Possible massive voter fraud America: Up to 5.7 million noncitizens voted in 2008

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Very interesting info:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/

Another source:

http://www.wnd.com/2017/06/new-study-bolsters-trumps-claim-of-rampant-vote-fraud/

Surtur
Surely it must be wrong, illegals do not vote.

BackFire

Adam_PoE
World Net Daily is a total joke.

Stealth Moose
But it's true! Just check my sources:

http://biasedmediawithoutcitation.org

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Stealth Moose

The Southern Poverty Law Center has designated WorldNetDaily as an anti-government extremist group that "peddles in white nationalism" and is a source of "conspiracy theories, gay-bashing, anti-Muslim propaganda, and End Times prophecy."

In 2008, WorldNetDaily agreed to pay an out-of-court settlement in a libel suit brought by Clark Jones for knowingly publishing false claims about him, including that he had interfered with a criminal investigation, was the subject of a criminal investigation, had ties to criminal activity, and was a drug dealer.

WorldNetDaily gained notoriety for repeatedly publicizing birther conspiracy theories that Barack Obama is not a natural-born U.S. citizen, that his long-form birth certificate is counterfeit, and that he is not eligible to serve as President of the United States.

Anyone with a functioning brain can see that WorldNetDaily is not a legitimate news source.

Stigma
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
World Net Daily is a total joke.
No need to get angry.

BTW That is why the first source cited is Washington Times thumb up WND cite them.

@BackFire (cannot quote via quote botton somehow)

That is why it says *up* to 5.7 million. To be sure it can be 1 million, 2 million, 4.5 milllion etc etc...

I'm positve that you think any number of non-citizens voting in the US is unacceptable, really. Even the smallest amount from that study is still a massive group that skewed the election results. thumb up

Henry_Pym
The Southern Poverty Law Center has designated WorldNetDaily as an anti-government extremist group that "peddles in white nationalism" and is a source of "conspiracy theories, gay-bashing, anti-Muslim propaganda, and End Times prophecy."

In 2008, WorldNetDaily agreed to pay an out-of-court settlement in a libel suit brought by Clark Jones for knowingly publishing false claims about him, including that he had interfered with a criminal investigation, was the subject of a criminal investigation, had ties to criminal activity, and was a drug dealer.

WorldNetDaily gained notoriety for repeatedly publicizing birther conspiracy theories that Barack Obama is not a natural-born U.S. citizen, that his long-form birth certificate is counterfeit, and that he is not eligible to serve as President of the United States.

Anyone with a functioning brain can see that WorldNetDaily is not a legitimate news source. the SPLC also deemed the OK hand symbol a White Nationalist symbol...

CNN has payed out for libel lawsuits

Ok? He kinda brought it on himself in the same way Trump's taxes have created all kinds of conspiracies.

Lol

Stigma
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
the SPLC also deemed the OK hand symbol a White Nationalist symbol...
laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
"lol u mad. therefore world nut daily is a valid source"

Emperordmb
The world net daily may or may not be a valid source, but the southern poverty law center is a pretty shit source to back that claim up with.

Like you tried to call into question the validity of a source... by citing an even less valid source.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Emperordmb
The world net daily may or may not be a valid source, but the southern poverty law center is a pretty shit source to back that claim up with.

Like you tried to call into question the validity of a source... by citing an even less valid source.

The Southern Poverty Law Center is the premiere organization monitoring extremist groups in the United States, and its work is considered reliable by law enforcement agencies and the FBI.

https://media.giphy.com/media/HrWu04MHLrpAI/giphy.gif

Bashar Teg
trying to discredit southern poverty law center. you clowns never fail to lower the bar. thumb up
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/southern-poverty-law-center/

inb4 attempted discrediting of mediabiasfactcheck

Robtard
I especially love the narrative that if it's an illegal vote, then it must have been cast to the Democrat.

The one case of confirmed voter fraud (unless more have come out?) in the 2016 election was by a woman in Iowa who voted twice for Trump because she believed the fake stories from Trump and company. Oh Trumpers...

BackFire
Originally posted by Stigma
No need to get angry.

BTW That is why the first source cited is Washington Times thumb up WND cite them.

@BackFire (cannot quote via quote botton somehow)

That is why it says *up* to 5.7 million. To be sure it can be 1 million, 2 million, 4.5 milllion etc etc...

