Most of Anerica's terrorists are White and not Muslim

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Thor
New Study shows majority of terrorist attacks on U.S. soil are not by Muslims. But by White Supremacists:

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_594c46e4e4b0da2c731a84df/amp

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/terrorism-right-wing-america-muslims-islam-white-supremacists-study-a7805831.html?amp

Darth Thor
Damn it, spelled America wrong in thread title.

Stigma
Not sure why compare an ideology (Islam) to a race (being White) in the title? <shrug>

You do realize you can be White and Muslim?

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Stigma
Not sure why compare an ideology (Islam) to a race (being White) in the title? <shrug>

You do realize you can be White and Muslim? But the percentage of non white Muslims is very small, although possibly they are more likely to be radical.

The stories indicate they are whites of racial supremacy ideology as DT indicates.

So more terrorists in the US are of white supremacist ideology, which has even fewer non-likely ethnic groups in it.

Adam Grimes

You do realize you can be White and Muslim? Maybe you should try getting them reading comprehensions, friend. thumb up

Stigma
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Maybe you should try getting them reading comprehensions, friend. thumb up
Actually, maybe you should do it, pal.

I clearly stated that he compares race to ideology in the title of the thread.

"White supremacist movement" as an ideology was specified in his post. The title is misleading.thumb up

Raptor22
I'm a little confused about the intent of the article. I can't tell if it's supposed to come off as making Muslims look better or worse.

On one hand it's basically saying to us - hey Muslims aren't as bad of a group as u might think, here's another group that commits even more terrorists attacks than them.

On the other hand, the group that they're comparing Muslims to are freaking white supremacist groups. Groups whose core ideals revolve around hate.

It seems more of a backhanded compliment than anything, basically telling us that at least Muslims aren't as bad as the Aryan Nation and the Klan (i mean really, how shitty of a compliment is that) and they've committed less attacks, but then throw this in there also.

"However, the sheer number of people killed by Islamist extremists ― a total of 90 people killed ― was higher than the death toll at the hands of right-wing extremists ― 79 people killed."

Beniboybling
Real question is: what are we going to do about these right wing thugs? sad

DarthAnt66
"However, the sheer number of people killed by Islamist extremists - a total of 90 people killed - was higher than the death toll at the hands of right-wing extremists - 79 people killed."

Also, if you look at the map graphic provided, most of the right-wing terror are done by "sovereign citizens." Most of the ones that aren't are generally people setting fires to mosques and abortion clinics.

Also worth noting there's vastly more right-identified people in the USA than Muslims (by at least 30x), so a direct comparison isn't remotely fair. But even then, the Right is still less lethal - statistically.

Surtur
During the last 30 days, there were 158 Islamic attacks in 30 countries, in which 1534 people were killed and 1843 injured.

39 attacks between June 17th and June 23rd.

Surtur
Originally posted by Raptor22
I'm a little confused about the intent of the article. I can't tell if it's supposed to come off as making Muslims look better or worse.

On one hand it's basically saying to us - hey Muslims aren't as bad of a group as u might think, here's another group that commits even more terrorists attacks than them.

On the other hand, the group that they're comparing Muslims to are freaking white supremacist groups. Groups whose core ideals revolve around hate.

It seems more of a backhanded compliment than anything, basically telling us that at least Muslims aren't as bad as the Aryan Nation and the Klan (i mean really, how shitty of a compliment is that) and they've committed less attacks, but then throw this in there also.

"However, the sheer number of people killed by Islamist extremists ― a total of 90 people killed ― was higher than the death toll at the hands of right-wing extremists ― 79 people killed."

The intent was indeed to try to say Muslims are not as bad as you think. They would be correct if we were just worried about America. We do not want to get to a level where we have a shitload of Muslim attacks like Europe and the Middle East do. All in all it's failed attempt IMO. People are worried about this stuff coming here and occurring at a higher rate.

The Islamists also still end up with a higher body count...to nobody's surprise.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Beniboybling

Travel ban them, obviously.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Beniboybling

9mm to the brain?

snowdragon
There is a problem with islam worldwide. There is a huge population that don't reside in the USA that think sharia is good, that apostates should be killed along with gays, lets not forget that beating your wife is ok or a woman that has been raped......

Wahoo Murica is safe from radical islam atm..........

Henry_Pym
So less than 1% of the population creates a comparable amount of extremists as the largest group? Is that the best argument you could find?

ESB -1138

Robtard

White Supremacy is an ideology though. It has certain ideas, ideals and policies.

Emperordmb
Yes and I doubt Stigma would've levied the same criticism if the title said white supremacists instead of white

Robtard
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yes and I doubt Stigma would've levied the same criticism if the title said white supremacists instead of white

DT's makes it clear who he is specifically referring too in his first line when he says "But by White Supremacists"

Ayelewis

ESB -1138

Ayelewis
Why the **** should I. I already mentioned that people like Ted Nugent and life-site news incite inflammatory rhetoric. The AR-15 is the promoted weapon that redneck trash like them incite against those who don't agree with them. I'm very confident people like Pizzagate murderer Edgar Maddison Welch, had sympathized and aligned himself with those beliefs.

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2011/01/10/the-rights-rising-tide-of-violent-rhetoric/174930

So, yes Ted Nuggent is a murderous freak such as yourself.

If Jesus of Nazareth actually existed he doesn't appear very impressive or wise. As for being non-violent, his actions in overturning tables and threatening the Temple money lenders with a scourge show otherwise.

Non-violent Jesus told his followers to trade their cloaks to buy swords. At least one of he swords was used and its use was to slice off the Temple representative's ear. That would today be considered assault or maybe attempted murder.

Was Jesus charitable or even understanding to those he encountered? He told the guy who wanted to bury his father, "Let the dead bury their own dead, but you go and proclaim the kingdom of God." He compared the woman in Tyre to a dog. Jesus was not a nice guy, and neither are Christian conservative trash.

I implied no such thing, retard. Muslims and Christians are both murderous and violent but this thread was about American terrorism, not terrorism in Arab states perpetuated by Arab terrorists.

ArtificialGlory
Edgar Maddison Welch murdered precisely 0 people. Maybe get your facts straight before you call other people retarded.

Ayelewis
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Edgar Maddison Welch murdered precisely 0 people. Maybe get your facts straight before you call other people retarded.

Don't presume to give me orders, pig.

jaden101

You can also be a non white white supremacist, dontcha know?!

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Ayelewis
Don't presume to give me orders, pig.
I'm the God-Emperor and you need to get your shit together. Or do you think that Edgar Welch being a murderer is an alt-fact you're entitled to?

Stigma
Originally posted by jaden101
You can also be a non white white supremacist, dontcha know?!
Indeed, it backs up my point. Compare race to race, ideology to ideology thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
So less than 1% of the population creates a comparable amount of extremists as the largest group? Is that the best argument you could find?

Lol yep, essentially that is it. Why they felt this proved anything is beyond me. There is no "gotcha" here unfortunately.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.