decay is a key power in this fight.

I'll say it comes down to far better production values vs. hax powers and beating up on Reeves Superman. May the jury of KMC decide from there.

h1a8
Superman 4 was horrible. I was a Superman fanatic and I hated the movie.

Inhuman
Originally posted by h1a8
was.

mhmm

John Murdoch
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman 4 was horrible. I was a Superman fanatic and I hated the movie.

I loved Superman 3 and 4 as a kid. I always heard how bad they truly were, but never saw them as an adult. My wife and I watched them last year back-to-back, and, wow, how did they get made?

Darth Thor
At least Superman 3 was a laugh.

Superman 4 was horrid though.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Darth Thor
At least Superman 3 was a laugh.

Superman 4 was horrid though.

My thoughts exactly.

As I was watching 3, I thought to myself, "NO WAY Superman 4 is worse than this."

I was wrong. Very wrong.

Surtur
Superman 3 still stands out for me as the worst because of what they did to poor Richard Pryor.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Surtur
Superman 3 still stands out for me as the worst because of what they did to poor Richard Pryor.

Gus Gorman confirmed for Justice League.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.