I'm positve that you think any number of non-citizens voting in the US is unacceptable, really. Even the smallest amount from that study is still a massive group that skewed the election results. thumb up

Yes, non-citizens should not be vote. However, thankfully, this current figure seems to be one that was pulled out of their ass using shaky math and assumptions.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
trying to discredit southern poverty law center. you clowns never fail to lower the bar. thumb up
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/southern-poverty-law-center/

inb4 attempted discrediting of mediabiasfactcheck
Look at the actual votes in the poll. The majority of voters consider SPLC to be 'extreme left'.

Emperordmb
I mean, I think this claim about the illegals voting is most likely bullshit, but the southern poverty law center is pretty shit.

They called Kekistan a white nationalist hate meme even though it's a meme making fun of all forms of identity politics... clearly not doing their research, they called the okay hand sign a white supremacist symbol, and they put Maajid Nawaz on a list of anti-muslim extremists.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I mean, I think this claim about the illegals voting is most likely bullshit, but the southern poverty law center is pretty shit.

because reasons, right?

Beniboybling
cause they hate ma memes!

Adam Grimes
So this tale ends with every single alien having voted for Obama and later every single one not doing the same for Trump. Lol

That's so well thought-out I don't even know what to say. thumb up

jaden101
Allahu Ackbar

dadudemon

Quincy
Originally posted by Stealth Moose

Ha!

Stigma
Originally posted by BackFire
Yes, non-citizens should not be vote. However, thankfully, this current figure seems to be one that was pulled out of their ass using shaky math and assumptions.
No at all. That conclusion does not follow. thumb up

The range of the precise numbers proves it's hard to pin-point how many non-citizens voted.
But voter fraud (as ddm posted above) is quite prevalent in the US and non-citiezens do vote, unfrotunatelly.

Henry_Pym
I still find it hilarious that India has voter ID laws but apparently Black Americans can't comply with it and it is racist to assume that they could

Surtur
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
I still find it hilarious that India has voter ID laws but apparently Black Americans can't comply with it and it is racist to assume that they could

What I find hilarious is how people are now constantly citing a site as evidence of reliability that puts CNN, Breitbart, and Heat Street(among others) in the same category when it comes to their factual reporting rating(which is the most important part to me). I go to Heat Street, but others here always bash it.

Then again as of late, CNN probably deserves to be put down a notch.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
What I find hilarious is how people are now constantly citing a site as evidence of reliability that puts CNN, Breitbart, and Heat Street(among others) in the same category

This is just not true. It was explained to you, but you're a dishonest clown. That

Stealth Moose

Anyone with a functioning brain can see that WorldNetDaily is not a legitimate news source.

Oh I agree. I was using sarcasm to convey how I felt about the OP's position.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
This is just not true. It was explained to you, but you're a dishonest clown. That

Lol but yes it is true, right on the site. They both have the same factual reporting rating.

Surtur
Virginia student heading to prison after registering dead voters for Democrats

laughing

No doubt this story will be on all the media outlets, lol wink

Bashar Teg
meanwhile, in reality, they sourced cbs (fake newz) for the article.

http://wtvr.com/2017/06/26/andrew-spieles-guilty-plea/

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
meanwhile, in reality, they sourced cbs (fake newz) for the article.

http://wtvr.com/2017/06/26/andrew-spieles-guilty-plea/

The site you guys worship gives them a "high" factual reporting rating.

We're done with that site then, correct?

Bashar Teg
you're a pathological liar.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-blaze/

"mixed", you pathetic worm. now posture some more and change the topic. ask me some irrelevant gotcha questions to distract from your malignancy.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol but yes it is true, right on the site. They both have the same factual reporting rating.

Only if one didn't read the corresponding information which further explained the positions could someone come to that conclusion. A retard would do that; a sensible person would read and understand the differences.

Surtur
Um, I meant CBS.

Which you specifically mention in what I'm quoting, but hey okay.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Only if one didn't read the corresponding information which further explained the positions could someone come to that conclusion. A retard would do that; a sensible person would read and understand the differences.

I did, but I'm just going by the factual reporting. Since despite the info, they both got ranked the same. Weird.

Kjam
There are studies that confirm Obama's 2012 victory was ensured by enough illegals voting. Regardless if that number was in the millions (it could be).

Bashar Teg
There are also studies that confirm, indisputably, that you will die alone and unmourned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.